[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me what gear I need to do gravure photography.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1.png (967KB, 964x723px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
967KB, 964x723px
Tell me what gear I need to do gravure photography.
>>
a really big fatcoque
>>
a subject and a camera.
maybe some lights.
>>
A house with a metric-fuckton of natural light and a reflector, lights would probably help but depending on budget all-natural is probably a solid starting point.

A lens that hits 1.8 or 2.2 that's north of 70mm (Equiv) and while not entirely necessary an ND filter never hurts when you're just beaming light in at 1.8
>>
and of course you'll need a gravure
>>
>>3127232
A serious reply, thank you!
>>
>>3127219
>>3127238
so its a photographic intaglio process?

from what I read on wiki I can think of a few ways to go about it.
>a copper plate is coated with a light-sensitive gelatin tissue which had been exposed to a film positive.
-shoot regular 35mm slide film and expose the plate with photographic enlarger. the image can be whatever size you want with this method, limited by your printing press and copper plate.
-shoot large format (4x5 or 8x10) slide film and contact print to the copper plate. in which case the image will be the same size as the photo
-shoot large format as above and modify a film holder to take the copper plate and shoot directly on the plate.

you will need a photographic darkroom as well as all of your intaglio printing / etching stuff
>>
>>3127250
>intaglio
nigger he's talking about shooting sketchy bedroom photos

japanese call glamour softcore photos gravure, because they're too retarded to use correct english terms

don't be such a dumbass if you're gonna have your trip on
>>
>>3127219
You need one(1) bitch
one (1) camera
one (1) location (location not important)
and finally, one (1) brain cell
>>
File: Screenshot_12321.png (19KB, 686x365px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_12321.png
19KB, 686x365px
>>3127250
are you a fucking frenchie?
>>
>>3128609
are you a bit slow? gravure means engraving in english too. it's not his fault the fucking japanese can't into english
>>
>>3127219
you should use slide film, softboxes, and use a process camera to make halftone separations.
>>
File: rotogravure.jpg (91KB, 800x529px) Image search: [Google]
rotogravure.jpg
91KB, 800x529px
Google it faggots
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.