[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4k Drone footage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Svz8RcpFjmI

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 2017-05-22_1123.png (865KB, 871x590px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-22_1123.png
865KB, 871x590px
Check out my first ever drone compilation of some nature in my area of Sweden.

You can watch it in 4k too if it isnt too laggy for ya

Please give me some critique as well, I can take it! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Svz8RcpFjmI
>>
Overall I would say it was good but I would try to work on jerking the camera around while filming on the drone, create a bit more fluidity when rotating. What drone did you use?
>>
>>3080611
>MEMEk resolution drone footage
>shitty millennial music
>entirely about shallow aesthetics
>no artistic value
>fat faggot european with too much money

Wow it's like everything wrong with this world in one video. I really hope ISIS bombs your shit up senpai.
>>
>>3081347

So salty you are.
>>
just keep at it. ignore the trolls that project their self loathing towards you. it takes balls to share anything you create.
ill be honest though. this was nothing special but for a first time, good on you for actually going out and doing it.
watch lots of other peoples shit and learn from it by observation.
dont worry about whats trendy just experiment and use it however YOU want to use it. otherwise, you're not going to stand out at all, much like this footage. you dont need instant gratification. just enjoy the learning process and do whatever you want. suddenly one day (with anything in life) you'll say holy shit, im really glad i posted that drone video and listened to what anon said.

have a good life brother and JUST BE YOURSELF and LET THAT SHINE THROUGH YOUR CREATIVE OUTLETS
>>
> it takes balls to share anything you create

It takes balls to spend a lot of money on a dronecam and add shitty music to make meaningless popcorn YouTube videos that don't tell a story or have informative or meaningful content? Fuck off back to rebdit and that Casey Njewsat or whatever's shit channel.
>>
>>3080611
Edit your videos better the transitions suck and learn to color grade. Also drive somewhere nice next time like the mountains and try to tell a story with your video.
>>
>>3083054
>Please give me some critique as well, I can take it! :)
You sure took that critique well

:)
>>
I lived in Skåne for over a year and I wouldn't have guessed it's recorded there
>>
>>3080611
Don't mind the haters OP. Shit is basic af but you gotta start with the basics to learn.

Footage looks alright but editing kind of sucks, makes me loads of barfy when you make these weird transitions and the sudden zooms. Seems not graded at all which makes it difficult to see where you are. Storytelling with the car is interesting idea but kind of introduced mid way into the video, not bad but work more with it!

The tree at 2:20ish is great. Does not look like Sweden (svenskfag här).
Slight chub/10 - would spend hours around that one alone.

Take more shit and post
>>
>>3083205
What critique? You bitched about the choice of music, the use of 4K, and "muh artistic value". Some of that has merit, i.e. tell a story rather than just make visual exposition, but the rest of it is just you being a twat.
>>
Go suck a Somali cock Sven you fat cuckold faggot
>>
The parts where your landing legs (or whatever is called) clipped into the scene were pretty bad, so be wary of that.

Some of the very slowed down footage was kinda shitty, and for 4K quality this looks pretty bad. What did you shoot this with, Phantom 4?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.