[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Critque / small photo dump

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 10

Hey guys, very rarely post here.

I'll dump a few recent photos, just looking for some feedback.

All photos are taken on either a Canon Ae-1 or a Nikon 35TI on varying film stocks.

If you like my work feel free to check out my insta: https://www.instagram.com/creme.fresh/

>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
8 and second last one.
>>
9 and final photo for now.

There are more on my instagram but I won't bore all of you.

Thanks guys, let me know what you think.
>>
Shameful self bump
>>
>>3117100
Constructive feedback postponed. The first shot caught my interest. Also bump
>>
>>3116964
This is the only good photo the other photos make me think you would probably be better off dead so you should likely just kill yourself
>>
>>3117327
I agree to be honest, but only because youre buying expensive gear and produce this crap
>>
File: havetonameit.jpg (89KB, 628x419px) Image search: [Google]
havetonameit.jpg
89KB, 628x419px
>>3117328
>>3117327
>>3117325
Elaborate why you think >>3116964 is a good/the best shot. I think it's not balanced! The large surfaces are heavy which is why I ignore the details that would actually be there.
I'd say the amount of each surface in the lower half of the frame is too much.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS2 Windows
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2017:07:20 00:53:03
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width628
Image Height419
>>
>>3117483
Thanks for the feedback, I can definitely see what you mean. Thanks for taking the time.

>>3117327
Thanks mate, how would I go about filtering my subject choice or at least fixing my composition on what I've chosen to shoot thus far? What would you recommend I do other than kill myself?
>>
>>3116972
this one caught my eye. would've been neat to work with different angles to make that stairway look more mysterious/intriguing
>>
>>3118076
maybe also could've been cool to gather some more trash to throw in. since you're doing street photography maybe experiment more with subtle prop
>>
>>3117483
not that anon, but >>3116964 is the most balanced in my opinion and the best of what you posted

The lighting stands out most in this photo and the geometry of the shadow feels consistent and inline with its surroundings. The sky is also not an overwhelming blue which is a problem I always seem to have. The circular movement also draws my eyes in more and that little hidden corner is a great psychological cutoff that captures my curiosity more so than any of the other photos you posted. Most importantly, I find myself asking "what kind of building is this?" "What kind of place would an exit like this be coming from?" ect. while your other photos I'm am mostly asking "Why am I looking at the utilities (or construction, ect.)of a building?"
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.