[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Hey you, stop taking my picture!" wat do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

File: 1494233269100.jpg (71KB, 564x963px) Image search: [Google]
1494233269100.jpg
71KB, 564x963px
"Hey you, stop taking my picture!"

wat do?
>>
Ok m8. Already took it. Have a nice day!
>>
>>3103723
"Well get your fucking ugly mug out of my line of sight then!"
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 200x189px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 200x189px
Shut-up! You're not my dad!!!
>>
>>3103723
*unzips cock*
>>
>>3103723
Your beautiful and i smile. And then he thinks I'm gay and then I get beat because faggots are disgusting
>>
>>3103723
"I didn't take your picture"
Also just do RAW+RAW recording so if they make you delete anything you still got the backup
>>
>>3103873
I shoot film you dumb digital faggot
>>
>>3103723
hold down the burst mode and yell "IT'S A FREE COUNTRY, FASCIST" at him repeatedly
>>
Nothing, I'm bigger than him - and my chesticles look a little better, he has to yield to me.
>>
>>3103873

How can some random stranger ever make you do shit?
>>
File: IMG_3862.jpg (149KB, 1242x822px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3862.jpg
149KB, 1242x822px
I don't like taking people photos anymore. Atleast not unless I'm with one of my photo friends.

>19 y/o uni student
>First get into photography months ago through photo class
>Taking photos of strangers in baltimore inner harbor to practice manual focusing
>90% are blurry shite I delete in camera immediately after.
>friend and I seperate and go take photos of seperate things for awhile
>Take photo of guy on bench
>delete cause it's blurry shite
>Guy ducks after I already chimped
>"Ayo what are you doing"
>"Taking photos what does it look like?"
>Some strangers laugh, keep walking
>almost a block away hear
>"Yo slim, yo mr. photographer"
>It's that fucking guy following me
>"Yo senpai I don't want no photo of me taken"
>Lose my fucking shit screaming like an idiot
>"I don't have your stupid fucking photo why the fuck are you following me" etc.
>guy fucks off when I shove my gallery in his face without his photo in it

Most people don't give a fuck, or smile, or just sneer. Maybe 1/1000 people will be a cunt, but it's such a hassle to get that angry, and get followed for a mediocre photo that I don't do it unless I'm doing a project for class or something. It's not worth it.

>Pic related one of the blurry photos from that day.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
CommentScreenshot
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width1242
Image Height822
>>
>>3103723
*tickles his pickle*
>>
>>3103723
There are more objects that aren't so finicky. I'd just stop.
>>
>>3103960
now why did you lose your shit?
>>
>>3103960
That would be a great shot if it were in focus.
>>
File: Scan-140813-0006.jpg (194KB, 684x1001px) Image search: [Google]
Scan-140813-0006.jpg
194KB, 684x1001px
I love the cringy "stop doing that" street photos.
At least they have a little character.
>>
>>3103969
Someone stranger was hara-

well when you put it that way I guess I can see why people get mad but still fuck em.

>>3103970
I know. People smoking seem to have the best poses.
>>
>be 6ft and build wide, so people rarely fuck with me
>almost never take pics of guys, much less strange guys

I don't know this feel
>>
File: DSC09406-01.jpg (5MB, 6016x4016px) Image search: [Google]
DSC09406-01.jpg
5MB, 6016x4016px
>giving a shit about random strangers

They can get over it

Camera SoftwareSnapseed 2.0
Image Created2017:06:28 15:57:09
Image Width6016
Image Height4016
>>
>>3103723
hey man can i suck your big peen
>>
>>3104014
>>4.99mb

Clever
>>
>>3103723
Just stop taking pictures of niggers and you're good to go.
>>
>>3103723
man, this just happened to me yesterday. it was the first time anyone's ever gotten really upset and confronted me about taking their picture without permission. she just started yelling "take my picture off your camera". strangely enough, at that very moment, that video of chuck jines where he acted like an asshole when confronted flashed before my eyes. I stood my ground and patiently tried to explain to her that it's legal and legitimate photography to take her picture without permission in a public place. I really didn't want to just walk off without some satisfying conclusion for the both of us.

I spoke calmly and collected, I even surprised myself about how in control I was. I used to think I'd panic and delete the picture immediately like a total wimp if someone ever got in my face and started yelling at me.

eventually we reached an impasse where neither of us were gonna change our mind and kept repeating the same thing, so I said "fine I'll delete the picture". of course, i didn't plan to delete it at all and she made no attempt to verify that I delete it. I think at this point she was more concerned with winning the argument than about the picture itself.

she walked away, I waved, said "have a nice day, ma'am" and that was it. she was african-american.

