[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/why?/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

How creatively bankrupt do you have to be to spend 80 bucks on some gay ass presets??? https://www.tribephoto.co/wolf-pack/
Can someone explain this shit to me?
>>
>Bonded by strength, loyalty, and tenacity, wolf packs are born leaders in the wild. We learn, travel, and live in unity, each of us bred with natural gifts to help our neighbor. We are stronger as one than we are apart.

>Our newest presets highlight the pack’s journey through untouched terrain, capturing the pure splendor found only in carving your own path.

>Our Wolf Pack Presets were designed for two tribes of visual artists. The first is landscape photographers who find themselves in awe of the striking natural beauty they capture behind the lens. The second is portrait and wedding photographers who are inspired and influenced by their surrounding environment.

>A portion of your Presets purchase will go toward preserving our environment, from the cerulean seas to the mighty trees. To learn more about why and how we give back, visit our We Care page.

>The Wolf Pack Set includes 8 Develop Presets & 10 WB Presets. For Adobe Lightroom 6 (CC), 5 & 4. and ACR Presets for Photoshop CC & CS6. (Both the Lr Presets and ACR Presets are included in purchase).
>>
>>3126417
Its the same idiots that Buy the moodygrams bullshit and "hustle". Also half of the time the bare raw photo looks getter. Like talk about crushed blacks.
>>
>>3126417
vsco
>>
H8 what "crushed blacks" have become.

As far as editing goes, it looks good sometime, but it's been so played out these days. If you live in the PNW it's a go to i guess.
>>
>>3126417
how can you own or even have downloaded a rip of lightroom and not know how to do basic fucking edits
>>
>>3126417
The blacks in OP's photo look fine to me. Not much lost detail. Am I blind?

The tribephoto pack however has lifted blacks beyond belief.
>>
>>3126417
i am v hungry for those dirty little butts
>>
>>3126417
Because it appeals to a very specific (but rather large) target: hipster white boys with little-to-no creativity who wants to fuck some attention-whore bitch in tight Jeans pants and Llama's anus skin tops. They don't want to mess around with Lightroom settings, they want to take their shitty, uninspired pictures from their expensive Canon cameras, throw some hipster bearded wolf preset on it and post it on Instagram for social validation.

It's like you guys never learns.
>>
>move some sliders after applying VSCO preset
Hi, beautiful people made some moody presets with dedication and love only for you guys. If you want to download presets, these are up for sale 40% off for one week.
>>
>>3126417
god can you imagine spending MONEY to make your photos look this shite?
>>
>>3126545
i bet my ass most of the buyers will be girls with no technical ambition. because spending 80$ is nothing compared to reading a guide or thinking for yourself when you need to feed your instagram
>>
>>3126763
this I guess, guys will be goys, but when it comes to 0 effort consumerism girls tend to be in the majority
>>
>>3126417
Hey anon im.drunk.just wanted to key.you know Idk what the fucks going on
>>
>>3126771
Drink some water my friend
>>
>>3126773
Thanks
>>
>>3126418
Even I couldn't write this tripe drivel if I tried!
>>
And now you guys might understand why i pirate all the sweet presents
>>
I don't know who the bigger faggots are... People who sell these presets, or the ones that buy them?

Either way, they are both gigantic faggots.
>>
File: 20170729-DSC00081.jpg (343KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170729-DSC00081.jpg
343KB, 2048x1152px
>>3126417
You're right, those presets packs are a mistake.
Stick to RNI, Martin Labs, Replichrome and VSCO.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeSONY
Camera ModelILCE-7M2
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Lightroom 6.12 (Windows)
PhotographerDavid Mornet
Maximum Lens Aperturef/1.0
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2017:08:04 15:02:26
Exposure Time1/60 sec
Exposure ProgramNormal Program
ISO Speed Rating1600
Brightness-3.2 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModeCenter Weighted Average
Light SourceUnknown
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Color Space InformationsRGB
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
ContrastHard
SaturationNormal
SharpnessHard
>>
>>3126545
>from their expensive Canon cameras
they all moved to Fuji and Leica and film cameras now
>>
>>3126545
I'll play devil's advocate with a counterpoint to this. Imagine you're a working professional, taking jobs just for a paycheck without giving a fuck about what you're shooting. This week's client comes to you and starts gushing about how much he loves this shit and wants his project to look just like it, so you say fuck it and buy the damn preset so you can get the photos out the door and move onto the next job. $80 is nothing if it saves you hours of work.

I know the idea of being in such a situation horrifies /p/, but it's reality for a lot of people who actually pay the bills with a camera.
>>
>>3126831
that photo looks like a piece of shit.
>>
File: _DSF8792_colorplus200.jpg (271KB, 1000x664px) Image search: [Google]
_DSF8792_colorplus200.jpg
271KB, 1000x664px
>>3126831
>RNI
mein neger.

Horizontal Resolution240 dpi
Vertical Resolution240 dpi
>>
>>3126839
not worried about the people who sell them, I would too, just horrified people are honestly buying
>>
>>3126839

This. If I was shooting weddings I'd probably be investing in the presets too. For commercial work it's foolish not to use anything that makes your life easier. Personal work I'd never use it.
>>
>>3126839
why not create your own presets, you can even straight up copy the desired style. make a dozen of them and then choose one for every shooting (or let the client decide)
>>
It's a business. They need to make money. Prices are high because people like me download and share them for free!
>>
File: 2.jpg (432KB, 1500x1001px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
432KB, 1500x1001px
3 seconds in paintnet

Camera Softwarepaint.net 4.0.16
Horizontal Resolution300 dpi
Vertical Resolution300 dpi
>>
>>3126418
I've had a short stint as a copywriter for webshops etc. I have written some things in commission of which I'm not proud, but this is a whole other level. Ffs, seldomly has a string of words been so gay
>>
>>3126545
Lot of insecurity laid bare in this post.
>>
ITT: lots of creative geniuses
>>
>>3126417
>how mechanically bankrupt do you have to be to pay $1300 extra for an automatic transmission on a new car?
>>
>>3127079
no idea, I'm european
>>
Laziness, speed up post with preset fads the happy couple will love and move on to the next wedding as fast as possible.
>>
>>3127079
Americans pay extra for the manual, dumbass.
>>
>>3127079
lol presets aren't like an automatic transmission... they're more like decals
>>
>>3127225
Go to any American dealer and build & price a vehicle on their site. Automatic transmission is about 1300 dollars more than manual.

Bad news, you're literally a retard my man.
>>
>>3127236
>pay extra for something that does a similar job more quickly than learning how to do a more intricate process

This is not the function of a decal.
>>
File: IMG_0042.jpg (81KB, 750x451px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0042.jpg
81KB, 750x451px
This is the kind of photog you'd expect to buy and use these presets.

CommentScreenshot
Image Width750
Image Height451
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.