[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to clean sensor?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

How the fuck I can clean the sensor of my canon 600d? I tried with some cheap ass swabs (pre-wet), but the shit leaved streaks in the sensor and now al the photos looks like real shit.
>>
>>3133175
>what is google.com
>>
>>3133176
I've already searched about it, but I also want to know the experiences of /p cleaning their sensors
>>
>>3133179
/p/ does have pretty clean sesnors but its due to lack of usage
>>
>>3133192
>/p/ does have pretty clean sesnors but its due to lack of usage
das it
>>
>>3133175
i only use one of those rocket shaped air blowers because i dont want anything to touch my sensor. if i had heavy dirt i would try one of those swabs. are you sure you used them correctly? most of the feedback i read about them seems quite positive.
>>
>>3133204
I think I did it good, I did it just like a video on youtube. I think that is mostly fault of the liquid of the cheap shit that I used.
Maybe I will send the camera to some technical service.
>>
>>3133175
Use a sensor loupe, cleaning pen, rocket blower and wet swabs if there's sticky stuff, iso alcohol and pec pads work better than any swab.

And your cleaning a glass cover slip, not the sensor, it's more robust than you'd think.
>>
>>3133231
>>3133175

Ignore everyone else. Get the Lenspen SensorKlear II. It's some kind of amazing carbon foam and will wick up basically anything. I used this to fix my camera after I did exactly the stupid thing you just did.
>>
>>3133267
>Use a sensor loupe, cleaning pen, rocket blower and wet swabs if there's sticky stuff, iso alcohol and pec pads work better than any swab.
>>3133267
Thanks man, I'm going to give it a try.
>>
>>3133192
fuck man too real
>>
I use a rocket blower with the camera upside down, to blow all the loose shit out.

Then I use those disposable VSGO sensor swabs and cleaning solution to clean the actual sensor. Make sure you get the right sized swab for your camera i.e. APS-C or full frame.

All my cameras were bought second hand, and the sensors were filthy. The above method worked really well.
>>
>>3133192

Really makes you think
>>
File: ZdGL5HZ.jpg (9KB, 201x196px) Image search: [Google]
ZdGL5HZ.jpg
9KB, 201x196px
>>3133192
THAT'S BELOW THE BELT MAN! DELET THIS
>>
File: 1484554951198.jpg (12KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1484554951198.jpg
12KB, 320x320px
>>3133192
>>
File: skeptical_3.png (15KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
skeptical_3.png
15KB, 429x410px
>>3133192
>>
>>3133175
http://pseudosticky.wikia.com/wiki/Pseudo_sticky#cleaning_sensors
>>
>>3133192
Couldnt be more accurate. 78% of fags on here dont own a camera
>>
>>3133175
I carry around my 70D and use my phone for quick shots. Im looking for a new cell phone to be a point and shoot and google pixel 2 looks like the best option. Can any one suggest a phone releasing within the next year thats better.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.