[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does he do it???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
If you've ever noticed, seems our boy Matt here has a thing for Asian ladies.

You guys think he ever gets it in with any of them? You can sort of tell he may have boned Tina a few times.

Now he has a super cute Vietnamese girl named Stephanie in all his videos.

Does he have mad game? He mentions his wife a few times here and there but never post a pic of her.

Overall I enjoy his videos and have learned a few things for them.

Tina, Kay, and now Stephanie, damn Matt!
>>
OP if you weren't such a faggot, you'd pull chicks too.

I mean, the bar's pretty low, this is Matt we're talking about.
>>
He's married and good with people. He makes it looks easy and effortless that is the key to your question.
>>
He just be himself.
>>
>>3135998
>He's married and good with people

Have you ever heard him speak to his models?
>>
K L I N E F E L T E R
>>
such huge hips can only come with a micro cock, so these models arent getting fucked by him. unless hes an ultra alpha that compensates that with fisting and scat practices.
>>
>>3135991
"Pulling women" isn't hard when you're Matt Granger. He's rich, a fairly famous photographer and travels the world and shit. Women are into that shit, so I've noticed.
>>
He probably has swathes of bitches throwing themselves at him for a turn at those powerful thighs
>>
>>3136016
L O W T E S T

O

W

T

E

S

T
>>
I imagine it's just a mess under those clothes.
and you know it isn't difficult to hire a model in nyc right? it's not like he has a tight budget
>>
>>3136094
i wanna see a fullbody x-ray of him.
>>
>>3136016
>>3136020
>>3136076
He used to be Australia's fattest man and weighed more than the average Peugeot.
Even has a Guinness record and everything.
Then he had stomach replacement surgery and lost all of the weight.

Maybe he kept some on his thighs in case of emergency or something.
>>
Being specialized in nude portraits, I'll be he never even tries anything with his models.
Too easy to get a bad reputation and then that part of his business would be over.
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 309x163px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 309x163px
>>3136094
>>3136135

He does look like someone that went on a massive weightloss, cos he's got that weird turtle neck going on, kind of like Penn Gillette.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.