[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lightroom preset trading thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 22

How about we trade some Lightroom presets?

I've started a Vola room so upload what you have and take what want.
Files will stay up for 48 hours before automatically deleting.

https://volafile.org/r/bvhrx924
>>
File: vola.png (105KB, 1935x1027px) Image search: [Google]
vola.png
105KB, 1935x1027px
Here's my contribution,
looking for SEAK pack by Sam Elkins & Andrew Kearns, but happy with anything you can add.
>>
This is actually a great idea I'll be on in a minute
>>
>>3075927
nice one, see you there.

A few anons have already posted a lot of stuff
>>
bumping for justice

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera ModelFC220
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Lightroom 5.6 (Windows)
Maximum Lens Aperturef/2.2
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)26 mm
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution300 dpi
Vertical Resolution300 dpi
Image Created2017:05:10 12:28:49
Exposure Time1/400 sec
F-Numberf/2.2
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating100
Lens Aperturef/2.2
Exposure Bias0 EV
Subject Distance0.00 m
Metering ModeCenter Weighted Average
Light SourceUnknown
FlashNo Flash Function
Focal Length4.73 mm
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceManual
Scene Capture TypeStandard
Gain ControlNone
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
Subject Distance RangeUnknown
>>
File: vola.png (174KB, 1933x1023px) Image search: [Google]
vola.png
174KB, 1933x1023px
keep 'em coming
>>
>>3075919
Oh, the 161kb one that's just labeled VSCO is actually VSCO 5
>>
This is epic. Thanks to all. I'm barely able to afford my first speedlight and gear for it, this made my week.
>>
I paid 49$ for the VSCO 3 presets
Are they the same as in the pack or this is just copies ?
>>
I don't understand -- how could some general preset ever be better than doing your own custom settings for the exact individual needs of each specific photo?

I am sure I am missing something because a lot of people seem to do it.
>>
>>3076009

>this individual never does sets
>this individual spends hours on each photo
>this individual thinks fine-tuning sliders to the digit results in a better photo
>implying this individual takes photos

no wonder you dont understand
>>
>>3076016
This, plus not every photo deserves more attention than "ehhh, I'll throw afga on this"
>>
damn, that cine4 one tho. half a gig.
>>
Bump.
Added a few Replichrome presets. Has a few nice ones, generally more subtle than VSCO.
>>
How do I even use these presets?

So I download them... and then what? How do they appear in my Lr?
>>
>>3076316
if windows, extract the contents of the zip to
something like (basically you have to find the Develop Presets folder and stick them in it):
C:\Users\[your user name]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom\Develop Presets

There's probably some way to do it in program too, but I dunno, I've always just pasted into the App Data
>>
>>3076316
Extract them wherever you want.
In Lightroom Develop module on the left panel go to your presets list. Right Click -> New Folder
Name your folder
Right click the folder you just made -> import
Navigate to the presets you extracted, select all, OK
Enjoy presets
>>
why don't you fools just use instagram filters!?
>>
File: vola.png (308KB, 1935x967px) Image search: [Google]
vola.png
308KB, 1935x967px
>>3075970
Yeah by the looks, the VSCO 01-07 pack contains all VSCO presets released so far.

>>3075973
No worries, glad to see people contributing and sharing resources.

>>3075997
Yes, they are all the legit VSCO presets.

>>3076009
I get where you're coming from, but a lot of people, including myself, like to hone their 'look' and tweak presets to their liking. It's not for everyone but it's a good way to stand out against the rest.

>>3076181
Cheers lad, thanks for contributing!

>>3076400
I can't even tell if you're being serious.
>>
I'm looking for SEAK pack by Sam Elkins & Andrews Kearns, and also the Forrest Mankins pack by Forrest Mankins.

So if you have them, please dump them and make a big ugly boy's day go a little better.
>>
Looking for SEAK, Forrest Mankins, India Pearl, Unposed Field Guide, and Dawn Charles. Can anyone help a nigga out? Or point me in the direction of a torrent?
>>
Just put some great presets of famous instagram photogs. i like most f7, jfotograph and killthecity.

Enjoy
>>
is there a way to convert lrtemplate to something that acr understands?
>>
>>3076567
that's fucking gay as shit man. please tell me this is bait.
>>
Just uploaded every preset I've got but not the ones I have made as they are not all great.

It is labelled "All my Lightroom Presets.zip"

It has 64 folders of collections some bought and some found. There might be some useless "._" files in the folders from my mac so ignore those

please enjoy!
>>
>>3076571
I am afraid i don't get your point bro
>>
>>3076574
Oh my bad, I thought you meant 'instagram filters' as in the vanilla ones that come with it.
>>
>>3076575
You hurt my kokoro.
>>
>>3076573
Quality dump, Thanks for contributing!

