[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuji TCL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: photo3.jpg (145KB, 1024x936px) Image search: [Google]
photo3.jpg
145KB, 1024x936px
How to make a beautiful camera into the ugliest monstrosity ever made with one simple payment of 400 dollars

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareGoogle
Image-Specific Properties:
Image Width1024
Image Height936
>>
>>3098562
But it makes it almost as ergonomic as the sony a7 range!

I'd rather spend $2500 on a fuji and plastic grip than get a sony!
>>
File: pic_03.jpg (37KB, 432x282px) Image search: [Google]
pic_03.jpg
37KB, 432x282px
>>3098595

Yea!

Fuck getting a more capable body with a larger sensor and better selection of lenses for half the price.

Fuck Sony.

fuji4lyfe

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationUnknown
Image Height282
Image Width432
>>
>>3098615
Can it go above exp comp +/-3?
>>
>>3098617

What botherw me more is only having 1/3 a stop options and no 1/2.
>>
>>3098617
Why would you need it to?
There's 3 more dials if I need to adjust exposure further, how many fuji cameras have 5 dials?

Also, if you set one of the 3 custom dials to exp comp you get a further 2 stops and your choice of 1/3, 1/2, etc steps.

>fuji users
Ellemmayyohh.png
>>
File: 6289070619_07dedb43f2.jpg (101KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
6289070619_07dedb43f2.jpg
101KB, 500x333px
>>3098619
>>3098615

Needs one of those three way dials like this.
>>
>>3098627
Lets see. There's iso dial, ss dial, expocomp dial, front dial, back dial, drive mode dial and the aperture dial is on the lens. All of them are better placed than say, on an a7ii.
>>
>>3098615
>better selection of lenses for half the price

:D
>>
>>3098636

>vital dial only accessible if you have 2 hands on the camera

fucking hell fuji, sort your ergo out. I can shoot one handed with access to all 5 dials with just the hand on the camera, so I can use my other hand to hold an off-camera flash.

Not that fuji users would know shit about anything other than "natural light photography"
>>
>>3098642
You can use the aperture dial with your right hand middle or ring finger just fine, or just use custom setting on the thumb or front dials. What the hell would you even need the fifth dial for anyway?

>I can use my other hand to hold an off-camera flash
Lonely sonygger has no friends or a gf to hold the flash, no social skills to have a bystander hold the flash or money to hire help. Poor salty sonygger is salty because a handsome fujifriend stole his waifu and takes better photos.
>>
>>3098627
Then what's the point in having a dedicated exp comp dial at all?
>>
>>3098648
it's useful if you're snapping in any priority mode, noob.
>>
Stop gear fagging

You people are ruining this board, and the hobby of photography

Fucking retards
>>
>>3098615
Fuck customer support, fuck bodies that don't overheat, fuck one of the best price-performance ratio for lenses, fuck user ergonomics like analog dials.

I mean its not like one can just be happy with the tools they use, but don't be such a gearfag.
>>
>>3098648
Every mode except manual makes use of exposure compensation dial. That's why some cameras only have a dedicated exp comp dial if they have any dedicated dials at all.
>>
>>3098617
That's what the C does
>>
>>3098921
Whatever you want it to do, you can customize it according your needs
>>
>>3098562
put your dick in a 400 dollar blender and smear the bloody remains all over the camera, that's how. now fuck off
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.