[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you out shooting right now?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 15

File: 1493523058984.jpg (471KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1493523058984.jpg
471KB, 1920x1200px
Why aren't you out shooting right now?!
>>
because im in bed.
>>
>>3106198
you're not the boss of me
>>
File: IMG_3631.png (878KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3631.png
878KB, 750x1334px
>>3106198
Getting a coffee first. Then probably heading into manhattan. Idk yet.
>>
Because I'm pretty sure I'm shit, and I'm afraid.

I love photography, but everytime I get out, I have to force myself to do it. I want to do portraits and street photography, but I just end up shooting architecture and nature... Fucking end me please

How do I concur my fears? Is my city just too agressive of a place, or is everyone unfriendly/untrusting towards photographers?
>>
I shot some yesturday plus soon ill be shooting fulltimeish for work
>>
>>3106358
what camera are you using?
have you ever been treated aggressively because you were taking pictures?
>>
Because I fucking hate photography.
I'm not particularly bad at it, i'm capable at being... average, but like an old girlfriend - what I used to love now feels like I could replace it with something fresher for less effort and money - but every time I see my camera I still want to mess with its body.
>>
I work in imaging, I am shooting for a living.
Photography is just applying that to something more pleasant, because present in my spare time. For work I don't have to worry about composition and all that stuff, though.
>>
File: DSCF3205 - Copy.jpg (343KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF3205 - Copy.jpg
343KB, 1500x1000px
I have! Strolled for like 2 hours and got nothing but utter shit. This is the highlight...

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeFUJIFILM
Camera ModelX100F
Camera SoftwareDigital Camera X100F Ver1.00
Maximum Lens Aperturef/2.0
Sensing MethodOne-Chip Color Area
Maker Note Version0130
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2017:07:02 20:27:04
Exposure Time1/125 sec
F-Numberf/5.0
Exposure ProgramNormal Program
ISO Speed Rating400
Lens Aperturef/4.9
Brightness5.2 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
FlashNo Flash
Focal Length23.00 mm
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width1500
Image Height1000
RenderingCustom
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
SharpnessNormal
Subject Distance RangeUnknown
SharpnessNormal
White BalanceAuto
Chroma SaturationUnknown
Flash ModeUnknown
Focus ModeAuto
Slow Synchro ModeOff
Picture ModeProgram AE
Continuous/Bracketing ModeOff
Blur StatusOK
Focus StatusOK
Auto Exposure StatusOK
>>
Because I find my own city boring and I only shoot when I travel
>>
File: outsaide.jpg (46KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
outsaide.jpg
46KB, 800x533px
>going out side.
>>
I shot all yesterday into this morning for national leaf day and I want to get some paperwork and planning done.
>>
taking a dump atm,
>>
>>3106198
It's daytime and I prefer night shooting, I'm having some obscure sodas at an overpriced cafe, I'm supposed to be getting my car fixed anyway, and this cafe is my only source of internet access so I'm catching up on youtube videos/ watching /p/ get upset about things
>>
Because shooting every day, or every week, is a huge meme.

Not everything is worth photographing you autist.
>>
>>3106228
christ, mcinnes is such a fucking loser
>>
>>3106371
(Lol just realized I spelled concur instead of conquer... woops)

When I started I was using a Canon 360 HS point n shoot, then I nabbed my mom's Canon AE-1 Program, and eventually bought a Nikon D5500. I swap between the Nikon and Canon film camera depending on my mood or what I'm trying to shoot. I find people are FAR less freaked out if I use the film camera. Idk why that is.

It's usually men, they get agro if they notice they're in frame (or might be). I've been confronted with aggressoin a few times, but it's never ended badly. Just gets my heart racing aha.

After posting in this thread, I felt a sudden urge of courage and grabbed my film camera and went downtown and to the pier. I actually managed to get some nice shots with actual people in them! (We'll see when I develop them ha) I even chatted up a guy I noticed taking photos with his DSLR and flash. And some normal people too, idk why this thread OP (you?) made inspired me so much, but I'm thankful for it. Really helped build some confidence.

Have you had any trouble doing street photography before? Do you usually ask people for photos of them? Or to do a portrait?

>inb4 I must look like a creep/ am ugly or dress fukt.

I'm actually fit and friendly looking, in my early 20s. I'm just anxious with a camera
>>
>>3106574
Where are you from where people are so aggressive, anon?

Well done on the trip, by the way. It's not easy to suppress your anxiety and just go for it.
>>
>>3106580
Thanks anon, I appreciate it.

