[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do ever got boner when taking picture of hot girl? [EXIF data

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0141.jpg (322KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0141.jpg
322KB, 1024x1024px
Do ever got boner when taking picture of hot girl?

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width1024
Image Height1024
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
No, I'm a transsexual and I cannot get erections
but this is a real problem for the male photographer community, and a key reason why most working fashion photographers are homosexuals
>>
>>3078574
stop posting, Kurwa.

Also, girls also tend to get horny in some situations and screw up shots. But you shouldn't get an erection while shooting a hot girl or a guy. You just failed at photography
>>
>>3078545
yes. usually the first time during the shoot that she has her clothes off. after that i'm focusing on the shot so it just goes away
>>
>>3078574
This.
>>
This thread illustrates why the board is so shit, and why none of the 'good' photographers/things/threads happen here any more.
.... You are all a bunch of fucking children.
>>
>>3078713
Sure thing isi. Sorry your secret got out and you're now the meme of the town.
>>
>>3078545
That bokeh is pretty hot, not gonna lie, senpai.
>>
It happens. You hide it, think about other things, and get on with your work, and it goes away.
>>
File: IMG_0122.png (532KB, 500x671px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0122.png
532KB, 500x671px
>>3078713
>actual post about taking pictures instead of a gearfaggot thread
>you talk shit about it

go fuck yourself you cancerous fucking faggot
>>
>>3078545
Jerk off before the shoot.
>>
>>3079233

p much this

usually works
>>
>>3078545
No. Girls stop being "girls" and become "subjects" when I see them through a viewfinder. Even when I realize that what I'm seeing is hot I don't actually get turned on, I'm too focused on shooting.

The only exception was when I did lewd pics with my exgf.
>>
I can get turned on, but i rarely get a boner.
One time during a photoshoot, i had a boner. She noticed it, we both didn't say anything and it just calmed down. She wasn't hot really so i had no intention of fucking her.
>>
>>3079373
>I can get turned on, but i rarely get a boner.
tranny?
>>
>>3079374
no
>>
>>3078574
>I'm a transsexual

I look forward to your suicide in the next 10-20 years.
>>
i get boner then try to make a sex
>>
The only times it happened to me was in my early years on the first shoots, but then I was only in HS at the time, so it was expected. Even then once I started shooting it went away. Now I worry more about the set up, and other important things.
>>
>>3079494
Be careful projecting those thoughts that aren't kosher for Sunday School, Drew.
>>
>>3078545
>"That's a nice boner you got there, Anon...
>"How about I pay for this photo shoot by sucking your cock?"
>>
>>3079717
This happned to me a few time
>>
>>3078545
I unironically masturbate to her YouTube videos.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.