If anyone here can get their hands on SEAK pack by Sam Elkins & Andrews Kearns, and also the Forrest Mankins pack by Forrest Mankins, or Dawn Charles pack - I'll upload Sascha Kraemer

http://www.saschakraemer.com/en/lightroom-presets-for-wedding-photographers/
>>
Who the fuck was the retarded faggot that uploaded a bunch of singleton bullshit without putting it all together in a single zip?
>>
>>3076588
don't be a lazy bitch
>>
This is so good, thank you so much to everyone that's contributing. It's great to have some presets that other anons find useful.
>>
>>3076588
some retarded person named hermithea.
No wonder they can't post-process for shit and just need a button to copy someone else's style.
>>
>>3076666
damn my feelings
>>
>>3076016
>>3076020

But seriously though, how is >>3076009 not right?

If I take 200 photos today, and only one of them is a keeper and I want to post this on some online community to get noticed, why would you not spend time doing your own custom editing?

These photos have your name on it. Why would you ever settle with "ehh, good enough"?

When would you ever need to batch edit a bunch of photos that are all capable of having the same filter anyways? Portraits require touchups on the face, teeth, and eyes that you can't get with just a filter. You need to apply masks.

Don't you want to produce the best quality pictures for your client, or even for your fucking photog friends that will see your photos and be wonder why the editing is lackluster?
>>
>>3076682
>If I take 200 photos today, and only one of them is a keeper and I want to post this on some online community to get noticed, why would you not spend time doing your own custom editing?
Maybe because that isn't the point of all photography.

Also, often I can't stand the RAW workflow. I generally only shoot it for the additional dynamic range I get over jpg. If I'm not needing that additional dynamic range, since I shoot RAW+jpg, I don't have to do anything extra, just have another, more flexible backup for my master file should I ever decide to revisit it.

Outside of that, if you're shooting something like a wedding, think about the group shots: they're lit the same way, taken with the same settings. They'll take the same global adjustments as each other. I've done a wedding that had 38 different group shots (don't ask, that day was a fucking nightmare) and another 26 individual shots with the same setup. Being able to throw the same preset on all of those painlessly is a godsend, especially since it allows a uniformity between the images that would be annoying as fuck without some kind of automation along these lines.

>Portraits require touchups on the face, teeth, and eyes that you can't get with just a filter. You need to apply masks.

The fuck are you talking about? Presets are just global adjustments. There's nothing stopping you from going in and doing spot edits, and it's a pretty good idea to do so.
>Don't you want to produce the best quality pictures for your client, or even for your fucking photog friends that will see your photos and be wonder why the editing is lackluster?

I'm a photographer, not a retoucher. I do basic shit and that's it. If a friend/client wants more in depth retouching, I have a list of retouchers I'll happily put them in touch with to get the work done.
>>
>>3076689
>I'm a photographer, not a retoucher. I do basic shit and that's it. If a friend/client wants more in depth retouching, I have a list of retouchers I'll happily put them in touch with to get the work done.

Oh, and that sounds like a little holier-than-thou judgement of those who do deep dive into retouching, and I don't mean it that way at all. It's just for me and the work I do, the editing process is kept purposefully simple. If you choose to learn and do more, more power to you. It's just not worth my time to develop those skills.
>>
>>3076682
A preset can just be used a starting point, you know. Or serve as inspiration if you're not sure in what direction you want to take the edit.
>>
everyone shut the fuck up and get dumping presets
>>
>>3075919
>https://volafile.org/r/bvhrx924

just added my RNI collection.
>>
>>3076963
mah nigga
>>
What the hell? 5 gigs? How the hell would you even go through that? How long does it take Lr to open with that many presets?
>>
PRESETS ARE CANCER

YOU GUYS A FUCKING LET DOWN

/p/ IS DEAD

AND YOU

YOU

COCKSUCERS

HAVE KILLED IT.

fucking presets ...fuck off..take your own shots and DO YOUR OWN WORK YOURSELF, LAZY ASSHOLES
>>
>>3076974
>spend months reinventing the wheel guise!
>anything to keep you glued to a computer instead of going out and shooting!

