[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I HAVE STRONG AUTISM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9

File: Photgraphy Tiers.jpg (137KB, 1072x778px) Image search: [Google]
Photgraphy Tiers.jpg
137KB, 1072x778px
Why the FUCK would I want to take photographs of peoples faces?

Normie memeshit

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
>>
Fuck off with this low effort bullshit.
>>
Why would Astro be low tier when landscape photography is god tier?
>>
>>3077878
nah you fuck off
>>
>>3077879
Because that sub genre has become so overly saturated I just gave it it's own category.
>>
>>3077879
because astro is gimmick tier you dumb cuck.
>>
>Elder god tier: MTF charts and test patterns
>>
>>3077876
If they're really hot it's kinda fun
>>
File: 1485129464562.gif (937KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1485129464562.gif
937KB, 500x281px
>>3077922
>the amateur that test old lenses on his test setup composed of random items he found around his house
>>
I want to take macro pics of cute girls' feet. Where does that put me?
>>
>>3078166
kinographer.
>>
>>3077876

OP is such a fucking retard that he didn't even realise he made a list about profitability with his choices being NEET faggot tier (landscape) to normie working pro making bank and banging hoes tier (weddings, portraits etc).
>>
File: 1495000413562.jpg (51KB, 625x638px) Image search: [Google]
1495000413562.jpg
51KB, 625x638px
>>3077876
>>3078170
I don't understand why these photos have tiers in the first place. This list or any adoption of a "tier" list by photo genre seems more like a list of what you're capable and not capable of.

Learn how to photos.
>>
>>3078170
I have a real job, why would I give a fuck. You're probably to poor to travel the world, and too fat to hike up a mountain. I bet you shoot fat couples at discount rates to expand your dogshit portfolio. Tryhard normie retard
>>
>>3077876
Yeah, I guess it is useless if you are faceblind.
>>
>>3077882

>science is a gimmick

wew lad

Also, by op's metric, it's the most god tier as it's the least likely to contain people.

Unless you guys think Astrophotography means "star trails", in which case it still belongs in god tier as landscape photography.
>>
>>3078470
Trip fags are the dumbest people I swear
>>
>>3077879
>being a stupid trip fag autist
>expecting me or anybody else to argue with your stupid objective opinion

>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>3078476
>>3078475

tight logic my dudes

don't forget to lay a tarp down before you cornell yourselves. it's just courteous.
>>
>>3078481
The rationale is further up in the thread if your ADHD retarded ass could have been bothered to fucking read
>>
>>3078481
>my dudes
kys
>>
>>3078489

The rationale was idiotic and I assert that they (you?) are misidentifying star trails for astrophotography.
>>
>>3078492
It's different enough to warrant it's own subgenre

If you don't agree then I don't know what to tell you
>>
>>3078493

just call it "star trails" and not astrophotography, which is a very precise genre that does not include pleb tier shit like star trails.

then, don't start a thread claiming to have strong autism when you aren't even detail oriented enough to get minor shit like this correct.

then.. wait, i already told you boys to kill yourselves. never mind, we're good.
>>
>>3078495
k retard
>>
>>3078503

wow RUDE
>>
>>3078403

>I have a real job

Stopped reading there,
I made 140k last year with one Fujifilm XT1 and will easily clear 170k this financial year with the same XT1.

>he can only take photos when he isnt at his shitty wageslave job making bank for people like me.
>>
>>3078526
yeah sure bro everyone in this thread believes that
>>
>>3078644
You gave him a (you), you absolute madman!
>>
>>3078645
You gave him a (you), you absolute madman!
>>
>>3078653
>>3078645
both of these posts gave me (you)s
>>
>>3078657
Damn I got played.
>>
>>3078644

>he thinks because he is a complete faggot and failure that everyone else must be too

it must suck having such a shitty life man I'm sorry. In other news, I cleared another grand since my last post to you. photography is basically free money if you aren't a fucking autistic loser like you.

>b b but I n need to work in a Sh Sh shitty wagecuck job to s survive because I'm b b beta with no charisma or drive

Seeya tomorrow, gotta get up early as I'm completely booked out again with another $1,400 worth of worked locked in. But I'm sure you'll be here like the fucking loser you obviously are that I will have a quality reply to read tomorrow during my daily /p/ visit once I'm home and on the shitter like right now.
>>
>>3077876
>FUCK would I want to take photographs of peoples faces?
Money.
>>
>>3078801
>4chan
>lying about his wages to a complete stranger on the internet
Most pathetic thing I've read all week.
>>
>>3078801
>140-170K claimed earnings
>uses a Fujiflm XT1, couldn't pick up an XT2
>earnings must be in vietnamese dong or zimbabwe dollars.

pro wew
>>
File: tumblr_oe1cllS4MM1vw83w1o1_1280.jpg (935KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oe1cllS4MM1vw83w1o1_1280.jpg
935KB, 1000x1500px
>>3077876
switch astro and wildlife and this is completely accurate

portraits can be god tier, but also shit tier
>>
>>3080938

Yeah, those pesky planets and nebulae sure are hard to catch... not like they are completely charted and on an exact timeline.

