[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lightroom Preset Trading

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3

File: 35.jpg (255KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
35.jpg
255KB, 1000x1500px
we should make a new lightroom preset room on volafile
>>
Here's this
https://pastebin.com/2riEm5mf
>>
>>3114770
>>
Why would you want to use volafile again?
I suggest posting files on dropmefiles.com (or any other website that keeps the files for at least a week)
Otherwise the thread would only be filled with people asking to re-upload stuff.
>>
Ideally someone would start a invite only forum and we could use that.
>>
What happened to the last room on volafile?
>>
>>3114977
dunno, it was pretty active up until about 48 hours ago then it was disabled. Probably reported by someone from the preset trading subreddit on Reddit who didn't want to see everything going for free lol
>>
>>3114770
p.s. sauce on OP image please
>>
>>3114997
fucking this
>>
anons is there any website where i can post all those volafile presets permanently so any body can download
>>
>>3114902
How about a invite only telegram group instead? I don't think anyone will take their time to create a dedicated forum for this.

>>3115139
Dropbox, google drive, yandex disk, mega- the thing is that you have to register to upload files. But you can download without registering and basically the files will stay for a long time.

Or as mentioned above you can use dropmefiles.com where you don't need to register, but the file will only stay online for two weeks.
>>
>>3114835
can i haz dis?
>>
im so heartbroken
>>
>>3114997
why the fuck would anyone share it at reddit? That's just asking for trouble
>>
>>3115196
I like the invite only group idea, that way only people who are really dedicated to putting work in can be a part of it and it's not just people asking for reuploads and the same six presets.
>>
Anyone have photoshop Actions?

Specific professional frequency seperation ones
>>
We could make a preset trading discord and google drive/dropbox from there pretty easily. This could keep it relatively invite only
>>
>>3114997
I fucking hate r/photo... Gear fags to the max
>>
File: Screenshot 2017-07-17 19.22.19.png (659KB, 1345x749px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2017-07-17 19.22.19.png
659KB, 1345x749px
bumping because I really like these presets
>>
>>3114835
Can you post the original non modified photo so we can see the difference ? Thanks
>>
>>3114999
Google search comes up with the image. Go for it.
>>
>>3116845
What preset?
>>
Probably not the right place, but where would I have to look to in order to obtain Premiere or After Effects presets?
>>
>>3117159
Katch, it's obvious.
>>
>>3117879
>Katch
???
>>
i would love to make a discord for preset trading but i don't have any presets so i feel like it would kinda be a waste of time, i dont wanna just kinda wait around for people with presets to show up.
>>
I think Telegram channel is a good idea for sharing
>>
OK, let's try.
https://t.me/joinchat/DEyQ90P_t26LtGKiR8cOOg
Here's a link to a private telegram group, where everyone can share presets. Feel free to join via the link.
>>
bumping this fucking thread
>>
Nice one
>>
>>3114770
can't we just bundle them all and throw em on a mega so we don't have to reupload them constanty?
>>
>>3118017
how do i make my telegram account omg this is so difficult
>>
>>3118017
I can;t join the group :/
>>
>>3118843
Six people joined already. What error message are you getting? Here is the link again

>>3118841
Just install the app on your phone/PC/tablet and follow instructions. It's really easy.
>>
i can't join the group :(
>>
>>3114902
I could do that. What kind of forum? PhpBB? SimpleMachines forum?
>>
>>3121634
What's your nickname?
>>
ok I join the group now
>>
requesting anything Katch
>>
bruh I NEED them G-Presets

anyone willing to share?
>>
>>3124090
Buy them
>>
How many of you guys would actually be interested in a real website to share presets?
>>
>>3125644
Most of us as long as le /r/photography doesn't come bitching about stuff going away for free
>>
>>3125705
So assuming that I start working on a first version of the website, what functions are mandatory for you to use it? What should it be named?
>>
>>3125841
why, you're just going to get sued
>>
>presets
It's almost like you're only experience with photography is instagram.
Let me guess, you think any snapshit looks good because you applied contrast and saturation to it with some $5000dollar lens garnish.
>>
>>3114770
Every time I see that girl I get a boner, absolutely bangin body, but her face is whack.
>>
>>3126254
man the best advice for you guys who think presets suck ass is that shit is trendy and it sells, obviously it looks like shit, nobody is saying it looks good.

the shitty brides with rich daddies want it, the shitty brides and rich daddies will pay extra for the faux-film-crushed-blacks-vsco package and if thats what keeps the lights on and food in the fridge then thats what they get, when the trend changes we will adapt.
>>
>>3127261
>nobody is saying it looks good.
Isn't that the whole point of it selling well?
And I was referring more to it being lazy as fugg.
>>
Quick question:

I made a new catalog for a shoot I had recently done and my presets vanished. I didn't have "save develop presets with this catalog" checked on the old catalog. Switched catalogs and the old ones are gone, how do I track them down?
>>
>>3126260
do you know her name?
>>
presets are for prefags. you should all fucking kill yourselfs
>>
>>3118017
Is this still a thing?
>>
>>3128117
>prefags
Are fags not born fags?
>>
>>3130279
Currently we have 55 people in the group and lots of presets that were shared. Just join and check for yourself

Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.