Nigger, presets/picture styles are literally the same thing as choosing a film/development emulsion. You wouldn't look down on people for not inventing their own emulsions, so why be a retard here?
>>
>>3076974
you fucking pleb.
I bet you take photos of sunsets and chained up bicycles.
>>
>>3076971
What's inside? anything decent?
>>
>>3076987
My assumption is it's a bullshit padded file. Not going to bother with it. If it's legit, that's somewhere in the neighborhood of 250k presets.
>>
>>3076998
Thanks for the heads up, it looked pretty suspicious.
>>
File: Lightroom presets.png (101KB, 1352x851px) Image search: [Google]
Lightroom presets.png
101KB, 1352x851px
I have around 600$ worth of presets that i never used
>>
all these presets and you all still suck
>>
>>3076977
>>3076985
You'll never be a decent photographer with presets, let alone an '''''artist'''''. I laugh at your lack of work ethic and conflating presets with film emulsion and all that irrelevant crap. Good Luck, losers.
>>
>>3077044
>You'll never be a decent photographer with presets
too late scrub, been established for the past 3 years and making a decent living using presets with clients.
off to plebbit with you, you can fit in with all the other dad-photographers.
>>
File: presets.png (33KB, 865x340px) Image search: [Google]
presets.png
33KB, 865x340px
If someone uploads the SEAK preset pack, i'll upload my whole premium collection. Probably worth a few hundred dollars.
>>
>>3077134
>>3077009
upload them faggots i dare you
>>
>>3077194
no dice, kiddo. not until I get my shit.
>>
Which would be a good set of presets to use with my Sony A7R?
>>
>>3077209
depends what look you're going for, it would be impossible to suggest one based on your camera.
What kind of photography/photographers do you like the most?
>>
I CALL RANSOMWARE ON THESE FILES
</capslock>
>>
>>3077218
those 1GB files, possibly.
>>
>>3077211
>depends what look you're going for, it would be impossible to suggest one based on your camera.
>doesn't realize that VSCO specifically tunes their presets to different camera brand sensors.
>>
>>3077261
yeah but who actually gives a fuck about that
>>
Please somebody pirate these. PLEASE help an anon out.

http://www.forrestmankins.com/presets/
>>
>>3077310
Buy them, or make your own. It's not like he's some huge anonymous company.
>>
File: Mankins-9142.jpg (1MB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Mankins-9142.jpg
1MB, 1500x1000px
>>3077310
currently working on getting Mankins' pack & SEAK pack through some trading deals I've been setting up, I'll upload them if I get them. you've got my word. check the vola once a day and you might get lucky. Files delete after 48 hours of uploading.
>>
>>3077408
this photo embodies the worst of the outdoorsy millennial photographer fad
>>
>>3077411
why did I even bother making this thread if everyone's just going to shit on eachother's tastes of presets?
this is why /p/ is a shithole and doesn't deserve free handouts.
>>
>>3077412
I don't care what presets people use, I'm talking about overdone, indulgent photo tropes
>>
>>3077408
I like this shot.
>>3077411
It seems that no matter what is posted, someone in here will find the absolute worst way to describe it (millennial fag/ugly slut/autistic architecture/hipster street photofag, etc etc etc) doesn't matter what you shoot, in what style you shoot, what camera you have, someone is gonna hate. It's the internet, so that's to be expected. But I'm left wondering, what do you faggots actually like? There's less than 10% genuine praise to match all the hate.
>>
>>3077408
Thank you so much anon :)
>>
>>3077554
Got'em, check the vola.
>>
>>3077672
WTF!! WTF ESSELLE
I FUCKING LOVE YOU FOR THAT, THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH. YOU MADE MY DAY :')
Those SEAK and mankins sweet asf presets ayyy
>>
File: ss.png (5KB, 239x34px) Image search: [Google]
ss.png
5KB, 239x34px
>>3075919
Sharing two of my own presets.
You might have to adjust highlight slider because they push the brightness a lot, depending on the DR of your camera.
>>
does someone have the Mango Street Collection
>>
>>3075919
bump for more vsco
>>
>>3075922
Can you upload these again?
Please
>>
>>3077134
You've got your shit now upload them!!
>>
>>3075947
i was kind of late to this, but quite curious as to what these presets are all about

can someone reupload deez please?
>>
File: 1495096413727.jpg (39KB, 480x271px) Image search: [Google]
1495096413727.jpg
39KB, 480x271px
Anyone have this one ?
>>
>>3075922
Yo fucking upload some shit again
>>
>>3075919
readding VSCO 1 to 7
>>
>>3078395
Thank you anon for reuploading.