However that encounter has really shaken me. I'm still feeling bummed out about it. I spent the whole day yesterday reconsidering if I really want to continue taking pictures of people in public. It made me think of all those people who's picture I've taken without permission before, I wondered if they felt the same as this woman but just didn't have the guts to tell me how they really felt. Everytime I think about taking someone's picture, I remember that lady and how upset I made her feel and I don't take the picture.

I need to come to terms with this ethical predicament before I can continue.
>>
>>3104084
>t.pussy
>>
>>3104084
You don't have to stop taking pictures of people anon. Like I said in the post above just don't take pictures of niggers. For some reason they like to chimp out at photographers I've had this problem myself.
>>
>>3103723
I look at him straight into his eyes and proceed to take a second picture, what is that fag gonna do about it?
>>
>>3103949
when you are holding thousands of worth of equipment you really dont want to risk a fucking fist fight with a stranger over a fucking picture.

Even if you are elite Mchardcheese the ultimate fighter you can still get your equipment damaged in a fucking confrontation.
>>
>>3103884
they're different mediums neither is superior to another but keep thinking that the medium you choose makes you better/worse lol
>>
>>3104087
>For some reason they like to chimp out at photographers I've had this problem myself.
mostly because 3 out of 4 rich in melanin individuals have pending warrants and dont want to go to jail....again
>>
"have a nice day"
One of the most puerile, passive-aggressive, douchebag things you can say to someone.
Even if you mean it you sound like a dumbfuck who either just wants to have the last word, or an even bigger dumbfuck who thinks telling people to have a good day is even remotely helpful.
Just fuck off with that amercunt-tier bullshit.
>>
>>3104121
Honestly I feel like you're right. How on earth could it be such a big deal to have your picture taken otherwise?
>>
maybe they don't want you to take their photo because you're a racist
>>
>take assshot of some bimbo with a gigantic ass wearing a miniskirt
>didnt realize my camera was on auto
>flash pops up and everyone realize I'm taking a picture of her ass
lulz were had.
>>
>>3104134
>bodies with built-in flash

jesus christ how terrifying
>>
>>3104142
Feels poor man also you have to learn with something, if anything give me shit for actually having my camera on auto
>>
>>3103733
>not sliding to uncock
>>
File: 20170624-IMG_7520.jpg (283KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170624-IMG_7520.jpg
283KB, 2048x1152px
>>3104134
>[visible disgust]

Equipment MakeCanon
Camera ModelCanon EOS 7D
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Lightroom 6.10 (Windows)
PhotographerDavid Mornet
Maximum Lens Aperturef/1.8
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2017:06:29 19:59:11
Exposure Time1/160 sec
F-Numberf/3.2
Exposure ProgramNormal Program
ISO Speed Rating400
Lens Aperturef/3.2
Exposure Bias1/3 EV
Metering ModePattern
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length85.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
>>3104462
when will creepshots be accepted as art?
>>
>>3103960
>Inner Harbor

That's why. Go there in August when ponyfagcon is happening and take photos of neckbeards.
>>
File: IMG_3511.jpg (209KB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3511.jpg
209KB, 1000x665px
>>3104707
Ponyfagcon? I don't know what that is, but since I go practically EVERY weekend I usually happen into whatever random festival is happening.

Pic related. I didn't realize the yellow ropes were part of the light show that happened earlier this year.

Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Image Width1000
Image Height665
>>
File: assburger.png (50KB, 302x389px) Image search: [Google]
assburger.png
50KB, 302x389px
>be an autistic shut it that would love to get his shit together
>try my luck taking pictures of strangers with a manual film camera
>theres some very old man with only one eye at an elevator having problems calling it
>great lightning, his jacket and cap go great with the background
>help him and he sees my camera and I ask him if I can take a 'portrait' of him
>assburgers kick in and I get nervous for no reason
>he agrees
>the picture is some blurry out of focus shit and it could have looked really good
>the picture of me sneakingly taking it while he was trying to figure out how to call the elevator also is a blurry mess
>didn't take multiple pictures because I'm a poor filmcuck

t-thanks [spoiler];_;[/spoiler]

It looked so great and surreal. He looked like out of a movie, especially because of the lightning.
He had only one eye, his other one was hazed, his face looked like it was slowly melting, he had a white cap, a cream colored thin bomberjacket and light jeans.
>>
File: ohgod.jpg (142KB, 750x494px) Image search: [Google]
ohgod.jpg
142KB, 750x494px
>>3104747
Go there on the weekend of August 11th-13th. My cousin who lives up near Baltimore is into that pony shit and offered to give me a ride into the IH for some street work I wanted to do last year. Scans are pretty shit but there was some kekworthy shots on this roll.

Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Image Width750
Image Height494
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.