[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop jerking off to cameras and start taking photos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1455573644041.png (137KB, 291x317px) Image search: [Google]
1455573644041.png
137KB, 291x317px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6I1X-NuKBE
>>
YOU FORGOT THE CAPSLOCK!!!
>>
>shooting street
>meaningful
kek
pic one
>>
>>3068930
He's right about time vs. money though.
>>
>listening to whatever an untalented chink from youtube has to say about photo
kys.
>>
File: 8627310381_521c22189b_b (1).jpg (340KB, 1024x695px) Image search: [Google]
8627310381_521c22189b_b (1).jpg
340KB, 1024x695px
>>3068922
>Stop jerking off to cameras

Can you blame me?
>>
>the best camera to get is quitting your job and starting a new life abroad

Gee, thanks.
>>
File: M3.jpg (809KB, 1500x1045px) Image search: [Google]
M3.jpg
809KB, 1500x1045px
>>3068972
.85 good man!

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeSONY
Camera ModelILCE-6000
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS4 Macintosh
Maximum Lens Aperturef/1.0
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)0 mm
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution350 dpi
Vertical Resolution350 dpi
Image Created2017:05:03 21:03:45
Exposure Time1/125 sec
F-Numberf/0.0
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating100
Brightness-3.7 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceShade
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length0.00 mm
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width1500
Image Height1045
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceManual
Scene Capture TypeStandard
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
>>3068972
Why do you jerk off to that, it's just overpriced old timey range finder.
>>
>>3068972
>Ernst leitz
scuse me while I trow up
>>
File: 1445696614629.png (168KB, 748x756px) Image search: [Google]
1445696614629.png
168KB, 748x756px
>>3068922
>Implying I jerk off to cameras and not lenses
>>
>>3068922
>I shot with all the expensive cameras in the world
>A Leica and expensive lens which is basically just a full frame camera with an expensive lens.
>The Fuji MFD which is like the APS-C of MFD

He left out Phase One/Hasselblad MFD's, oops.

>instead of buying new cameras, buy experiences
Or you could buy both. Because when you buy a nice camera or lens, you're not paying the camera company to make your photos better. You're investing in longevity and ease of use for your own sake. You might as well get the tool that you feel the most comfortable with shooting, and if you can afford the nicer thing, just buy it. At least in my case, the best cure for "Gear Acquisition Syndrome" was to simply acquire the gear I wanted the most at the time. Then I stopped caring about it.
>>
I already shoot photos every day anon.
>>
>>3070663
Getting an absurdly expensive camera cured my gear acquisition syndrome.

Any time a new high-end digital camera comes out I check the photos it makes on flickr. And while it might have some cool new features, I realize that it will never make images that are as pleasing.

Two years later and the Sony 33x44mm sensor still has the best combination of resolution and dynamic range of any camera.
>>
>>3068922
>caring what other people care about
>being under the impression your views are important
>watching youtube videos of successful people telling you how to be succesful so you can shitpost about it on 4chan
>trying to justify being a poorfag with shit gear

Lol, stay insignificant, poorfag.
>>
>>3070658
What he meant was to not overreach your budget.
Like everything in life it's about balance.

How come people with the best gear do such terrible work? I've so often seen that case.
>>
>>3070670
>why do people with the best gear take the worst photos

Confirmation bias.

Search any camera on flickr and an abundance of fucking awful shots pop up.

>don't overreach
Don't imply what my budget is, or what's affordable to me. If I don't flinch at the cost of my private parking space in central london, I'm probably not going to care if my camera is 'overpriced' or 'more than I need'.

You don't need to eat anything but rice and tofu, but you do, despite it being no better for you and costing much more.
>>
>>3070673
So if your pocket money is that high, why are you here and not seeking professional help? Rather than being here, shouldn't you be somewhere shooting topless bimbos in your fancy flat in central London then?
>>
>>3070669
>pretending to be Mr. Rich on an anonymous forum

stay stupid, fucktard
>>
>>3070675
>>3070677

And here's what the gearfag argument boils down to.

Why are you angry at me because I have more money than you and qualify different things as affordable?

If you were that conscientious why are you not donating everything you have to those that are worse off than you?

Ah, because it's petty jealousy.

Also, I don't have a flat in central London, I have a house just west of central, also not terrific value for money, but a heck of a lot better than a parking spot in Soho.

Also, what do I need professional help for? I'm not the one having a meltdown over how a stranger leads his life ;)
>>
>>3070680
Nobody is mad but you. Turning it around now is not how it works. I haven't studied medicine for too long, but what I can assure you is that your mental state is delusional.
>>
>>3070689
>Nobody is mad but you

>stay stupid, fucktard
>why are you here and not...
>projecting health conditions

Lol.

Stay mad.

I'm gonna go buy some stuff.
>>
>>3070691
>I'm gonna go buy some stuff.
And with that young Moopco stomped off to Tesco to get two tins of baked beans and a loaf of bread. As he went he could be heard muttering to himself "Why oh why won't they believe me ... just wait till that new Sony comes out ... That will show them!" But as we all know, it wont.
>>
File: IMG_2634.jpg (1MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2634.jpg
1MB, 3024x3024px
>>3070691
Are...are you supposed to talk politely here?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.