Can you please re upload these>>3077134
>>
reqqing reupload of the expired presets
>>
Good thread

I don't really have much to add though. I have VSCO, RNI and Replichrome, all of which have already been added

Would be interested in Mastin if that ever comes up
>>
the replichrome i downloaded had .exe files
could someone reupload a real one ? thanks
>>
>>3078450
Sure, hold on just a bit mate

BTW if anyone could upload Mastin that would be cool
>>
>>3078450
>>3078463
Just uploaded it, enjoy

I'll keep this open in case anyone has Mastin
>>
ayy
>>
>>3078395
You are my fucking hero
>>
added the nate photography k series, does anybody have his e-chrome collection?
>>
>>3078443
Can you add RNI? I don't see it unless I keep glossing over it
>>
>>3078395
Thank you.

Very thankful for this thread.
>>
File: ln2Pl85.gif (500KB, 624x427px) Image search: [Google]
ln2Pl85.gif
500KB, 624x427px
>>3077009
>>
>>3076963
I'm loving these, thanks.
>>
Awesome thread, I have hundreds of presets now. Is there a way to mark my favorite ones on LR so it's easier for me to find them while scrolling?
>>
Do those vsco camera profiles matter? Noticed they're out of date.
>>
>>3078592
It probably expired, I'll re upload them in a bit

>>3078739
I never use them because my camera isn't even supported, I just use the Standard presets
>>
Whenever I touch a slider and move it, CPU goes to %100 and then it goes down again.
Is this normal? Can it hurt the CPU?
>>
Winrar it and upload to mega my autistic friends
>>
>>3078799
No idea but Lightroom is a resource hog

Anyway sorry for the delay guys I'm at the gym right now, I'll upload RNI when I get back home

Also bump in case anyone has Mastin
>>
>>3078592
>>3078836
Sorry, went out for lunch after the gym and only got home now

Just uploaded RNI

Also still looking for Mastin
>>
>>3078450
I uploaded those. They're legit, they're just installers (the way Replichrome delivers them). Scan 'em with whatever or use sandboxie if you don't believe me.
>>
>>3078799
Yes, it's normal.
No, it won't harm your CPU.
>>
i feel like this is the first time /p/ has worked together and collaborated in a long time
>>
>>3078957
Nah they often collaborate with me.
>>
>>3078996
They often call me a "faggot"
>>
>>3078957
>>3078996
>>3078997
and here we are
>>
>>3078785
So you can't use vsco without specific support for your camera?
>>
>>3079052
Nah, it's as optimization thing. Very minor differences for the most part.
>>
>>3077412
He's not wrong though. This preset does suck ass
>>
Bump for mastin
>>
>>3077672
Could you please re-upload those, I would love that! Thanks! ;*
>>
>>3078957
Makes sense too
>Hey /p/ lets collaborate and get a thread of good photos
>Nah lets start sharing presets so we can ''''''''''hone our look'''''''''

>>3076016
>I don't know what copy and paste settings are

Digusted desu
>>
If anyone has Noel Alva's presets from Filtergrade, please help a brother out :D
>>
Requesting FujiLove Organik presets.
https://gumroad.com/l/fujilove-organik
Would be awesome to have these.
>>
bump for life
>>
>>3079526
Stop bumping you faggo moron, OP uploaded all the good shit. He is not going to reupload that because he was only here for Forrest mankins and SEAK presets he got them and now he's gone.
And
>/p/ HAHAHA
nobody give two flying fucks about you. They will not bother to upload any good shit, even if they have.
>>
File: giphy.gif (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
4MB, 480x270px
>>3077408
I like this look, great pic.
>>
>>3079555
kys
>>
Bump for mastin
>>
i 've thrown some esthetic label in there

anyone else who wants to contribute, i wasnt here from the start
>>
>>3079925
Thank you for the contribution anon I will upload some Forrest mankins and India earl presets in a while.

>>3079620
I have those presets and I'm not going to upload. Because fuck you.
>>
>>3079941
thank u mate, I would appreciate that
>>
Are any of these decent for portraits? SEAK and Esthetic seem like they're all for landscapes or architecture. When applied to portaits, the contrast on the face gets fucked and it makes skin look blotchy and old.

t. noob nfi what I'm doing
>>
>>3080007
I think playing with white balance and exposure should do the trick. If skin tones are off, adjust HSL for oranges and reds. I don't use SEAK myself, but it's a general thing I do with all presets.
>>3079941
Been looking everywhere for the Forrest Mankins, please do upload them <3
>>
>>3080010
I have it

I'll trade for Mastin
>>
>>3080015
I do have all of their packs but not sure how trading works :D
>>
>>3080042
>>3080015
why not just both upload them?
>>
>>3080054
Done.
>>
>>3080015
>trade
gtfo reddit cunt
>>
>>3080057
Please can you upload any of these presets?>>3077134
>>
File: Bresets.jpg (254KB, 571x928px) Image search: [Google]
Bresets.jpg
254KB, 571x928px
of what was posted here, pic related, what would be a good preset for commercial portraits and portraits in general? noob question but I know jack shit about lightroom (I dont even know how to "install" the presets)
>>
>>3080074
That Impulz ultimate zip file is empty. Fuck who ever uploaded it.
>>
Big thanks to whoever posted all VSCO for sony. You deserve a solid blowjob.
>>
Thanks for the Forrest Mankins <3
>>
>>3080129
np
>>
>>3080074
To install them either; 1. make a new preset folder within Lightroom, right-click - import, or 2. go to preferences, find the "open presets folder" button and drag any extracted folders straight into the develop presets folder.

