[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that people pay thousands of dollars for shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0383.jpg (152KB, 950x851px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0383.jpg
152KB, 950x851px
Daily reminder that people pay thousands of dollars for shit fucking leicas and fucking retarded Nikon F series cameras when the greatest 35mm film camera there is can be found for $40 with amazing quality, inexpensive glass.

Feels good not to be autistic brandbaby Leikon or millennial trash running around with a canon w/e-1 plebram.

Redditors and millenials should be rounded up in camps and saturated.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width950
Image Height851
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
>>3081544
Yeah, Minolta lenses are yummy.
Where do you get your batteries ?

>Daily reminder
No.
>>
>>3081544
>tfw you can buy a vivitar macro lens for 15$
Stop letting people know how good Minolta is, I don't want any hipster tax on my shit
>>
File: infra time2.jpg (404KB, 1280x722px) Image search: [Google]
infra time2.jpg
404KB, 1280x722px
>>3081544
mah nigga
>>
>>3081Speaking of Minolta.
I am doing mosty video stuff and a bit of photography (for fun) with my G7 Lumix.
Since I got 3 FD lenses from my Dad I had lots of fun with manual glass.
Now I am considering of getting into the MD mount. Is it worth it getting a speedbooster for it? Does it have a large and cheap lenspool?
>>
>>3081557
Dude you can get a 1.2 for less than a used f2 e mount lens.
>>
>>3081570
a 1.2 what? MFT or MD?
Also, what does E-Mount have to do with this?
>>
>>3081572
Value, maybe someday you will get into reading comprehension and stop being a mindless brandfaggot that sees someone not buying Sony products as a personal attack on you living vicariously through Sony, faggot.
>>
>>3081544
>millenials
so everyone between 20-35 then?
>>
>>3081577
I said Lumix, not Sony
Now you're just acting like a tard to cover up your fuck-up
>>
>>3081577
>mindlessly attacks everyone for supposedly being a sonyfag
The state of /p/
>>
>>3081584
*18-36

Reminder generations cover about a 20 year period
>>
Can someone give me a quick rundown on latter Minolta cameras? They always gave me this impression that they were cheaply built plastic hunks of shit when compared to the earlier SRTs.
>>
File: IMG_2306.jpg (60KB, 582x741px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2306.jpg
60KB, 582x741px
>>3081587
Attacking sonyfags is the only good thing /p/ does. It's like beating up skinheads.

Image Width582
Image Height741
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
>>3081641
More like the only thing /p/ randos can think of to do when they're bored (instead of actually taking photos)
>>
x570 has the better viewfinder that displays that selected shutter speed
>>
>>3081544

Coming from a camera repair man that camera is one of the more reliable camera's you can buy.. i bought and xe-7 over that because i just thought it was nicer to use but that is a very solid camera.
>>
File: IMG_2739.jpg (166KB, 1001x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2739.jpg
166KB, 1001x750px
>>3081643
I got a photo for ya right here, jive turkey

Camera SoftwareImage Size
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Image Width1001
Image Height750
>>
>>3081544
Tfw you have a vintage AE-1 that was handed down to you and you don't have to pay a CENT. You fags actually paid money for a film camera?
>>
>>3081691
>displays that selected shutter speed
in case you're so retarded you forgot what you selected?
>>
>>3081544
>no photos
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.