I'm actually from a city in the GTHA, Ontario. So you wouldn't guess it, but people here can be pretty sketch.

I wonder how it's like in cities like New York or Detroit though...
>>
>>3106590
On one hand people in larger cities have a reputation of not-having-time-for-your-shit, but on the other I can't help but think that they're much more used to people studying them, camera or not. If you live in a smaller city or town, someone running around with a camera taking pictures of people will seem considerably more odd.
>>
>>3106593
Yeah you're probably right. I don't run into many other photographers, and it's not like many people are doing vlogs and YouTube shit here. So having a camera out looks strange I guess. Kind of sucks, but oh well...

>tfw you don't bump into a qt grill photographer while out

I fucking wish
>>
>>3106198
fuck off
>>
>>3106198
i just got back from a trip.
RIP my 35-70mm.
>>
>>3106378
I really like your pic desu
>>
>>3106378
Should have tilted your camera
>>
Because I ran out of subjects to photograph. When I started out I would just go out and walk around and I would find interesting things. In classic /p/ fashion most of it were buildings. I would go out for a day and come back like with 20 photographs my low standards deemed decent. But soon I started to realize that my photographs were getting too samey. I would visit different cities in the vicinity but they all resemble each other too much. So now I would have to travel quite far and walk around a lot to find an interesting subject. I just lack the patience for that. I am also too poor to travel and too socially retarded for people photography.
>>
>>3106198

Because I'm drained of any motivation to do anything productive after work hours. Grown up life really sucks the living shit out of you.

Another factor of course is the certainty that entropy will eventually devour anything and everything we leave behind as a species, to the smallest speck of dust, rendering any creativity a futile endevour in the long run.
>>
>>3107417
no, the tilt of the building is what makes the picture interesting.
>>
>>3106595
>>3106590

You shoot in Toronto?
>>
>>3107606
and tilting your camera would have made it even better to make it even more chaotic
>>
>>3106198
i'm terribly hungover
>>
>>3107609
Nope, but pretty close. I'm guessing you do?
>>
File: IMG_3536.jpg (396KB, 1334x890px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3536.jpg
396KB, 1334x890px
>>3106590
I'm in New York. I've had one guy yell at me for trying to take a photo of the shit he was selling on a corner. Wasn't worth getting into with him and the pic probably would have been boring anyways. He started yelling "no pictures, look at the sign!" I replied with "What fucking sign?"

Image Width1334
Image Height890
>>
>>3108220
I was once out late with a friend taking photos, and I took a shot of a guy in a phone booth. He told me "Delete that picture. Can you delete that picture. Thanks." I showed him the picture, then deleted it (I had multiple). Told him it was unusable, and to relax.

Minutes later, we turn to find that he'd jogged up behind us just to keep the argument going. He was sketchy af though and I'm a really stern guy so I think he regretted it. One of these days though I'll get my camera smashed for talking back. I just hate how people don't understand that public places means I'm allowed to shoot there. So they can either shut themselves in their house, or shut their mouths.
>>
Waiting until it's dark enough.
>>
>>3107801
Ya, I shoot there. As well as in Vancouver.
>>
>>3106198

because I don't have a camera, I work two jobs virtually every day of the week, and I'm only on this board because the rest of 4chan sucks but 4chan is the only interesting thing on the internet and I don't have the energy to do anything but surf a bit before bed, and because I'm jealous of all the people with an eye for photography and a passion to make it a hobby so I lurk around on /p/ as reconnaissance to psyche myself up to committing to a camera and spending my precious free time doing something that makes me leave the house again for something other than work
>>
>>3108237
I mean, yes, but it's a general politeness thing -- no? I know a bunch of people who are super camera shy.
>>
>>3109633
Yeah, sorry, that comment was too harsh/unforgiving... Just bugs me. I guess I see people more as objects (just my subject) than actually people while looking through the lens, making it difficult to easily empathize. So when they make it harder for me, I get annoyed.

I've been trying to chat with people more though, so soon I think I can take a different approach and get to know the person before taking the photos. Perhaps it'll add more humanity and personality to my photos... We'll see... I'm still not very good at photography though. I'm just very passionate about it.
>>
>>3106198 umm I am full with sugar right now
>>
File: IMG_4370.jpg (341KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4370.jpg
341KB, 1000x1500px
I am, I just came back from a 3hrs walk to eat something. I got a handful of okay stuff.