Having tried a bunch of these I have the impression that very few are particularly suited for portraiture, usually because it's not common subject and you'd probably want to fine tune portraits from scratch unless you're planning to go all hipster on it with some intentionally faded look.

Various cameras have inherently different color response, dynamic range, middle gray point, and noise levels, so it's hard to say how any of these will look with your end. There's quite a difference between the contrasty look of a 5D3 and flat-as-Idaho files of an A7R.
>>
thanks guys!!

thats what a community is, well done to all contributors

I added onOne and Dan Hecho presets in case anyone is interested downloading them
>>
I'd be really grateful if anyone could re-upload the VSCO presets. Thanks.
>>
added what I had - flixelpix, pastels and hdr
>>
>>3080123

I don't understand the idea behind the VSCO for Sony. It is customised for Sony camera (which one) to make it look like it was taken on film?
>>
>>3080204
VSCO overall ain't that cool. I used to think it was the shit, but i hardly ever use it apart from 1 preset.. The Sony part means that it's optimized for the sony's sensors so whatever camera system you use, it would look the same.
>>
mustinlabs seems to be broken...

could you reupload plz?
>>
>>3080204
>I don't understand the idea behind the VSCO for Sony. It is customised for Sony camera (which one) to make it look like it was taken on film?
There are seperate profiles for various Sony cameras. You can't have a universal "make my camera look like film X" preset because sensors may have varying capabilities and color rendering.
>>
>>3080207
>>3080234
Ok, I think I follow. But wouldn't a Sony NEX vs a99 vs A7R2 have pretty different capabilities and colour rendering?
>>
>>3080133

I've been looking for ways to combat the contrast in 5D3 by using presets but I still feel that there is too much of it. Should I consider switching to the Sony or what would you suggest?
>>
>>3080277
Mess with white balance, exposure and HSL. If it still looks too contrasty adjust the curve a bit on the shadows up and highlights down so it isn't that exaggerated.
>>
Does anyone have the original R&R packs?
>>
Added a bunch of AOV, Film 500, and all the VSCO presets.
Can anyone who got Nate Cam.zip from earlier reupload please?
>>
can someone post seak again
>>
>>3080335
shout out to the homie who uploaded seak as soon as i asked for it thank you clytie
>>
>>3080074
Are the Sascha and Replichrome any good?
>>
Does anyone have Noel Alva from Filtergrade? If yes, please share :D
>>
File: preset.jpg (46KB, 1146x180px) Image search: [Google]
preset.jpg
46KB, 1146x180px
any of this shit useful? got it from some shitty site some time ago
>>
>>3080337
dunno lol havent even unpacked them.
>>
alrighty, I'm starting to like some of the stuff I installed but I have no idea as to how install all those .cube files neither I know what the fuck do they do
>>
please upload the luts
Egowood, deluts and cine vintage
& Replichrome again
>>
What's a good way to organize all these presets within LR?

>already have like 100 user presets
>have to scroll through giant fucking list everytime
>any ideas?

Would you delete ones you don't really like? What if they're awesome for a specific style, you just haven't gotten there yet?
>>
>>3080276
That's my question. Seems weird to compare a Sony and a Canon like that and ignore a 2005 Sony with an A9 or whatever

Anyway I tried the standard and the sony and the sony just seems a little darker. I'll just hold onto standard and sony IMO
>>
New to lightroom what are some good tutorials?
>>
>>3080933
Nomadic hipster lifestyle photography presets:
Vsco pack 6 portra 160+++, 400h++ or portra 400.
Forrest mankins's presets are very amazing.
Tribe Archipelago LXC preset are also amazing if you shoot hipster indie vibe marriages or couples.
>>
Could someone upload Replichrome again. And was Mastins ever posted?
>>
Which presets should I use this weekend? Trying to convey solemnity
>>
File: sub-buzz-18067-1493912021-3.jpg (64KB, 715x573px) Image search: [Google]
sub-buzz-18067-1493912021-3.jpg
64KB, 715x573px
PLEASE UPLOAD
>>
>>3082052
Reupped Replichrome, Mastins and a bunch of others I still had in my downloads folder.
>>
>>3083079
I don't see mastins, I had one called "mastinslabs" or something but I think it was a fake because it couldn't be opened. Thanks for the others though.
>>
please upload the wedding one again please, I need it
>>
File: 2.jpg (222KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
222KB, 1280x854px
Shit I'm so late to this game. Anyone has an archive of what was posted in the beginning of the thread? I can upload vsco again if someone needs it.

