[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cat shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: Fuckyoucat.jpg (225KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Fuckyoucat.jpg
225KB, 1536x2048px
So my cat just took a shit in my camera bag any tips on how to clean it?
>>
>>3091874
F
>>
F
>>
File: 1459770004160.png (852KB, 800x573px) Image search: [Google]
1459770004160.png
852KB, 800x573px
Get a new bag. Your cat now views that bag as a pisser/shitter and there's nothing you can do other than get a new bag or a different cat.
>>
I would place the cat in the bag, zip it up, and throw it away. Then get a new, cat-free, bag.
>>
>>3091880
this desu
>>
Adopt a dog or get the washing instructions from the company.
>>
>>3091874
that bag is lost now. write off.
>>
>>3091874
I fucking hate cats. Stupid fuckers piss on everything, and their shit stinks too! Filthy little fucks. Don't do shit but sleep all day and then piss you off in the dead of night.
>>
>>3091919
spay
neuter
keep their litter cleaned
pretty simple
>>
>>3091935
Don't get one in the first place
even simpler
>>
>>3091877
False. You can reinstate dominance by peeing on your cat.
>>
>>3091939
don't do this he will almost rip your willy off

speaking from personal experience
>>
Well guys I hosed it down, let it dry and sprayed disinfectant on it. Clean as a whistle! Good thing it was empty I would of been so pissed if there was shit on my cameras. Not gonna leave it unzipped on my floor anymore..
>>
>>3091942
>he sits down to pee
shit like this is what makes your cat pick on you
>>
File: 14467856373752676.png (74KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
14467856373752676.png
74KB, 300x256px
>>3091944
>he thinks cats can't reach the height of a doodle at standing level
>>
>>3091944
>>3091962
Mate those things can jump like 10+ feet and climp all over you with their sharp claws
>>
>>3091874
Cats don't shit in random places for fun. There's something wrong with it physically or emotionally.
>>
>>3091991
What this anon said. OP you should take a moment to think if there's anything that might be disturbing your cat in some way. This could be a sign that you need to clean its litterbox more frequently (if you're a lazy fuck and let its litterbox get filled up with turds of course it's going to shit somewhere else).

Also this is just random advice, but you should try to make sure that your cat has access to running drinking water. Cats are naturally averse to drinking from still water (i.e. in water bowls), and so most domestic cats will only drink from their bowl when they are really thirsty. As a result they become borderline dehydrated. This is why so many domestic cats die prematurely from kidney failure, which is a pretty shitty way to die desu
>>
>>3091919
>piss on everything, and their shit stinks
>implying dogs don't do this

inb4 muh training
I bet your animal is straight cur anyway
>>
>>3091991
>>3091998
I literally got home, he ran inside and greeted me, I then cuddled and played with him for a good 10-20 mins, then he went off for a bit then my cousin told me the cat shat in my bag. I'm almost 100% sure my cat is afraid of my cousin. He's loud, walks like a fucking elephant, harasses my other cat which is old and can't move fast. My cousin also has some form of autism (I think fetal alcohol disorder or something) he's likes 24 years old and has the brain capacity of a fucking 5 year old.
>>
>>3092067
I'm not a fancy detective or anything but I think it might have been your cousin who shat in your bag.
>>
>>3092088
lmao
>>
>>3092067
this >>3092088

a cat would not shit anywhere without a litter or sand
>>
>buys Sony A9
>blames his cat
>>
>>3092067
>>3092088
honestly the shit does look more human, than cat
>>
>>3092067
Your autist cousin took those cat turds from the litterbox and put them in your camera bag to create some drama.
Or he locked the cat in there.
Cat would never just shit in there.
Get a new cousin.

t. Sherlock Holmes
>>
>>3091874
this shit clearly belongs to a human, you retard
>>
>>3091874
that means your not tending to you cat well enough m8. You car should know where to shit and where not to. He's telling you fuck you.
>>
Get a dog
>>
>>3092097
shit yeah it does
>>
>>3092067
I think I figured it out. Believe it or not but incontinence is actually commonly associated with autism. Your cousin shit himself and blamed it on the cat.
>>
No but seriously take good care of your cat, OP
>>
Mods please change title to Cousin shit
>>
>>3092095
Underrated
>>
>>3091874
that does NOT look like cat shit

and yes, I've read the rest of the thread
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.