[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Selling Camera Lenses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6233.png (560KB, 900x561px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6233.png
560KB, 900x561px
What’s the best way to retain the most value while selling modern camera lenses?
>>
>>3125329
DO NOT forget to wipe your jizz off
>>
>>3125335
Thanks for the advice anon. How do I scoop the jizz outside of the aspherical elements.
>>
>>3125338
Very carefully
>>
>>3125329
Buy UV filters for cheap and put them on and claim added value because of filters already on.

Make sure your photos of the product are really good and give the impression that you've really taken care of the lens.
>>
>>3125350
Do those protect from semen
>>
>>3125363
They protect the semen. Stand the lens up, get your sauce all over the front element, screw the filter on. Wa la
>>
>>3125329
- Keep the original box and manual and in good condition, don't bother opening the manual
- Keep all the bullshit that comes with it, lens hood, cloth, etc.
- Keep them in a dry place
- Always keep the rear cap on, any scratches and it's toast.
- Same goes for the front element
- Avoid using that dogshit language; "near mint", "I've stuffed it up my dogs asshole but it's NEAR MINT", etc...
- Take a fuckload of pictures of it from every angle and post those on the eBay.

Use the ebay thread: >>31223455
>>
>>3125379
Woops:

>>3122345
>>
So what kind of money would I be leaving on the table if I use KEH's or B&H's trade-in services instead of selling shit myself on ebay? I'm considering doing that because it avoids having to deal with ebay, and even more importantly with paypal.
>>
>>3125373
>Wa la

It's voila you fucking retard
>>
>>3125388
First day?
>>
>>3125388
It's voilà, you fucking retard
>>
>>3125393
>>3125447
>everyone should know /ck/ memes
dumb fatasses
>>
>>3125476
>The French language
>A /ck/ meme

Pick one
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.