Equipment MakeNIKON CORPORATION
Camera ModelNIKON D610
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Lightroom 5.6 (Windows)
Maximum Lens Aperturef/4.0
Sensing MethodOne-Chip Color Area
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)16 mm
Horizontal Resolution240 dpi
Vertical Resolution240 dpi
Image Created2014:08:26 16:03:53
Exposure Time6 sec
F-Numberf/8.0
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating200
Lens Aperturef/8.0
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModeCenter Weighted Average
Light SourceUnknown
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length16.00 mm
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
Gain ControlNone
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
Subject Distance RangeUnknown
>>
What is the difference between RNI version 3 and 4? Is 4 better? Is 3 just different but also good? should I keep both?
>>
>>3076009
In my case it's because of "editing is boring". I shoot a bit under 1200 customers yearly and everything needs to go trough presets. If it isn't from camera - > import -> presets - > crop - > sellable image then I have fucked up. I'm started to be fed up with this lightroom bullshit.
>>
keep it goin lads
>>
Are these bw presets meant to be applied with the camera's color profiles, bw profiles, or adobe standard?
>>
Hello everyone! Does somebody here has Robert Strok filters?
>>
unposed field guide?
>>
Could someone re-up Sascha?
>>
is there a way to download as an archive?
>>
Profiles for RNI?
>>
Did anyone upload India Earl? Thanks a lot fot these BTW!
>>
stupid question but what im i supposed to do with the .irtemplate files that are nothing but numbers?
>>
I'm hunting for:
-Twig and Olive
-Tribe Archipelago

If anyone has these that would be amazing!
>>
File: QPeQjiq.jpg (22KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
QPeQjiq.jpg
22KB, 620x620px
>somehow missed this thread

could anyone please reupload SEAK, Forrest Mankings and Sascha Kraemer (wedding)?
>>
>>3086942
SEAK is online, enjoy.
>>
> a bunch of thirsty beggars for presets that wont even work on their own shitty badly lit shots
what the fuck is this thread. i cant even recognize /p/ here.
>>
>>3087041
Thank you so much! Now all I'm missing is Forrest Mankings and Sascha Kraemer.
>>
https://dropfile.to/PHf6aj5 here you go
>>
>>3087066
Uploading Forrest Mankings.
>>
Bump because this is awesome!
>>
Does anyone have any of the FilterGrade
Mike Poggioli
Clay Moss
Jordan Hammond
Alexandra Ford
>>
Is anyone looking for presets to trade that aren't listed? I have many to share. I'm looking for FilterGrade, AOV, Golden Pheasant and some others.
>>
Have Sascha Kraemer presets been posted yet?
>>
I think they expired. I can post set 1 & 2
>>
They are up now
>>
Added the Red Leaf Presets. Enjoy
>>
added BleeBlu, AOV and a few others.
>>
Looking for VSCO
>>
>>3083799
> I can upload vsco again if someone needs it.

pls do
>>
anyone wanna hook it up with some VSCO?
>>
Anyone have CityKillerz to share?
>>
>>3075919
Is anyone nice enough to convert some of these to acr presets so I don't have to install this sh*t software?
>>
I'm looking for FilterGrade Frauke Hagen . If anyone has this please share. It would be very appreciated.
>>
Hey does anyone have this preset by hajboss and r4s
https://www.etsy.com/in-en/listing/520381821/fusion-presets-r4s-hajboss

please upload if u have..this is what i have
http://imgur.com/a/HoCK1
>>
Looking to get a pirate of Lr anyone know of the best website? Never pirated anything before and only know of piratebay
>>
>>3088430

Got you senpai
>>
>>3089587
>http://imgur.com/a/HoCK1

Holy shit dude that's a lot of presets would you mind sharing any?
>>
>>3089999
He won't just share. He wants someone to post something for nothing.
>>
>>3089587
oh jesus, why don't you start uploading your stuff?
>>
i do upload some u can see in the room -.-
>>
anyone have the peter mc kinon lut/ presets here?
>>
Just added the cine pack
>>
Love this just added some
>>
just added Phil Chester. Twy;a Jones, and Quantum Color.

does anyone have PresetR Three?
>>
Would anyone care to upload the other dawn charles presets: reception, home, wedding and radiant?
Greg peterson, cody and allison, and RR Meraki and Huxley would be awesome too.
>>
>>3090861
I'll upload DC and R+R for you! Does anyone have Greater than Gatsby by chance?
>>
>>3091014
Wicked! You're a legend. So I managed to get Greater than Gatsby for you and uploaded it.
>>
Anons, I am gonna download a bunch of these (have been for a while) and reup somewhere down the line in one zip. Hope y'all don't mind.

