[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I start feeling nervous and shitty and depressed when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1502340062829.jpg (488KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502340062829.jpg
488KB, 683x1024px
Why do I start feeling nervous and shitty and depressed when I haven't taken pictures for a few days. Am I fucking addicted to this shit? Is it healthy to be addicted to something. How do I stop this? Jesus Christ my life is spiraling before my eyes. What have I done
>>
>>3131051
Because you're a photographer and photographers like taking photos and humans in general like to do things they... like?

>How do I stop this?

Fuck that. Lean into it. Do a picture-a-day project for a year. When that year's up, keep going. Take a photo every day for a decade. You'll get really good at photography.
>>
Step 1 stop grimesposting
>>
>>3131051
get a job at a camera store
you'll never take a photo in your life again
>>
>>3131352
get a job as a mechanic
you'll never have to drive in your life again

get a job as a teacher
you'll never have to learn in your life again

get a job as a doctor
you'll never been sick in your life again
>>
File: 1502418684814.jpg (502KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502418684814.jpg
502KB, 683x1024px
>>3131051
Grimes could be kinda attractive is she just got a little work done.

it wouldnt take much, just thinning out that negroid nose and plucking those bushy eyebrows. At least she got rid of that unibrow

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS4 Macintosh
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution300 dpi
Vertical Resolution300 dpi
Image Created2017:08:11 08:57:44
Color Space InformationUncalibrated
Image Width683
Image Height1024
>>
>>3131370
no she's okay, not too pretty but i appreciate her looks
>>
>>3131361
not quite the same thing though I have talked to several mechanics who have said that their job ruined wrenching on hobby project cars for them. There's few hobby teachers / doctors, and if there were would you go to a doctor who operated out of a converted dining room?

after doing something all day for a living, the last thing you want to do is that same thing in an attempt to unwind at the end of the day. After selling cameras, lenses, and accessories to lobotomites all day, the last thing you want to do is pick up your camera and go out and shoot.
>>
>>3131375
"never follow your passion, but bring it with you"
>>
>>3131051
Just regular existential anxiety, with photography your latest attempt of staving off the fear of death and the realization you are living a truly meaningless life, not only not contributing to the betterment of the world, but a resource dump.
Just taking the photos is of course not enough, they need to be good too. This, you keep telling yourself will come in time, but it won't, until you sit down and really think about what you're doing, if you're even capable of that.
>>
>>3131051
Gosh.
Grimes can fuck me so hard.
Her music is life.
>>
>>3131370
She's perfect as she is.
>>
I used to average 500 pics a month. I don't think I've taken 500 pics since Jan 2016...
>>
>>3131370
She look 14, we love it.
>>
File: O71wQuz.jpg (83KB, 650x842px) Image search: [Google]
O71wQuz.jpg
83KB, 650x842px
>>3131051
That's healthy desu. At least you have the drive.
>>
>>3133352
>>
>>3131361
>get a job as a mechanic
You'll never want a project car ever or want to modify/touch your own car.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.