[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone into drone photography? Drone photography general? [EXIF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

Anyone into drone photography?

Drone photography general?

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera ModelFC300X
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Lightroom 6.3 (Macintosh)
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution1 dp
Vertical Resolution1 dp
Image Created2016:11:09 20:34:40
Exposure Time1/2 sec
Exposure ProgramUnknown
ISO Speed Rating200
Lens Aperturef/2.8
Exposure Bias-0.3 EV
Subject Distance0.00 m
Metering ModeCenter Weighted Average
Light SourceDaylight
FlashNo Flash Function
Focal Length3.60 mm
Color Space InformationsRGB
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceManual
Scene Capture TypeStandard
Gain ControlNone
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
Subject Distance RangeUnknown
>>
>>3109922
You mean photography? There's nothing inherently special with it being done using a drone other than all your pictures being aerial photos.
>>
>>3109968
youre a top grade clown.
>>
>>3109968
if we can have film generals, why not drone generals?
>>
>>3110056
Because we gotta make room for the tenth "why is [style/brandmedium] so [shit/good/dead/hipster]?" thread this week
>>
>>3109976
Good argument, champ.
>>3110056
I wasn't arguing against having a drone thread. Feel free too. Judging by this one it won't see much activity though.
>>
Because the fundamental factor behind the entire culture of this board is its for poor people.
Hence why everyone worships film cameras under $100 and says expensive digital cameras suck.
And everytime theres an argument about anything the cheapest option always seems to win...

So yeah, nobody here is going to own a drone, so they are all going to tell you drones are shit and to use a $10 film camera on a stick instead.
>>
>>3110097
why do you newfags always take things so personally.
>>
I have a drone. Going to take it out today and shoot some stuff.
I've had it for a while but have not really used it much and I am not sure what kind of things to shoot from it. Anyone have ideas?
I'll post some photos here later.
>>
File: YUN00009.jpg (253KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
YUN00009.jpg
253KB, 900x675px
Yeah my friend bought one last week. It's a giggle.
>>
>>3110097
Nobody actually believes film cameras are cheaper.
The average roll gives you 24 shots and costs around $4-$10.
Think about that for a second.
>>
>>3110218
>implying anyone on /p/ shoots photos
>>
File: tumblr_ohkr6gCF7h1teqokwo1_1280.jpg (213KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohkr6gCF7h1teqokwo1_1280.jpg
213KB, 1000x563px
The thing that pisses me off more than anything about drones is that there are certain drone operators who give NO FUCKS WHATSOEVER about the regulations about where you can fly them. I live in an area with plentiful amounts of public land, and so many times I've been in areas that forbid drones, yet some shitcunt is out there flying his drone for that perfect PNW vibey aerial shot of pine trees and a windy road, much similar to the OP image. I think they have their time and their place, but at this point these "adventure" or "lifestyle" photographers are not only taking the same stupid shot as everyone else, but they're also actively causing problems in the outdoor community.

I do love the technology, though.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
White BalanceAuto
>>
>>3110283
My friend already has his commercial drone license. It was easy since he already flies for a living. We can fly most places legally for money already. He's looking into the waivers for within 5 miles of major airports.
>>
>>3109922
Any drone recommendations for shooting? Been interested in trying this.
>>
>>3110392
Anything that shoots manual and raw I guess, there seem to be a lot of much smaller drones coming out now that can do that.
>>
>>3110296
What bothers me is the people who fly them in national parks and designated wilderness areas. Those are both areas with very strict bans on drone usage, yet stupid cunts continue to ignore the rules. I don't hike all fucking day out to the middle of nowhere to have my silence interrupted by some drone.
>>
>regulations about where you can fly them.
>areas that forbid drones
Keking at how drone users are ok with those regulations made for extorting a quick buck.
>>
>>3110392
DJI spark (smaller one) or DJI Phantom 3 standart are both relatively cheap
>>
>>3110392
Mavic. The spark is kinda shit.
>>
>>3110531
Then report them and move on? The laws are not nice in this regards and in the case of national parks they will and do pursue it aggressively.

>>3110540
The rules are there for a good reason. Sure some of it is a way of limiting usage but overall but people are really really stupid and there's plenty of drone horror stories already.
>>
>>3110252
Kek
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.