[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what filter is this? I see a lot of rappers use this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: fil.jpg (79KB, 927x848px) Image search: [Google]
fil.jpg
79KB, 927x848px
what filter is this? I see a lot of rappers use this
>>
>>3082359
follow your own culture, not nigger culture.
>>
>>3082359
just a film point-and-shoot with flash on
>>
>>3082363
follow your own culture, not internet white supremacy-lite culture for fucking braindead teenagers whose parents were too unaware of what was out there to stop them from being indoctrinated
>>
>>3082384
What a pitiful person you are
>>
>>3082384
>words are capable of searing my flesh and I am proud of that
>>
>>3082384
mad?
>>
>>3082389
yeah, we should all just let /pol/ hop their containment fence and shit on the floor in other boards, right? otherwise we would be MADBRO and not be able to appear as, like, not giving a single FUCK XD
>>3082391
>asking how to achieve a look in a photo is capable of activating my white fragility, and I am proud of that
>>3082398
>zero counterarguments
shocking
>>
>>3082384
you're not wrong tho
>>
>>3082359
Lightning is a direct flash in a dark enviroment. Flash doesn't go that far, and exposure is fixed (auto settings I guess) to the flash, so everything farter than the flash's reach it's underexposed and dark. Color looks like regular negative color film so maybe you can look for and try some presets.

And fuck off with /pol/ being triggerd by lighting
>>
>>3082402
If you think people saying nigger on 4chan started on /pol/, you probably came here from reddit.
NIGGERNIGGERNIGGER was a meme before /pol/ was a board.
>>
>>3082402
>>asking how to achieve a look in a photo is capable of activating my white fragility, and I am proud of that
I'm Samoan. My whiteness is very fragile.
>>
File: 1477282385874.jpg (10KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1477282385874.jpg
10KB, 300x300px
>>3082389
>mfw a white trash nig can only DEFLECT DEFLECT DEFLECT
>>
>>3082359
Rich Chigga is fkin trash and I can't see why anyone would like his mongoloid-lookin ass
>>
File: IMG_1150.jpg (23KB, 248x248px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1150.jpg
23KB, 248x248px
>>3082363
wow this /pol/'s young white memelord is so alpha.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width248
Image Height248
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
>>3082433
dubs checked
>>
>>3082359
It's shit even for a snapshot. If this is what you're after I suggest you burn your camera.
>>
>>3082427
>trying to start an oldfag pissing contest
>invoking muh reddit boogeyman
>>
>>3082384
>>3082402
>>3082408
>>3082430
>>3082433
/p/ is a redpilled board. get the fuck out now.
>>
>>3082475
this isn't a fucking hivemind, greg
>>
>>3082475
Another fine example of a nu/pol/ faggot screeching about >m-muh safe space

Do the world a favor and neck yourself so future generations don't have the misfortune of having your genes passed down to them.
>>
>>3082475
You do know it's illegal to be fag on /p/, right? Only trannies are allowed here.
>>
I'm guessing vintage. You see it all the time with P&S flashots from the 80's and up.
>>
>>3082475
Hmm let me guess you're tha one guy "who still thinks that his lé artistic landscape HDR high contrast&saturated photos are still relevant and cool in 2017".
>>
>>3082359
Fuji's disposable film camera or Fuji c200 film with flash may be.
>>
>>3082384
One day you'll see he's right though. Black culture is a shitstain.
>>
>>3082494
we have trannies? where? I love trannies.
>>
@3082487
>implying /pol/ is actually a hivemind
Just more proof that you faggots that complain about /pol/ have never been there. There is a communism general up right now. A lot of posts shitting on Trump and calling him an idiot. Countries shit on each other all of the time. It's not a hivemind at all. Places like the_donald, who constantly praise Trump, and /r/politics are hiveminds.
>>
>>3082660
the fact that i dont endorse nigger culture makes me a person of bad taste? quite the contrary: negro culture, thug and rap culture all thrive on a low class aesthetic mixed with the decadent kitsch of the new rich and delinquency turned into a fashionable trend, its all very poor looking.
>>
>>3082693

What culture? You mean the drugs and violence meme sold to them by record companies? Or the chronic Louisiana-style whining?

Their culture is in Africa... long forgotten.
>>
>>3082706
wtf i love /pol/ now

>>3082707
>implying every black person is thug or gangster.
>implying your logic
i don't like white nazi supremacist culture makes me a person of bad taste?
>>
>>3082968
>only white supremacists dislike niggers
Holy shit, get off 4chan once in awhile
>>
>>3082695
Look for a namefag. It should be obvious.
>>
>>3082359
Looks like poloroid too
>>
/p/ needs a good tranny, nigger, and reddit gassing

>>3082487
>defending the right of dickless men that take it up the ass to pass down their genes

Really activates those neurons
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.