You can't just do astro from your back yard, either.
>>
nigga what? landscape is meme tier
>hike to beautiful place
>find a spot with nice views
>shoot
that's all it takes
>>
top tier:
if it's a job: shoot whatever pays best
if it's a hobby: shoot whatever you want, if you like your photos it's all that matters
god tier:
combine both

bad tier:
if it's a job: shooting shit you hate because it pays best.
if it's a hobby: taking photos for internet points, not for yourself.
>>
>>3077876
>Macro
>Low Tier
Nigga, what? It's fascinating as all hell. Although if you're doing soulless shots of flowers and insects, I can agree.
>>
File: IMG_1957.jpg (439KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1957.jpg
439KB, 1000x667px
Strong autism indeed. Portraiture isn't bad if you actually enjoy interacting with other people and seeing them be happy that you made them look good and gave them something permanent to remember that part of their life/families life.

That's the element of photography that draws me to a lot of different genres. I realized i liked street because of the interactions that can come from it, same with family and personal portraits, sports, events, documentary etc.

I only love landscape because i love being outdoors and i have always been a hiker and a camper as well, and love a good sunrise. Picking up a camera was just a natural followup for that.

Equipment MakeCanon
Camera ModelCanon EOS 5D Mark III
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Lightroom 6.10 (Windows)
Maximum Lens Aperturef/4.0
Horizontal Resolution70 dpi
Vertical Resolution70 dpi
Image Created2017:05:18 18:03:42
Exposure Time1/125 sec
F-Numberf/5.6
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating100
Lens Aperturef/5.6
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModeSpot
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length88.00 mm
Color Space InformationsRGB
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceManual
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
>>3080945
From your backyard? Do you live in a dark area?

If not, confirmed for garbage buttmad astro failure.
>>
>>3081017
yes, it's fascinating, for who is taking pictures. the rest it's just

>this is what your T-SHIRT looks like with 10000000000000 zoom and ring flash
>>
>>3081067

>not understanding sarcasm

I'm hinting that wildlife takes just a bit more effort than astro.
>>
>>3077876
Try to bring up good results for the fields that you are devaluating and you'll see that you've underestimated the field's difficulties before
>>
>>3077879
>lol he thinks astrophotography has anything to do with meme milky way photography
>>
>>3081118

>lol he's too much of a fucktard to read the thread to see that i argued literally the exact opposite point

neck yourself before you wreck yourself
>>
>>3078481
Chris Cornell died recently :(
>>
>>3081112
This is some very good advice.
>>
File: IMG_0799.jpg (79KB, 380x253px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0799.jpg
79KB, 380x253px
>>3079130
>earnings must be in vietnamese dong or zimbabwe dollars

Horizontal Resolution300 dpi
Vertical Resolution300 dpi
Image Width380
Image Height253
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
File: 14332678446.jpg (4KB, 126x110px) Image search: [Google]
14332678446.jpg
4KB, 126x110px
>not taking sample shots for magazines
>>
>portraits, wedding, events

>Literally subjective based on how you interact with the subject
>Split second moments you cant miss
>Thousands of shots taken

>omg i took a picture during sun rise
>in a location a million people were at
>in the same perspective

landscap/wildlife is literally gearfag hobbies - too autistic to deal with people, and too dull to be creative by relying on the same mountain ridge/open field/clouds backdrop
>>
File: 226.jpg (266KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
226.jpg
266KB, 900x900px
>>3080938

Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS5 Windows
Horizontal Resolution300 dpi
Vertical Resolution300 dpi
Image Created2012:06:11 18:34:47
Image Width900
Image Height900
>>
>>3081106
So can I challenge a bit here? Both require possible traveling, being in remote area, bad conditions, non-camera related gear etc.

But both also require pre-planning combined with a bit of luck. You can go to an area that should be dark on a night that should be clear and any number of things could go wrong, just like you can go to an area where XYZ random animal frequents and NOT get the jerks to fly over or whatever. The level of difficulty scales with the level of exoticism. Sure a cheetah is waaaaay cooler than a beaver, just like a glacier is waaaaay cooler than a green rolling hill.

I can concede that wildlife can and most often does include wildly more expensive gear and sometimes you have to paint your skin like a redneck and spray yourself with deer pee, but to say that that are vastly different in terms of outings to keeper ratio might be a stretch.

To be clear, i dont have a dog in the race here, i have done both as a hobbiest, but i find the most fulfillment shooting people, not things. A camera is secondary to me because i like hiking and being in the wild. I shoot people because i love people and the relationships and stories that they have.
>>
>>3078108
The best ones are when there's either anime figures or model trains.
>>
File: Come time.jpg (113KB, 352x338px) Image search: [Google]
Come time.jpg
113KB, 352x338px
>that guy that reviews equipment at specific places around his neighbourhood
>you get to see the changes around his place over the years

Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
>>
>>3077876
Whats wrong with landscape?

It doesn't talk. It doesn't expect to be talked to. It doesn't need instructions. It doesn't expect to be paid.

Its literally just there, for you to go and make the most of. The only things you have to worry about are the weather and time of day.

Landscape is pure technical. It requires zero people skills. 99% of the time you have to talk to no one but yourself.
>>
>>3080938

It's almost like there's good stuff and shit stuff in all genres.
>>
>>3077876
Macro is god tier, delete this
>>
Damn OP made some of you fags really mad, I think he won

>shooting people
>thinking being able to interact and communicate with fellow human beings is an amazing accomplishment

You portraiture fags are way more autistic than a sperg on a mountain.
>>
>>3081882
Nigga none thinks close up images of an anime figurine is interesting
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.