[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I feel bad for using this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: iu.jpg (90KB, 530x410px) Image search: [Google]
iu.jpg
90KB, 530x410px
Should I feel bad for using this?
>>
>>3122021
No. You should feel bad for not learning to use it to its full potential.
>>
>>3122021
Non prime lenses are for fags
>>
>>3122023
>he wastes a bunch of time changing lenses and "zooming with his feet"
>>
>>3122030
kys
>>
is f3.5-5.6 really annoying?
>>
>>3122032
i'm not going to, but if i did it would probably be with a noose that i could tighten to the appropriate amount, while you would stupidly make a series of nooses each with one set tightness and try them all to see which one would work best and swear that the quality of the strangle was that much better because of it
>>
>>3122036

fucking lol
>>
>>3122036
REKT
>>
File: 1f1xy6.jpg (54KB, 991x902px) Image search: [Google]
1f1xy6.jpg
54KB, 991x902px
>>3122036
>>
>>3122036
>>3122036
My noose would be much more bright and sharp overall.
>>
>>3122047
>>3122047
but you'd still be walking around your house trying to find which length of noose could be hung where to successfully suspend you from the ground while i would have gotten the job done long ago
>>
>>3122050
I'm going to sell all my fixed lenses and just buy a 24-70 and 70-200.

thanks anon
>>
>>3122036
Fucking burned
>>
>>3122036
"Kys with a prime noose" needs to be a meme now.
>>
>>3122047
Well, it certainly wasn't going to be your mind.
>>
10/10 defs got me thinking about my loadout. I just got my camera bag organized with 4 lenses too finally.
>>
>>3122035
I could handle it being at 3.5 throughout the system but going up to 5.6 is really annoying - of course I'm being using primes the last few years now and find myself at 2.8 %90 of the time.
>>
>>3122021
Nope, I used one for the better part of a decade, through college and poorfagitude. Build quality feels cheap but mine went through quite a lot and still works just fine. Optically it's pretty nice for the money if you can deal with the slowness.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.