Equipment MakeCanon
Camera ModelCanon EOS 760D
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Lightroom 6.0 (Windows)
PhotographerGUILLAUME PIERLET
Maximum Lens Aperturef/2.8
Horizontal Resolution240 dpi
Vertical Resolution240 dpi
Image Created2017:07:08 12:14:07
Exposure Time1/640 sec
F-Numberf/4.0
Exposure ProgramAperture Priority
ISO Speed Rating200
Lens Aperturef/4.0
Exposure Bias-1 EV
Metering ModePattern
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length24.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
>>
File: DSCF3235.jpg (4MB, 5073x3382px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF3235.jpg
4MB, 5073x3382px

Equipment MakeFUJIFILM
Camera ModelX100F
Camera SoftwareWindows Photo Editor 10.0.10011.16384
Maximum Lens Aperturef/2.0
Maker Note Version0130
Image Created2017:07:08 18:17:52
Exposure Time1/900 sec
F-Numberf/7.1
Exposure ProgramNormal Program
ISO Speed Rating800
Lens Aperturef/7.2
Brightness8.1 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
FlashNo Flash
Focal Length23.00 mm
Image Width6000
Image Height4000
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
SharpnessNormal
SharpnessNormal
White BalanceAuto
Chroma SaturationNormal
Flash ModeUnknown
Focus ModeAuto
Slow Synchro ModeOff
Picture ModeProgram AE
Continuous/Bracketing ModeOff
Blur StatusOK
Focus StatusOK
Auto Exposure StatusOK
>>
>>3106198
I live in a shitty third world country so if I walk around the city taking pictures with a big ass dslr I'm pretty sure I won't return with my camera. And my wallet.
>>
im in vegas and its well over 100 degrees outside before 12pm
>>
Because nobody gives a shit. What would I do with them? Where would I even post them? Should I just jerk myself off over whether I like them or not? Should I post them somewhere with a bunch of vapid hashtags in order to garner some attention? What is the god damn point anymore?
>>
File: image.png (953KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
953KB, 640x960px
>>3106198
I did
>>
>>3106198

working on this right now
>>
>>3106198
because I'm a retard. let me tell you all my sob story.

>find a Pentax efina in my closet, think it's cool as fuck (it's quite old of course)
>realize I need film for it, go to a store and buy standard camera film
>get home and realize that the film doesn't work, I got 35mm film and the Pentax is a APS camera

now I still have this 35mm film and I realized I don't want to use APS, and I'm contemplating buying a used but working 35mm camera from online to mess around with.

is this a bad idea? I want to start doing some film photos.
>>
>>3109880
Just like any other hobby, it's something you do for yourself. You can show other people if you want to, but you don't have to.
>>
>>3110016
Go for it mang. Research some cheap and accessible film cameras. I've got a Canon AE-1 Program. Those are great and can be found pretty much everywhere... Whatever you get, just make sure it's functioning before you buy it. Don't be afraid to check the mirror, wind it and press the shutter release, chnage to every f stop to make sure it feels solid and the apature ring actually chnaged on the lens, etc. Just so a lil research and you're good to go.
>>
Need an accurate light meter.
My film camera's built in light meter is not accurate when shooting at night.
>>
>>3106389
>ruining a good shot with that gross watermark
>>
>>3110016
Yea. Many 35mm film cameras are cheap as chips. I suggest Pentax K1000, Canon AE-1, Minolta X-300. GEt with a 35mm or 50mm fixed lens.
>>
>>3106378
Your highlight photo is just a photo of someone elses work exposed? There's a guy walking through your shot, he adds nothing to it and it in no way revolves around him.

What exactly did you achieve here? You didn't get the achievement of setting the exposure yourself, you just stood in place and pressed a button, so excuse me if I really don't get it.
Maybe the reason that you're getting nothing but utter shit is that you're unable to process your good shots from your bad and have yet to realize what you want to take photos of.

You can stroll around all day, everyday senpai. All you're doing is burning calories and pushing a button. You may as well work in a factory.
>>
>>3110261
>good shot
>>
I'm taking a shit
>>
>>3110441
Wow. You're a real cunt. He even said himself he only got utter shit. I suppose you produce devine art every day?
>>
>>3107801
Mississauga? Be my friend if so fampai
>>
>>3112079
>Wow. You're a real cunt. He even said himself he only got utter shit.
If he knows he only got utter shit, then why share it?
>I suppose you produce devine art every day?
Doesn't matter what quality of work that guy makes if he's not foisting it upon everyone.
>>
>>3112140
You call that foisting? This whole thread is a conversation starter and this guy gets lambasted for continuing the dialog.
Fuck this board.
>>
>>3112138
You be my friend. We can shoot some sick pics of us in a field or smoking shisha.
>>
>>3109892
nice Probe my dude
>>
>>3110064
>>3110391
thanks lads, I feel better already. hoping I get enough time this month to get a decent camera and take some shots with it.
>>
File: 3.png (2MB, 1074x1598px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
2MB, 1074x1598px
>>3106358

Idk m8. I'm a pretty hefty guy, and not all that tall or attractive. Whenever I'm out I actually have people ask me to take their photo.

