[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Photography is 90% marketing ~1% skills ~10% your look

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

Photography is
90% marketing
~1% skills
~10% your look
>>
>>3080997
Depends on what you're doing.
>>
>>3080999
>>3080997

90% being in the right place at the right time with good light, a decent rig and a basic understanding of composition

everything else is marketing, processing, gearfaggotry and whatever doesn't fall into the aforementioned 90%
>>
photography is whatever you want it to
>>
>>3081028
kill yourself.
>>
>>3081028
kill yourself.
>>
Photography is love photography is life
>>
>>3081028

please continue to live
>>
>>3081028
kill yourself
>>
>>3081028
please expand your existence
>>
>>3081045
>>3081047
>>3081259
can you explain what's wrong with him ? i should know the better belief.
>>
>>3081028
injure yourself
>>
>>3081306
kill ypurself too.
>>
>>3081306
they're butthurt because he's telling the truth.

it's like when autistic programmers are confronted with the fact that personality/sociability/networking will help you succeed at a company more so than actual talent - they get unbelievably assblasted.
>>
>>3082162
kill yourself.
>>
>>3082162
no lies detected
>>
>>3081028
>being in the right place at the right time with good light

Depends on what you shoot. There is also putting yourself in the right place at the right time and knowing what light to expect.
>>
>>3081028
chlorinate your own genepool
or don't, you aren't reproducing any time soon anyway
>>
>>3081028
Fucking this.
>>
>>3081306
>>3082162
Sugar's posts always get negative responses like this. There are at least a few people here who hate him no matter what, so any post he makes gets angst-riden responses such as kys.

>they're butthurt because he's telling the truth.

>it's like when autistic programmers are confronted with the fact that personality/sociability/networking will help you succeed at a company more so than actual talent - they get unbelievably assblasted.
I think you misread that post anon. He's saying skill level + fortunate circumstances are the most important thing. You don't have to work so hard to market your stuff when you have the photo of the year on your hard drive.
>>
>>3082498
>Sugar's posts always get negative responses like this

Don't fool yourself into believing that he doesn't deserve every single one of them, no matter how much he tries to present himself as a helpless victimized schlemiel.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.