I feel like some of the presets requested were uploaded a few times and people miss out.

(or if anyone else took that initiative we can make a preset megapack)
>>
Does any one have

Twig & Olive Terra Be Bold or Sweet Light
>>
I just uploaded Cody & Allison!
Anyone have Mastin Labs? Esthetic Chapter?
>>
The presets that were just loaded, G 1-6. What presets are they?
>>
>>3091229
Maybe they are one of the VSCO inspired sets?
>>
>>3091317
They're Greg Peterson's new pack 3
>>
Is the Fujifilm Superia Premium 400 preset that was posted part of a larger preset pack or is it a stand alone? Does anyone here know?
>>
Does anyone have Sven Malojlo SMAL Rose they can post?
>>
Looking for Vicky Baumann Blush Vol l & Vol ll
>>
The other Greg Peterson G-preset packs (1, 2, BW and tools) would be gold!
>>
>>3090528
whoever uploaded the Peter Mckinon pack earlier at some point (just checked and the one up expires in 15 minutes so after that I'll probably re upload since I just downloaded it), thank you, I really appreciate it Anon.
>>
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE UPLOAD DC BLACK AND WHITE AND DC ORIGINAL!?
>>
>>3089587
>http://imgur.com/a/HoCK1

Hii! Can you please post dc orignals and dc bnw!?
>>
can someone post ben sasso class?
>>
>>3092145
That would be excellent!
>>
Can someone reupload SEAK plz? I would really appreciate it!!!
>>
Can someone reupload the VSCO presets please?
>>
Does anyone have the Twig and Olive presets? All but Rustic and Daydream that someone so kindly uploaded a few days ago :)
>>
>>3092560
I uploaded this for you! I forgot to zip it so there's 11 individual files. So you only need to download theSeak.zip that has them all. My bad.
>>
Another vote for the other Greg Peterson packs! Surely someone has them lying around in their sea of presets.
>>
Thank you so much for SEAK Presets!!!! I You have made my week! I can't wait to use these
>>
Anyone have Beart sets?
>>
File: IMG_1079.png (2MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1079.png
2MB, 1242x2208px
Daily reminder to stop trying, you'll never be this good
>>
Do most of you pay for lightroom and other adobe software or pirate?
>>
>>3092964
You are on an Austrian Japanese tamagochi cartoon image board. What do you think ?
>>
>>3092964
I own Lightroom and Photoshop.
>>
Ok, I was wondering how you guys can create your Lightroom presets based on film, with fine accuracy. where to get your colour source and how to trust the preset you made?
>>
>>3092972
If you pay a monthly subscription to use it, you don't own jack shit.
>>
>>3084120
just get it right in the camera, you digital hack. commercial "photographers" these days...
>>
>>3092612
ok give me 4 mins
>>
>>3093050

Lightroom is purchasable without a subscription.
>>
>>3093097
isnt it an outdated version though?
>>
>>3093173

Nope, current version.

You just don't get any of the cloud stuff, and it doesn't get big version number updates (like 6 to 7).
>>
>>3093176
how much was it
>>
>>3093176
bullshit.
you don't geht new features like the dehaze function!
>>
Any presets for portraits?? Thanks in advance
>>
can someone re-upload the Sony a6000 Post Processing Guide?

Thanks
>>
>>3075919
does anyone have photoshop panels?

eg. retouching academy and similar
>>
i uploaded (uploading) presets from ivan gorokhov
>>
>>3093096
Thank you!
>>
Can someone please upload Greg Petersen presets pack 1, 2 and 3 please :)
>>
>>3077104
this is great banter
>>
Someone has Forrest Mankins 02 pack?
>>
Anyone have Twig & Olive Be Bold or Wildhearts Labs to share?
>>
Who is KP from the KP's presets that were added almost two days ago?
>>
Can we also trade luts?

