[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Film gore.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: opened box.png (731KB, 2281x1081px) Image search: [Google]
opened box.png
731KB, 2281x1081px
Tell me /p/, why do they always open the box?
>>
>>3121369
this hurt me
>>
"unknown condition"
>>
>>3121369
Lol
>>
>>3121369
fuck
>>
>>3121369
>100%
>Top Rated Plus
>17365

I mean if you're shilling literal garage-sale-tier dogshit on an industrial scale, you'll hardly know what to do with a niche product.
>>
>>3121369
Because anything could be in the box. Even a boat.
>>
>>3121369
>2 watchers
>>
>>3121369
>experienced seller
>>
>>3121369
>swedish_home_decor
>sells ruined sheet film and is based in merrimack, new hampshire
what the heck
>>
>>3121369
Post more like this, it's too funny

>>3121686
KEK

>>3121768
Stop that!

>>3121778
I don't get it
>>
>>
can u explain why they shouldnt? im actually curious
>>
File: heartattack-man.jpg (393KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
heartattack-man.jpg
393KB, 800x533px
>>3121796
Stop it please !

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeCanon
Camera ModelCanon EOS 5D
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS2 Windows
PhotographerLisa F. Young
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2007:02:15 16:26:29
Exposure Time1/160 sec
F-Numberf/2.8
Exposure ProgramShutter Priority
ISO Speed Rating160
Lens Aperturef/2.8
Exposure Bias1 EV
Metering ModeUnknown
FlashFlash, Compulsory
Focal Length59.00 mm
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width4368
Image Height2912
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
File: 1486404089334.jpg (36KB, 850x617px) Image search: [Google]
1486404089334.jpg
36KB, 850x617px
>>3121796
>>
>>3121802
Film is light sensitive you dingus. This is like leaving an open bottle of fine wine out in the sun.
>>
>>3121806
oh ok well i know jack shit about film
even just opening it for like a few seconds to take the picture?
>>
>>3121807
>even just opening it for like a few seconds to take the picture?
Yes. Even just a few seconds exposed to light completely ruins undeveloped film.
>>
>>3121809
id assume someone selling fucking film would know this
>>
>>3121807
Film will overexpose in a fraction of a second, if you processed those you'd have a blank white photo
>>
>>3121810
And I'd assume /p/ would know how long it roughly takes to do an exposure at ISO 400.
>>
today i learned that there are people on /p/ who literally dont know what happens when you expose film to light
>>
>>3121796
This gave me cancer.
>>
So what the fuck happens when you load film into an SLR? Do you have to do it in the dark?
>>
>>3121873
you are correct
>>
reminds me of when I worked in a photo-store and a customer came in with a disposable she'd bought at a museum or some shit. She had made the teenage chick in the reception or whatever take the film out of the camera for an unknown reason, and so the whole roll was ruined. She almost cried while cussing me out lol
>>
>>3121873
The film leader is basically wasted to get it spooled. The rest of the film is inside its light tight canister and is only pulled out with the back closed when the film advances after each exposure. If you pull the film out of the canister, it is ruined. If you open the back before you rewind, it is ruined.

For sheet film like this, it has to be loaded into light tight film holders in a changing bag or in a dark room before taking it out with your large format camera. It also has to be unloaded in a changing bag and developed in the dark or it will ruin the film.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.