[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to ask something about copyright

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: MyPhoto_1126985967_0874.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
MyPhoto_1126985967_0874.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
2 years ago I went trip to Europe. and in london i saw a guy with an infant wearing ISIS flag on his shoulder. So I took several photos cuz I was shocked. And I posted on the website like 4chan in my country Korea.(But not anonymous)

and then after 1 fucking day, every news in Britain is using my photos in headlines

I didn't know first time that the photos would be famous.

Anywy, I took the photos with my iphone6 which i dont have anymore. and 2 years passed.

1. what the fuck can I do?

2. How much would I get If i sold these to the news company in the first time.???

sorry for my english
>>
File: MyPhoto_1126985967_0755.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
MyPhoto_1126985967_0755.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>
File: MyPhoto_1126985967_0686.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
MyPhoto_1126985967_0686.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>
>>3078566
I don't think you can do anything about it, sorry.
>>
>>3078571
Sue them. They need permission to use other peoples work.
>>
>>3078566
If you have the raws you could try and sue but once you post your work on 4chan it's gone for good so you better resize that shit smaller next time. Call them and bitch and they may throw some money at you, live and learn.
>>
damn, as you posted it on 4chan your copyrights are good as dead.

You should've uploaded it on another media to prove it yours. Even if you have the photo 'raw' file, they got it from 4chan or other database, so they can just tag the site they got.
>>
Yeah since you posted it on 4chan you're SOL.
>>
how much would I get ??? originally???
>>
>>3078752

Probably six figures easy. My uncle sells photos to the news Jews all the time.
>>
>>3078566
If you still have that very same unresized and uncompressed photo and some other samples from the phone which haven't been exposed to the internet (would've been better if you still had the phone, what do people do with theirs anyway, I still have my Siemens C25, it even works), it's possible to prove that these photos were (most likely) taken with the same device using digital image forensics. So getting them or the court to acknowledge that the photos do belong to you is a possibility.
No idea about the legal part though, whether it's worth the effort and money, consult a lawyer and/or search the internet for similar cases if you're willing to go through with it. Good luck.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.