/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Camera Deals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0701.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0701.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
What's the best deal you've gotten on a camera? Just got this at Walmart for $130. I think it was a display model they were trying to get rid of. They tried to sell it for $200 but I negotiated with them on the price. It didn't come with a lens or battery but assuming everything works did I get a good deal?
>>
>>3102540
Uh, take a good look at the mirror and sensor, when Walmart doesn't lock their display models down I give the insides a wet willy -

I don't know why

I know it's wrong.
>>
>>3102562
used to work at target, snagged a d40 with 18-55mm for $80 after crazy clearance and shit employee discount. about 300 hot pixels throughout the frame. got it refunded.
>>
a rolleiflex for $30
a mju1 for $2
a 25 pack of portra 120 160NC for $30
>>
just brought a toyo 45a with lens for 400
>>
GS645S for $200.
100 rolls of 220 Portra 400NC for $180.
80 rolls of 220 Portra 160VC/400VC for $160.
>>
>>3102972

i hid a minolta maxxum 3000i back in the electronics lockup until it was reduced to $5.00. i still have it.
>>
D7200 in local thriftshop for 550€, should I cop?
>>
Probably Rolleiflex MX + Rollei 35 (made in Germany) + Rolleiflex SL35 + Carl Zeiss Planar 85mm f/1.4 + a bunch of less interesting stuff for €200.
By coincidence I found the listing 2 minutes after it went up and immediately sealed the deal.
>>
>>3102562
Some store (I think it was best buy) had a mirrorless camera on display without a lens attached. I picked it up to look at the layout of the back, and accidentally touched the sensor when I returned it to the display. I felt so dirty. It's just not something you do. Interesting feeling though. A once in a lifetime experience.
>>
Paid 1488 for my Df
>>
>>3103062
With lens?
>>
A pristine Pentax K1000 fully functional for $5.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera ModelNexus 4
Image-Specific Properties:
Image Created2017:06:27 10:16:05
Image Width3264
Image Height2448
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Color Space InformationsRGB
F-Numberf/2.7
Focal Length4.60 mm
Lens Aperturef/2.5
White BalanceAuto
Image Width3264
Image Height2448
FlashNo Flash
ISO Speed Rating100
Exposure Time1/271 sec
>>
>>3103237
She said she dosen't have lens there yet. I forgot to ask, if this was the price with lens or not.
>>
>>3102540
just picked up a t7i for $500 from some white girl who took 1 photography class with it
>>
Just got my A68 in yesterday, its basically new. $380 shipped. Then I got 3 lenses for it, all Minolta Maxxum, 28mm 2.8 + 50mm 1.7 + beercan for $170 shipped.

Like dang man. I'm ready to rock.
>>
Picked up a d3300 for $200 off some rich dude on Craigslist.
>>
just bought a 1DX for $1700

my most responsible ebay purchase while driving
>>
>>3102540
Got my nex6 for $120 USD off of ebay. Practically in perfect condition.
>>3103092
Sounds like an awesome find
>>
>>3102540
The camera shop in my town is run by a pretty cool guy, but I worry that he might be going out of business with how he runs shit.

>pentax k7- was $200
>pentax-m 50mm lens- was $20
After I threw in a camera bag, he started cutting the price down. Bag wound up costing me like $5, he took $10 off the lens and $50 off the camera because I got them together.
>>
A Hasselblad Zeiss Sonnar 250 C for free.
>>
picked up a rokinon 85/1.4 off ebay lastnight for $125, feels okay

yashica t4, $3 at goodwill that I still need to ebay eventually

msc stuff at estate sales and fleamarkets, not too exciting and only picked up for fun/mirrorless possibilities
>>
File: 149345036.jpg (84KB, 700x714px) Image search: [Google]
149345036.jpg
84KB, 700x714px
>>3105129
God damn, anon. Now I'm jealous.

Did you get it from a family member or something?
>>
>>3102540

Ricoh GR II, $0 (free)

I was on vacation in Florida, went to Disney World (part of a "team building" bullshit thing for the company I work for)
Waiting in line at the Pirate ride
European guy, sounded German, but a bunch of those countries sound similar, taking pictures as the boats came up to the loading area
He was standing up, facing the others in the boat
Ride people were yelling for him to sit down
He puts his camera in his bag, some kind of purse sling thing
He was still backwards and the boat stopped, he fell over into the 2nd row, legs up in the air, ass up, lots of yelling
They get him upright, he has a bloody nose, everyone off the ride
My group gets on, lots of laughing, I am in the 2nd row, against the exit side
Look down by my feet, dudes camera is on the floor
Ride starts, we get to the place with the banjo guy
Look around, reach my arm down and grab the camera
Into my pocket it goes as we pass under the talking head
I was going to turn it in when we got back to the load area
As we arrive Euro dude is yelling at the ride people and security/medical crew
He is going to sue for his bloody nose, get them all fired for not doing their jobs
Just walked right passed them all
Kept the camera
Use it all the time
>>
>>3105321
You stole his camera (and his photos) because you saw him make a fool of himself?
>>
just last night bought a d700 with a couple of batteries for 500 usd
>>
>>3105313
Nope, I was at a local flea market, the owner is a friend of mine. A guy brought that lens something like 6 years before and the initial price was 200€. I don't know if it's the same in your country, here in Italy each month the price of the items in flea markets drops by 20-50% to sell it as fast as possible to guarantee space for other objects. So said the price label hasn't been changed so its price dropped to 10 cents. The owner said "man, just take it". Lucky as hell.
In the same place I bought a Prontor long exposure shutter for 3€ and a box full of 126 film, around 30 cartridges, for 1€. I love that place.
I also bought a rare f/2.8 Ferrania Condor I, a really good Italian rangefinder camera from the 50s, for just 4€ in perfect working and cosmetic conditions. Sometimes in the deepest corners full of dust there are some treasures waiting to be reused.
>>
>>3105321
>>3105324
one time I found a girl's wallet on the ground at a music festival I was working so I mailed her all of her cards back but kept the cash and the wallet and sent a thank you letter
>>
Got my Nikon FE for about $30
>>
>>3105321
I was gonna say you were a little fucker nigger but after reading
>Euro dude is yelling at the ride people and security/medical crew
>He is going to sue for his bloody nose, get them all fired for not doing their jobs
This kind of people piss me off I have to deal with them on a daily basis

Eurocuck deserved it.
>>
Bought a Pentax ME at auction for $10 bc it had a 50mm 1.2 SMC lens on it. Walked outta there smug as hell
>>
>>3105129
So lucky, italiananon! Where are you from?
>>
I picked up a Pentax k100, 35mm lens, 80-200mm lens, and a flash at some garage sale. i asked if it works, they didnt know, so i got it for free since i got some other stuff. turns out it all works
>>
>>3106010
K1000*
>>
File: venezia.jpg (1MB, 2000x2038px) Image search: [Google]
venezia.jpg
1MB, 2000x2038px
>>3105740
I'm from Rome, anon

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Elements 5.0 (20060914.r.77) Windows
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution3200 dpi
Vertical Resolution3200 dpi
Image Created2017:03:17 17:23:06
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width2000
Image Height2038
>>
>>3106080
Nice! Also, what do you think about Venice? It's pretty popular outside of Italy
>>
>>3106090
It's a beautiful city for sure, even here in Italy is apreciated for its unique landscapes.
It's damn expensive, though and especially during summer all the canals stinks like a clogged sewer.
From mid october to mid april it's the best period to visit Venice, it costs less and it doesn't stink that much.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.