[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you insecure faggots get so buttflustered over filters?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: filters.png (843KB, 887x480px) Image search: [Google]
filters.png
843KB, 887x480px
Why do you insecure faggots get so buttflustered over filters?
>>
Because they detract from the original purity of the untarnished image. They introduce falsehood and embellishment where once there was only an unvarnished study.

People protest the use of colour in some photos - never mind filters. A black and white photo is a blueprint for the mind to examine - with no colouring in. A shot of pure narrative with no distraction.
>>
>>3067018
burt im glad you're still around

please make a burt thread
>>
>>3067018
Pseudointellectual hipster cunt
>>
>>3067018

>A black and white photo is a blueprint for the mind to examine - with no colouring in. A shot of pure narrative with no distraction.

to me this just sounds like you don't have a brain capable of processing color. maybe if you were more intelligent you could simultaneously enjoy rich colors and the structure of an image
>>
>>3067021
aww - im sorry but hes gone sir, hes all gone, and im back. Who? The incredibly snooty and pseudo intellectual burt who inexplicably still posts in every 134th thread with not a photo to show.

>>3067022
Yep. Deal with it.

>>3067026
Nice insults, be a shame if someone proved you wrong. Like me. Proving you wrong. I'd love to prove you wrong - i would, and I could, but that would mean giving you ammunition to warp and insult me with, and i'm not into that. Because fuck you.
>>
>>3067018
>>3067022

There are some things that are just impossible to talk about without sounding like a pretentious pseudo-intellectual fag. This doesn't mean those things shouldn't be said, it just means you have to expect certain others to react in comically abrasive ways.
>>
>>3067032
>>3067039

wew samefaggin'
>>
>>3067032

> I'd love to prove you wrong - i would, and I could, but that would mean giving you ammunition to warp and insult me with, and i'm not into that.

my thoughts in one word: coward
>>
>>3067045
well my thoughts in one word: StopBeingANarkyCunt
>>
File: L1004201-edited-640w-text.jpg (75KB, 640x443px) Image search: [Google]
L1004201-edited-640w-text.jpg
75KB, 640x443px
instagram filters =/= filters

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeLeica Camera AG
Camera ModelLEICA M (Typ 240)
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS3 Macintosh
Maximum Lens Aperturef/1.0
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2013:05:30 08:16:53
Exposure Time1/180 sec
F-Numberf/22.0
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO Speed Rating200
Lens Aperturef/22.0
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModeCenter Weighted Average
Light SourceOther
FlashNo Flash
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width640
Image Height443
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeManual
White BalanceManual
Scene Capture TypeStandard
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
Unique Image ID00000000000000000000000001803062
Altitude0.00 m
Time (UTC)00:00:00
GPS StatusMeasurement Interoperability
Date (UTC)2013:05:29
>>
>>3067000

Trips confirms truth
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.