[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you set the exposure on this camera?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

How do you set the exposure on this camera?
>>
>>3086373
The black and white dial on the front controls exposure compensation.

https://support.impossible-project.com/hc/en-us/articles/216520988-The-SX-70-settings
>>
>>3086374
I understand but setting it is more difficult compared to setting the aperture
>>
>>3086376
Yes, you have to look the brightness of your subject versus the brightness of the background and try to guess how the exposure sensor will see it, versus how you want the photo to look.

https://digital-photography-school.com/how-to-use-exposure-compensation-to-take-control-of-your-exposure/
>>
>>3086373
Covering the lens or the eletronic eye with a ND filter but I wouldn't do that with film costing 3 euros a pop.
>>
Is it worth 40 bucks? I just picked this up on the internet. Can I test it with 600 film pack?
>>
>>3086436
To the right person, yes. And you can only use empty 600 packs to test the camera, and even then it requires something thin like a credit card to get it in the camera.
>>
>>3086445
Thanks, I just checked it online. I have plenty of empty IP packs from my 636. I hope it works.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.