[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally sold all my Sony full frame gear on eBay >literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0298.jpg (31KB, 445x322px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0298.jpg
31KB, 445x322px
>finally sold all my Sony full frame gear on eBay
>literally every buyer was black/Hispanic or a man over 50
>literally every one of them tries to fuck me over and keep the item while getting a refund

Holy fuck, fuck sonyggers. They are the most obnoxious irl shitheads and I hope Jason Lanier gets brain cancer. Never in my history of buying, selling, and trading Pentax, Fuji, and Nikon gear have I ever run into a single problem. The Sony users are literal niggers, illegal immigrants, and shithead dad photographers that find a piece of lint on the front objective and want a refund instead of just wiping it off (true story).

Fuck Sony fuck Sony fuck all the shitheads it attracts to photography through pure gearfaggotry.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width445
Image Height322
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
>>literally every buyer was black/Hispanic or a man over 50
How can you even tell that my dude.
>>
>>3072641
Black names, Hispanic names, and usernames like golfdad1962. eBay gave me all their info because of shipping. Deal whit it moopco
>>
File: 250px-1264598328827.jpg (12KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
250px-1264598328827.jpg
12KB, 250x187px
nobody fucking cares about your run of bad ebay buyers.
>>
>>3072633

Cool blog post, faggot.
>>
>>3072652
>>3072653
t. triggered sonycunts
>>
File: 1landfill.jpg (776KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1landfill.jpg
776KB, 1200x800px

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS3 Macintosh
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2011:03:09 20:26:14
Color Space InformationUncalibrated
Image Width1200
Image Height800
>>
>>3072660
>sony_fabrication_center.png
>>
>>3072633
Who hurt you anon?
>>
>>3072633
The only problem I had among 200 sales, was when I sold a Canon film camera. I listed it as "not working" because the lid mechanism was missing a small part. It was a 2cm of plastic. And the buyer complained, because he said that the missing part was not small, but big and that my description was wrong. And this happened even though I had like 10 pics of the thing from each side.

I don't know why I bothered selling the thing, cuz I didn't even get that much from it. I just felt bad that the camera was just sitting on the shelf unused, while there are people out there that could potentially fix it.
>>
>>3072718

So is this a general e-bay experiences thread now?

I only had one complaint as a buyer. Bought a lens the had obvious fungus in pictures, but description said it was clean. I didn't look at pictures hard enough to see, but it was painfully obvious in my hand. Ended up asking for a refund.
>>
>>3072718
Pretty much the same thing, had a pentacks with a 1cm piece of plastic broken off next to the battery compartment, didn't affect anything at all, it was merely a cosmetic defect. I had pictures clearly showing it but forgot to mention it in the description area.

The guy didn't even message me, he just opened a refund claim and wrote out a paragraph making it out to be a huge problem and acting like a cunt as if I tried to hide it from him.

I'm pretty sure ebay even says that photos are considered part of the description, yet ebay buyer protection will always side with these fucking idiots.
>>
>>3072660
>Anon_posts_a_new_thread_to_/p/.tiff
>>
>>3072710
Some old faggot dad photographer especially that got mad a non-cine lens autofocus motor isn't totally silent.
>>
>>3072633
Subscribed ;^)
>>
>>3072732
>didn't look at pictures hard enough to see
You are 100% to blame then for this mistake. Too many buyers go into fleabay with rose colored glasses on. A seller who posts a ton of pics is trying to avoid your time-wasting.
>>
>>3075302

It was clear in all but one shot.

And it arrived considerably worse than that picture.

You shouldn't write 'no fungus' in your description if a quarter if the front element is solid white.
>>
>>3072633
Nice thread, my friend.
>>
>>3072633
>piece of lint on the front objective and want a refund instead of just wiping it off (true story).

I thought Sony was the best video camera on Earth right now? At least compared to Canikon, etc. I know professional videographers and they all use Sony. Sony must therefore be the best, right?
>>
>>3072633
>on the front objective
what did he mean by this?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.