[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DRTV

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7475.png (995KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7475.png
995KB, 1136x640px
When you unironically enjoy possibly the most normie photography yt channel with all its cheesy jokes and cringy glory.

I dunno, call me all thats wrong with the world, but I just keep whatching it mayne. The jokes are relatable, mayne.
>>
>>3124695
There are many times when they should have done less jokes and made an attempt to explore a subject with more depth because it deserved it.

One notable example was this one:

"Pro DSLR + Cheapo Lens vs "Cheapo" DSLR + Pro Lens"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk5IMmEDWH4

Kai doesn't take the idea seriously at all and pretty well rigs everything in favor of the cheap camera + expensive lens combo. But I wonder how things would have turned out if he had actually tried to take advantage of the things the expensive camera offers over the cheap one like shooting fast action or having a 1.3x compared to 1.5x crop factor. I think they should have chosen two cameras a little father apart in capabilities as well, to stress the differences.
>>
>>3124704
Yea I was also disappointed by that one.

I would always cry internally at all the gear destruction he used to do at drtv, being someone who would never have that money.

Now he makes his own videos at Kai W on yt. Has a more serious tone. The stuff's still good.
>>
>>3124711
cry internally at all the gear destruction

you should stop being this autistic. those are not living beings, nor do they have any other type of value. if they were classic cameras that aren't manufactured anymore, you would make a bit of sense. I'm also poor btw
>>
>>3124695
everyone enjoys it because it's interesting to watch since they always have a good time, and both kai and lok have interesting personalities. Jokes were not the reason I watched
>>
>>3124733
Epic post honestly
>>
>>3124695
They're fun videos, whenever you're lacking motivation they always make you want to go out and shoot in search of that enjoyment.
>>
DRTV unfortunately stopped uploading 6 months ago, but both Kai and Lok have their own channels. Their videos on DRTV are not terribly informative, stray from the point and spend far too much time on jokes. It's an objective shitshow - but I fucking love it. Kai has one of the best yt personalities.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.