Might just be your shit personality, m8.
>>
File: 014-martha-graham-theredlist.jpg (590KB, 1280x983px) Image search: [Google]
014-martha-graham-theredlist.jpg
590KB, 1280x983px
/p/ decides if i dress up and go to a fleamarket in search for cameras
it's 5am and i haven't slept at all
>>
>>3115072
Do you not already own a camera?
>>
It's night and I don't have any low iso film
>>
Cause I'm drunk
>>
>>3106358
Go where people are more relaxed and having a good time. Or just grow a backbone and eliminate that voice in your head that is preventing you from doing what you want to do in life. Life is too short to live in fear. Fear stands for False Evidence Appearing Real.
>>
>>3106574
That's all you gotta do. The more you get confronted the more you will develop a resistance and realize it's not even worth the fear that you've had this whole time. I go up to pretty girls at my local bar/club scene on the weekends and they usually smile and pose for me without me even asking. Then I just take street photos of groups of people until someone cool emerges and wants to pose for me.
>>
>>3107575
So when people created the luxuries you enjoy on a daily basis like the internet, it's all pointless because long after your short time on this earth it will be gone? That's the most pointless and self harming belief system to let yourself have lmfao. Get over it and live your life little bitch. Enjoy it.
>>
>>3115072
it looks like she's going to karate chop him
>>
Went out today with my new (to me) Leica M9. In a day I got about 100 times better at focusing with a rangefinder and really enjoyed it. I didn't look at my photos at all untl I got home and it would seen that Leica frame lines are pretty darn innaccurate. IT seems that my 50mm Voigtlander is slight over 50mm...
>>
>>3112952
What a shitty photo
>>
>>3112952
>it's noisy and bw so it's art right
also
>png
>>
File: il_570xN.1152181579_amwc.jpg (24KB, 570x428px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.1152181579_amwc.jpg
24KB, 570x428px
>>3115072
im back !!
found a Leica Z2X with it's original Box
for 5€ hahaha ( pic from google )

>>3115150
i do, but i still buy good film cameras from time to time
>>
How fitting that people here are from the GT(H)A.

Just going out "and shooting" is low IQ, that's why.

Street photography is bland. Get over your nerd boners for Bresson.

Maybe you're one of those guys that takes sick mostly-desatured pictures of the downtown core and stuff or maybe your hand holding onto a Canadian leaf.

Sigh.

Have some purpose

Some direction

Come up with an idea and execute it

Don't just go "out shooting"
>>
>>3115432
>stop having fun with photography
>you're only allowed to do it my way
>>
>>3115434
bresson boner detected
>>
>>3115436
i take shitty photos of parks mostly
>swing and miss
i like how these condescending posts about how everyone's doing it """wrong""" never post their own shit
>>
>>3115441
you're self-deprecating and mostly arguing about how photography should be "fun"

meanwhile there are people in this topic calling their pictures shit, and generally feeling uninspired and nervous.

i'm not even saying everyone is doing it wrong. i'm bitching about bland street photography, which seems to captivate 99% of new photographers and many have difficulty getting outside of their comfort zone and really being creative instead of just passive.
>>
>>3115446
>how dare you suggest that hobbies should be for fun
i'm being honest, i'm not a good photographer. your point would only make sense if you were criticizing my work and i was using self deprecation as a deflection tactic

also unless this is your job, why the fuck would you do this unless it's fun. if it's a hobby, it SHOULD be fun. the people taking the meme street shit you don't like are almost certainly not doing it for their career so why does it matter? it's not like /p/ is being swamped by low tier photography, it's a slow as shit board - it's getting swamped by nothing

i'm arguing that you're just coming on here to jerk yourself off about how the masses need to stop having such pleb taste

if you really want to change bland photography, post some of your own work in help threads and explain your creative process to help newcomers. many people, like myself, browse /p/ for fun but also for the occasional helpful thread. provide tips and help. be a positive force. otherwise you're just being a smug dick

>still waiting to see some of your work that's miles above ~~~bland~~~ street photography
>>
>>3109869
that dog is almost as hairy as the faggot with the shiny shoes and gorilla legs LOL
>>
File: bug 2.jpg (3MB, 3840x2560px) Image search: [Google]
bug 2.jpg
3MB, 3840x2560px
>>3106198
B-but I was out shooting all weekend...

