[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting into parks before they open to catch sunrise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: kayak ppl (1 of 1).jpg (1MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kayak ppl (1 of 1).jpg
1MB, 1080x1080px
How do you landscape guys get into state parks and such to catch a sunrise when most of them don't open til 8ish? I want to photograph some texas hill country stuff but most land here is private so my only option is public parks and their stupid hours. I can't camp overnight.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeNIKON CORPORATION
Camera ModelNIKON D5300
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Lightroom 5.4 (Windows)
Maximum Lens Aperturef/3.5
Sensing MethodOne-Chip Color Area
Color Filter Array Pattern802
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)27 mm
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution240 dpi
Vertical Resolution240 dpi
Image Created2017:02:12 01:36:26
Exposure Time1/80 sec
F-Numberf/4.5
Exposure ProgramNormal Program
ISO Speed Rating100
Lens Aperturef/4.5
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
FlashNo Flash
Focal Length18.00 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
Gain ControlNone
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
Subject Distance RangeUnknown
>>
Nice shot. I'm monitoring this thread since I'm in Austin and looking to do the same.
>>
File: 16752290224_2c36aecf61_o.jpg (522KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
16752290224_2c36aecf61_o.jpg
522KB, 800x800px
Backcountry camping.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS5 Windows
Image-Specific Properties:
Image Width6687
Image Height6645
Number of Bits Per Component8, 8, 8
Pixel CompositionRGB
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2012:08:07 23:00:19
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width800
Image Height800
>>
>>3079199
thanks! im in SA, getting out early to the good spots is a big commitment so it always sucks to find a locked gate.

>>3079212
Camping isn't an option for now.
>>
>>3079215
I lived in SA for like 4 years went out to hill country pretty often. One thing I'll say is that sunrise and sunset aren't very beneficial in a place like hill country, unless you're taking photos at the top of a hill. The reason being that at the early sunrise hours the light isn't going to reach anywhere near the bottoms of the vallys, you might only get residual light from the sky or maybe a bounce off some rocks, which in that case, sunset would almost be exactly the same. Which parks were you thinking of going to?
>>
>not jumping the fences anyway whilst waving your don't tread on me flag
>in Texas

You don't deserve to live in america
>>
Did u just post this shit on reddit too you flamer?
>>
>>3079179
grow a dick and hop the gate

nature doesn't have opening hours ya softcock
>>
Just camp.

You say it's not an option, how? Are you scared of the insects and not having mommy tuck you in?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-20-08-56-12.png (218KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-20-08-56-12.png
218KB, 1080x1920px
>>3079179
Under 18, prepare for the ban
>>
>>3079179
>most of them don't open til 8ish
imagine living in a country where state parks have hours. land of the frrrrRREEEEEEE
>>
File: 081.jpg (134KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
081.jpg
134KB, 1000x1000px
>>3079215
Sounds like yer fucked then bud.
>>
>>3079329
>snitching on a kid for asking a question
You're a bit of a faggot, huh? At least he's not shitting up the board with gear threads and photoshop requests
>>
>>3079361
This is because states do not have the ability to print money to run them.
To the op can you park outside the park, and hike in? I used to do that at some As parks without a problem.
>>
>>3079179
You know, you could always get in touch with someone whom you can ask if you can be let in/be able to stay overnight. Tell them you'll give them some of the photos you take for whatever they'd want them for.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.