I have some converted vsco presets and the Impulz pack from pb

looking for new ones like Vellichor lut pack
>>
re-upload VSCO 1-7 anyone?
>>
>>3094608
Could we also get the first one back up? I missed it :(
>>
>>3095242
I loaded the first pack
>>
Anyone have the Forrest Mankins 02 presets?
>>
Thank you to all who have contributed so far. Been fiddling with my own presets for years but a good set is always welcome. That being said, would anyone happen to have the latest SLR Lounge presets for Lightroom CC? Last one I used was from 2013.
>>
I know that this is not a preset packet, but if any one has samuel elkin's workshop and is willing to upload, I would really appreciate it :))
>>
If anyone has Jeff Isy preset packs, please upload :))
>>
Reup'd the Everfresh, onOne, and Quantum presets
>>
nate cam e-chrome collection please?
>>
>>3097193
Uploaded!

If you have paid LUTs please share!
>>
I'm uploading the complete vsco 1-7 for lightroom, for those who requested
>>
thanks so much! I have some LUTs but I don't recall which ones are paid and wich free, but I will put all of them in a .rar and upload, just let me do a research in my files. Thanks again!
>>
4 hours of wait to upload a 542mb rar with the vsco 1-7 including camera profiles and everything else? ok, let's do it.
>>
>>3097197
thanks so much! It has the custom camera profiles too? I have some LUTs but I don't recall which ones are paid and wich free, but I will put all of them in a .rar and upload, just let me do a research in my files. Thanks again!
>>
>>3097206

Sorry only lightroom presets in my package. Looking forward to see your luts! Thanks in advance.
>>
File: lightroom_2017-06-18_21-39-53.png (120KB, 272x337px) Image search: [Google]
lightroom_2017-06-18_21-39-53.png
120KB, 272x337px
>>3091646
that's some homebrew shit.
might make a pack once when I have enough money for that film. btw it's almost $22 a roll btw, don't know if people outside /p/ would pay for it.
>>
File: 19000029.jpg (693KB, 1000x663px) Image search: [Google]
19000029.jpg
693KB, 1000x663px
>>3097527
what the film looks like under normal exposure.

Equipment MakeNORITSU KOKI
Camera ModelEZ Controller
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Lightroom 6.10 (Windows)
Image Created2017:06:06 01:38:32
Color Space InformationsRGB
>>
File: 19000028.jpg (410KB, 663x1000px) Image search: [Google]
19000028.jpg
410KB, 663x1000px
>>3097529
under

Equipment MakeNORITSU KOKI
Camera ModelEZ Controller
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Lightroom 6.10.1 (Windows)
Image Created2017:06:18 21:54:32
Color Space InformationsRGB
>>
Can anyone re-upload the Greg Petersen presets please
>>
>>3097556
uploaded, look if it's what you need :)
>>
Anyone have Wildheart Labs?
>>
I'm looking for HubaFilters 19 Lifestyle Film Lightroom Presets & Camera Raw
>>
someone has the "NATE Cam" custom camera profile necessary for some of his presets?
>>
Can anyone re-upload the "Dawn Charles presets" please?
>>
>>3097763
there you go
>>
thx man :)
>>
>>3097678
Legend. Thanks! Do you know which pack this is?
>>
Can anyone upload the Greg Peterson packs 02, tools and BW?
>>
Lonely Speck has a bunch of free presets for astro pics

Well somewhat free, you do have to give them an email addy

http://www.lonelyspeck.com/presets/
>>
Looking for SEAK pack and Forrest Mankins pls
>>
Can someone upload Greg Petersen Pack 3? Please :)
>>
Can someone upload Greg Petersen Pack 2 or BW please? :)
>>
anybody got the vsco mobile presets?
>>
Mark Maya is corrupted, can someone reupload it pls? thank you
>>
VSCO Mobile + SEAK added
>>
Mark Maya is not corrupted, it's just a virus
>>
just uploaded RNI presets
>really nice image
have fun
>>
are those new vsco mobile presets not camera specific?
>>
Reupload Mark Maya's please :D
>>
Can someone please upload 19tones Lightroom presets?
>>
Can someone upload tribe photo co the Wolf Pack? I would really appreciate it...
>>
Can someone upload hunter gillman presets, I would be really thankful :)
>>
I was so happy to see Mark Maya, but none of the archives can be opened.. ;/
>>
>>3091646
Where can I find this?
>>
>>3102242
I didn't grab it, but you might get it reiUP'd by asking here and over in the room.
>>
Anyone care to upload Greg Peterson's pack 2, BW or tools?
>>
Damn! Thanks everyone!
>>
How about Mastinlabs Portra Pushed? Please share.. thank you.
>>
looks like the SEAK download expired, could someone re-upload?
>>
Can someone put cody and allison back up?
>>
Lets keep this going
someone reupload shit!!
Thread posts: 310
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.