Equipment MakeNIKON CORPORATION
Camera ModelNIKON D5100
Camera SoftwareVer.1.01
Maximum Lens Aperturef/5.7
Color Filter Array Pattern996
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)450 mm
Horizontal Resolution300 dpi
Vertical Resolution300 dpi
Image Created2017:07:15 13:41:28
White Point Chromaticity0.3
Exposure Time1/100 sec
F-Numberf/5.6
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating200
Exposure Bias5 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceCloudy Weather
FlashNo Flash
Focal Length300.00 mm
Color Space InformationUncalibrated
Image Width3840
Image Height2560
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
Gain ControlNone
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
ISO Speed Used200
Image QualityFINE
White BalanceCLOUDY
Focus ModeMANUAL
Flash SettingNORMAL
Flash Compensation0.0 EV
ISO Speed Requested200
Flash Bracket Compensation0.0 EV
AE Bracket Compensation0.0 EV
Lens TypeUnknown
Lens Range70.0 - 300.0 mm; f/4.0 - f/5.6
Shooting/Bracketing ModeSingle Frame/Off
Noise ReductionOFF
Camera Actuations55490
>>
>>3112952
I'm just tall enough and I've been losing weight too. I used to be 250lbs and people would still want me to take their photos. I think it's based off where you live and how much you look like you know your stuff. Potentially the size of your lens lmao
>>
File: 1137-3834.jpg (508KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
1137-3834.jpg
508KB, 1000x667px
>>3112935

thanks, it has been a huge labor of love I was a bit in over my head when I bought it with all the work it needed but I got the big stuff done in a week and I'm coming back home to do some more to it in a couple days. I have two of them now this V6 model and this 4-cyl which will be getting an equal amount of wrench time in the coming months, it no longer has the quad lazy eye setup I'm upgrading that to LED now and may put it on the V6 model depending on how well it works when it's done.

Equipment MakeCanon
Camera ModelCanon EOS 5D
Maximum Lens Aperturef/4.0
Horizontal Resolution240 dpi
Vertical Resolution240 dpi
Image Created2013:01:28 00:14:34
Exposure Time1/3200 sec
F-Numberf/4.0
Exposure ProgramAperture Priority
ISO Speed Rating100
Lens Aperturef/4.0
Exposure Bias-1 EV
Metering ModeUnknown
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length81.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceManual
>>
>>3106378
>You can stroll around all day, everyday senpai. All you're doing is burning calories and pushing a button. You may as well work in a factory.

hahahaha. fuck.
>>
>>3115630
Then how come you still can't focus
>>
>>3115905
> Quoting text that I never said.

WTF is wrong with burning calories. This was just a bad day.
>>
>>3106198
Because I went out yesterday night for take some photos at the milky way and because my dinner is almost ready
>>
>>3115426
does anyone here have the
Fuji DL super mini aka tiara ????
>>
>>3115455
It's like playing a video game on Very Easy and just destroying everything like you're God Mode

At a certain point it just sounds like an excuse to never get outside your comfort zone stay the same and generally just be boring AF.

I can't possibly understand how that's fun, but w/e.
>>
>>3116084
How do you go out of your comfort zone? At least be constructive.
>>
>>3116084
you literally didn't answer anything i said - you're just being vague with a false sense of superiority

>>3116159
this

>STILL waiting to see some of your work to set the rest of us plebs straight
>>
Because I live in a modern, beach-side, suburban area with zero interest, unless I shoot landscapes like the seniors or surfing like the groms. There aren't enough busy CBD-esque locations to take street photos, and I lack the creativity to organise portrait shoots by myself.

The funniest thing is I still take my D7200 and Tamron 24-70mm f/2.8 practically everywhere I go.
>>
>>3116159
What makes you uncomfortable? Go do it. It's that simple. Maybe avoid things like fucking a blender, so yeah, allow some room for common sense, but push the boundaries of your normal.
>>
>>3106198

>editing photos
>>
>>3106593

I'm in Columbus, OH. All I want to do is street portraits of random people, but I'm too much of a pussy to do it. I know it's legal, and I know I can, but I always bitch out.
>>
>>3106198
Because the city is so ugly now they rent out beautiful old buildings to modern clothing stores it just too disgusting
>>
>>3116292
Photography never makes me uncomfortable; Probably street photography is the hardest most awkward but I do that fine. I figured it was figurative for something....
>>
>>3115909
The bug was too fast. Just like you.
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.