[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DO I NEED A NEW CAMERA AND LENSES? HAVENT UPGRADED IN A WHILE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: canonad11.jpg (91KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
canonad11.jpg
91KB, 640x427px
DO I NEED A NEW CAMERA AND LENSES? HAVENT UPGRADED IN A WHILE (BUSY AT COLLEGE)

5D MARK II
85MM F1.2L II
24M F1.4L II
135MM CANT REMEMBER THE F STOP BUT ITS AN L LENSE

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareGoogle
Image-Specific Properties:
Image Width640
Image Height427
>>
>>3110188
If you have to ask, then no.
>>
>>3110188
STOP FUCKING SHOUTING!

Your lenses are fine.

The 5D2 is still a very capable camera. Still preferable to some of the so-called more technologically advanced meme cameras that are around today. Just understand it's limitations and it will serve you well.

So no you don't NEED a new camera. You might want one though. There is a difference
>>
>>3110188
As far as I'm concerned, the 5D II sucks, your lenses are mostly okay.

YMMV.
>>
>>3110188
yes upgrade to the C500
>>
you need to take more pics
>>
YES

YOU SHOULD UPGRADE YOUR CAMERA TODAY TO A SONY A9 AND G MASTER LENSES
YOU DON'T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT FINDING A 24MM LENS BECAUSE IT'S A TRASH FOCAL LENGTH ON 135 AND 135MM IS FOR PEOPLE WHO CAN'T ZOOM WITH THEIR FUCKING FEET

JUST BIN YOUR USELESS FUCKING L LENSES (THE L STANDS FOR LOSER BTW LOL)

Maximum Lens Aperturef/1.4
Sensing MethodOne-Chip Color Area
Horizontal Resolution240 dpi
Vertical Resolution240 dpi
Image Created2017:07:09 12:09:21
Exposure Time1/200 sec
F-Numberf/4.0
Lens Aperturef/4.0
Brightness5.2 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Focal Length23.00 mm
Color Space InformationUncalibrated
RenderingCustom
Exposure ModeManual
Scene Capture TypeStandard
Subject Distance RangeUnknown
>>
get a 14f/1.8 sigma 35 f/1.4 canon 50 f/1.4 canon and 200 f/2 canon maybe upgrade to mark III and your complete
>>
>>3110188
Hey I have pretty much the exact same kit except swap a 50 for the 85. I'm debating selling it all and switching Nikon. Canon can't and apparently never will get their shit together in terms of sensor design. I've been waiting since the D700 days for canon to come up with a sensor that competes with Nikon but they just can't do it and now my phone pretty much outperforms my mk2 in most situations.

I'll be fucked if I spend the money to upgrade to a mk4 that gets still shit on by a Nikon from 4 years ago. The difference in L glass vs Ai glass isn't what it used to be.
>>
>>3110585
>and now my phone pretty much outperforms my mk2 in most situations.
ahahahahahah
>>
>>3110593
And?

I don't fault the mk2. It's from 2009 and I took better pictures with it than you likely ever will in your life with any body.
>>
>>3110416
>YOU DON'T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT FINDING A 24MM LENS
Yea, you don't.

There are like six zoom lenses covering 24mm, amazing 21mm & 25mm Zeiss primes, plus two decent Samyang 24mm (one of which is a tilt-shift), without even counting the 3 or more 24mm cinema lenses and some lenses I probably forgot.
>>
>>3110606
IT APPEARS THAT YOU HAVE COMPLETELY MISSED JOKE SMALL GEARFAG MANLET MAN.

GO BACK TO FOTO JOKE SCHOOL AND REPLY AGAIN WHEN YOU HAVE LEARNED HOW TO TAKE JOKE. ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU

Maximum Lens Aperturef/2.8
Sensing MethodOne-Chip Color Area
Horizontal Resolution240 dpi
Vertical Resolution240 dpi
Image Created2017:07:09 22:33:10
Exposure Time1/500 sec
F-Numberf/8.0
Lens Aperturef/8.0
Brightness8.5 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Focal Length27.00 mm
Color Space InformationUncalibrated
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
Scene Capture TypeStandard
Subject Distance RangeUnknown
>>
5d2 has better high iso and low iso performance than the 5d3, so no, no need to upgrade. everything you'll ever need is in that camera.
>>
Lindsay
Lense

>lens
>>
>>3110800
Proof it
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.