[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just stumbled to this on the web. its a collection of 5 books,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 002.jpg (378KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
378KB, 1600x1200px
just stumbled to this on the web. its a collection of 5 books, each with a photographer paired with a writer. photog provides the photos and writer tells a story based on them. theres hido, ballen, and some other pretty decent guys. would have loved the same collection without the dumb text. im sort of mad because its cheap, but its ruined too, so wont buy.

photobook thread i guess. hope this one goes beyond 30 posts.
>>
>>3097373
>ruined too
What do you mean?
>>
>>3097779
the insertion of text, the whole concept, is distracting and forced. maybe it COULD have worked better with original pics, but there are already seen photos inside, so its lazy too.
>>
File: beep bepep.png (189KB, 1652x985px) Image search: [Google]
beep bepep.png
189KB, 1652x985px
I bought all these and no one cares but in this thread just 1 person might care and find it neat so it's good enough.

I got all these, they should be coming in handy. Every time i look at these professional photographers I feel more and more significant.
>>
>>3097837
why only old fucks?
>>
>>3097844

Cause I shoot film and I only really care for the old fucks at the moment. These guys were the best so I want to study them.
>>
>>3097847
its not only that theyre old, thats just a meme list. like you found a list on some site with the "top 10 essential classic photogs" and bought everything mentioned in there. i mean fucking brassai jesus. develop a taste by yourself.
>>
>>3097849

No I have developed tastes, you're the meme shit. These are people I liked and have discovered on my own. Brassai and Atget cause I want to get more insight into street photography, Bill brandt cause I want to take more account of shadows and light and also being clever with limited resources and using your landscape.

Aperture Magazine cause it's aperture, And i'm interested in that era of photography.

Sergio cause I like his photographs, Daido and provoke for the japanese photographers, Edward weston for his nudes and still lifes, ansel adams to learn more about black and white.

yer the faggot.
>>
>>3097849
What's wrong with Brassai?
>>
>>3097851
meme list is meme no matter how you rationalize it.

>>3097853
rudimentary.
>>
File: NYC156838.jpg (154KB, 563x704px) Image search: [Google]
NYC156838.jpg
154KB, 563x704px
women are the best paedoshooters.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS5 Macintosh
Photographer© Alessandra Sanguinetti / Magnum Photos
Image-Specific Properties:
Image Width4799
Image Height6000
Number of Bits Per Component8, 8, 8
Compression SchemeUnknown
Pixel CompositionRGB
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution300 dpi
Vertical Resolution300 dpi
Image Data ArrangementChunky Format
Image Created2014:12:22 09:47:40
Color Space InformationUncalibrated
Image Width4799
Image Height6000
>>
File: 1452121661657.jpg (351KB, 1219x1548px) Image search: [Google]
1452121661657.jpg
351KB, 1219x1548px

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeCanon
Camera Model9000F
Camera SoftwareVueScan 9 x64 (9.2.23)
Image-Specific Properties:
>>
>>3100368
hi literally curious who you would recommend cause I agree with you
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.