[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /p/ I really am not trying to stir the pot or anything but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2103.png (1MB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2103.png
1MB, 2208x1242px
Hey /p/ I really am not trying to stir the pot or anything but does anyone know why there aren't any famous black photographers?
>>
i read something about blacks having less spatial awareness and future planning, so they had trouble calculating space and also creating the optimal conditions for getting a good photo (anticipating a shot, etc). it was a science magazine.
>>
>>3132741
You are deliberately stirring the pot. You want there to be a big thread where 4channers drop a lot of N-bombs and talk about how awful black people are. It's a dick move. Be less racist.
>>
>>3132746
>>3132745
>>3132741

samenigging.

fuck off
>>
Why are all of the best photographers Japanese?

Why can't whites capture every day life with the same softness and respect as a Japanese photographer?
>>
>>3132749

Even the Japanese fully admit that the American school of photography is by far the most advanced. You just like their funny sounding exotic names.
>>
>>3132741
Likely has to do with the large startup costs that are inherent with photography. This problem isn't exclusive to black people, really any underprivileged group/community faces these challenges.
>>
>>3132741
Different culture. Nothing should be objectively applicable to all races. Nothing you can use to measure the superiority of one race compared to the other.
>>
>>3132786
So you're saying that enjoying a non-criminal activity or hobby is a cultural trait?
>>
>>3132753
>You just like their funny sounding exotic names.
>projecting

>>3132754
>really any underprivileged group/community faces these challenges.
>Asians and garbage variety Europeans have no trouble rising to the top
>even the laziest mexican is capable of bringing home a stable income
It's just niggers.
>>

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS4 Macintosh
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution96 dpi
Vertical Resolution96 dpi
Image Created2012:09:26 21:36:59
Color Space InformationUncalibrated
Image Width600
Image Height718
>>
>>3132795
3DGELORD XDDD
>>
>>3132741
The same reason you don't get many whites in the nba or at the track, our brains developed differently, with europeans/asians able to devote a lot more time to culture instead of running away from lions. Do this over enough generations and those changes begin to influence what we are capable of.

No racism, blacks are faster and can jump higher, whites can handle abstract ideas and deep meaning.

Just look at traditional art from black artists, the lack of nuance or grace is evident almost universally. Favouring bold simple colours and shapes and usually lacking any further story than "africa".
>>
>>3132741
>Annie Leibovitz
>picture of a duck
wtf?
>>
File: 14fzEpS.jpg (47KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
14fzEpS.jpg
47KB, 625x626px
>>3132870
>>
>>3132889
He's right tho
>>
File: 837.png (197KB, 2500x1645px) Image search: [Google]
837.png
197KB, 2500x1645px
>>3132890
>>
>>3132897
wrong board
>>
>>3132889
Why is it bait?
If we were in /sp/, and someone asked why black people dominate track and field, it would be perfectly reasonable to explain their evolutionary physiological differences based on faster, stronger people being more succesful at survival in their culture and heritage.

However as soon as you imply that this may also affect the brain and it's physical limitations, some libtard faggot refuses to allow the discussion to happen.

Being smarter makes you no better a human than how a human being able to jump higher makes them a better human. This isn't a personal attack, imagine if I whined about people praising black basketball players for their natural athletic ability because it's racist.
>>
File: 803.png (149KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
803.png
149KB, 625x626px
>>3132933
>>
>>3132889
>>3132894
>>3132962

>When you're black and you resent your lack of artistic ability
>>
>>3132746
t. n-word.
>>
>>3132963
>When you're white and you resent your lack of artistic ability
>>
>>3132741
We had this exact thread like a week ago. I served a 3 day ban for participating, so I won't post any more IQ statistics, showing blacks averaging near 80IQ or anything that might hurt the feelings of our fellow black "photographers" on here, they can't handle the truth
>>
File: d5c.jpg (36KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
d5c.jpg
36KB, 625x626px
>>3132933
>>3132963
>>3133026
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.