[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Photoshop For Windows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (21KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
21KB, 1280x720px
I'm a broke college student trying to find Adobe photoshop and other programs/software. Whats your go to place for downloads and free software.
>>
https://www.gimp.org/downloads/
>>
File: adobe hook.png (6KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
adobe hook.png
6KB, 224x225px
Have any solutions for Adobe Illustrator and InDesign for windows?
>>
>>3101890
LR and PS is $10 a month. Get a job or party less you alcoholic loser!
>>
>>3101933
Not OP; but I wouldn't pay for Adobe products if they were 2€ a year.
The fucking conglomerizing, coniving, industry locking down, Applecock sucking, selfimportant, for granted taking dickweeds can go in a fucking ditch for all I care.
Get GIMP, it can do almost exactly the same as Photoshop unless you're a professional in need of a professional tool. Even then avoid Adobe like the pest.
>>
>>3101890
thepiratebay.se

or use "alternative to" to find free alts
>>
>>3101890
https://www.google.com/nikcollection/
http://www.darktable.org/
https://photoeditor.polarr.co/
https://www.apple.com/macos/photos/

I'm married to Adobe, but there's no reason for you to be
>>
>>3101951
Okay, be a moody little bitch and settle for the free options. The rest of the board has an actual job and can afford $10 monthly.
>get GIMP
Lol, you realize you can't do half of what you can with a simple few step workflow in PS, and that including spending half your day on a photo in GIMP to try to hand pick details and masks.
PS and LR costs money for a reason, but since the introduction of the subscription package it is almost free. $10 is nothing, bro, get a fucking job and stop being a whiny loser!
>>
>>3102070
good goy

keep it up
>>
>>3102077
>every corporation is run by jews
>being this naive
>>
It's summertime. 14 year olds learn to Google.
>>
>>3102070
>Not owning a pirated copy of photoshop
Lol that's $10 a month you could be saving buddy
inb4 "REEEEEEEEEEEEE I MAKE MORE MONEY THAN YOU I CAN AFFORD IT" argument
>>
>>3102070
I think you misread the part where I said I wouldnt pay for Adobe shit no matter how cheap they were.
I'd rather pay 10$ to open source projects monthly, and I do
Maybe if people like you could get their lips dettached from adobe and apple dick, you'd actually further something in the field of software and electronics
>>
Fuck adobe. I have LR but it annoys me, so I'm using some free bullshit called photoscape that actually does a better job with my RAF then LR does for some reason. From there I create TIFF and bring them into Nik - also free.

In other words, you don't need LR. Adobe sucks right now anyways.
>>
>>3102115
$10 only worth something if you are 12 and want to buy a lollipop or your next fidget spinner

>>3102121
It is only free if your time worth nothing.
I'd rather spend money on Adobe and similar products and have the extra time spared.

Damn, it is surprisingly easy to tell which poster is underage
>>
>>3101890
If you can swing $50 then there is Paintshop Pro. Just download the trial version. I have CS2 which is the last Adobe upgrade I will ever buy. Their customer support, or lack thereof is why I stopped with them. That and messing with tools just for the sake of doing it, and making some worse.
>>
how do you not get adobe free with school

im still using my creative suite and I haven't been in school for 2 years
>>
File: 1498091890495.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1498091890495.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
thepiratebay.org

U are welcome
>>
>>3101890
pirate it you mongoloid
>>
>>3102881
Holy shit Drew.
Nice collection.
>>
thepiratebay.org
>>
Unless you work for a company, or you are lucky enough that your school has Adobe licenses, then there is absolutely no reason to fucking pay for Adobe.

Adobe is a shit company that has a monopoly on quality products. Don't give me that shit that gimp or inkscape is better - they both are utter fucking dogshit.

Always pirate adobe stuff, just remember beggars can't be choosers and realise that you probably won't have the latest stuff. Go for CS6 or earlier, it does the job fine, and don't get wooed by all those dick-sucking promises that newer version have, they all do pretty much the same thing.

Also to the faggot that says paying monthly is nothing, well this is a fucking product that you use momentarily for a few hours, and after you're done it doesn't get touched for months. So unless you're working as a pro photographer or graphics designer, your paid copy is just leeching money from you while it sits dormant on your computer. What is the logic in that?
>>
>>3104390
>you use momentarily for a few hours, and after you're done it doesn't get touched for months

you only shoot once every few months? what are you even doing here?
>>
>>3101890
amtemu.v0.9.2.win-painter.zip
SHA-1 : 4320BF75BE097090B3866D7DB9813CF4E2214993
Now fuck off
>>
>>3101890
I use Affinity Photo for my job. To me is almost identical to PS but much cheaper and some tools are way faster.
>>
File: You are a pirate.jpg (31KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
You are a pirate.jpg
31KB, 600x600px
>>
>>3106554
Didn't even get dubs, what a waste
>>
>>3101890
Just download non torrent gimp. Search Google for gimp. It's free and legal. Also look up Inkscape. For both, look up Photoshop or Illustrator videos on You Tube, then look up the name of that technique for Gimp and Inkscape. These are free programs that work practically just as good, they're legit. (Inkscape=Illustrator, Gimp=Photoshop). Try not to post the bird next time if you don't want to offend people like me, thanks.
>>
>>3106560
Would have been nice, but you can't win 'em all.
>>
>>3102167
1. Downloaded LR + PS cc straight from adobe website
2. downloaded the crack, cracked it in 2 seconds
3. Have for free what you pay $120 (or more) a month for while it taking an extra 2 seconds.

Is your time worth more than $10/2seconds ($18000/hr)?
>>
>>3101891
This
>>
>>3104510
I only fuck around on Adobe every few months, and who gives a shit when I shoot?
>>
>>3104390
that's not how a monopoly works you tard
>>
>>3104390
I did buy LR 6, I have a pirated version of CS6 and the CC PS on my laptop.
LR is sometimes almost unusable in its sluggishness on my desktop main computer. It's so fucking annoying. I'd need to do some reinstall but that takes time and effort and it's not photos shooting season so I try to keep away from cameras and computers.

Yeah, I shoot for money and that fucked up a nice photography hobby...
>>
>>3101890
Go to starbucks and use piratebay
>>
File: [email protected] (48KB, 300x273px) Image search: [Google]
affinity-photo@2x-120920160853.png
48KB, 300x273px
>>3101890
$50 one time
https://affinity.serif.com/en-us/photo/
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.