[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a bit of cash coming my way. £3k+. So I am thinking about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1481828153946.png (210KB, 1200x769px) Image search: [Google]
1481828153946.png
210KB, 1200x769px
I have a bit of cash coming my way. £3k+. So I am thinking about moving to full frame. I shoot Canon. Although I wouldn't mind moving to Sony; possibly Nikon since I will probably have to sell my old camera gear anyway.

Any suggestions. I just need an all round kit. I am currently looking at the 6d (but understand there is rumours that they will be releasing the mk2 soon) and the A7 lineup.

Another option is to scrap the full frame idea and just get an EOS 7D mkii,

inb4 "gear thread faggot"
inb4 "kill yourself"
>>
>>3100141
>mirrorless
>7D
>6D
sure you want to do this if you have no idea what features you want and need from a camera body?
>>
>>3100141
Evf and ovf offer very different shooting experiences, personally I think the advantages of an evf greatly outweigh any weaknesses.

The a7ii is a heck of a lot of camera for the money and leaves you some money for some nice lenses, a decent adapter for your canon lenses isn't too expensive and the af performance is similar to what you will be used to from your canon body.
>>
Take a look at this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHYidejT3KY

A Zack Arias video called Crop Sensors vs Full Frame :: Crop Or Crap?
>>
I believe the 6D mkii is to be announce in the next few days and is to be available in August.

If anything goes wrong with your Sony you are on your own. Sony will fuck you around for weeks and then tell you that you voided the warranty. Canon will fix their shit, usually within 5 working days.
>>
DAILY REMINDER: Sony doesn't make cameras for photographers. Sony makes cameras for tech and gear fags.
>>
>>3100157
LOL!
And to boil water.
>>
>>3100157
Is it a bad thing? I just want the cheaper FF mirrorless on the market. Ohh wait, only sony makes it.
>>
>>3100157
Strange, their cameras have worked plenty well for me since 2012. I can get you shutter counts from Lightroom if you're curious.
>>
>>3100176
That's okay pal. You can keep your basic bitch wedding photography shutter actuation's to yourself buddy.
>>
>>3100181
>the camera only works because the wrong person is using it

I'll be sure to post here when it rots from the inside from moisture or cooks a scrambled egg breakfast, chief.
>>
>>3100176
You mean you actually take them out the box?? Wow, rad. You know that voids the warranty.
>>
>>3100157
>t. Hipster
>>
>>3100174
OP here. That's like £4.5k don't have the cash
>>
>>3100150
So he's saying get a camera with an 8x10 sensor?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.