[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people care about noisy auto focus in lenses? - If you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Why do people care about noisy auto focus in lenses?

- If you're shooting a film with dialogue, then you'll probably use a microphone pointed at the actors. The end result will not be affected

- If you're shooting an outside scene, you'll bother no one with the sound anyway, and the resulting photo will not be affected

- If you're shooting a concert or something, no one will hear it, and again, the resulting photo will not be affected

- If you're silently shooting withdrawn animals like a sniper, you'll probably focus beforehand, switch to manual and just wait for the right moment to click. Why risk the added time to auto-focus when a bird or mouse something flies into your scene and hops around? Again, if done properly a noisy motor doesn't effect the photo

Why is this a factor handled in lots of reviews? Who gives a shit?
>>
dude, how am I supposed to take creepshots if the girls keep looking at me when my shitty lens is focusing?
>>
>>3066696
I don't. Manual lenses on A7II and canon USM FTW.
>>
>>3066696
>Why is this a factor handled in lots of reviews? Who gives a shit?
The reviewers give a shit. Their business depends on you clicking links on their nasty splogs and buying stuff so they get the commission.

Therefore it is in their interest to tell you that the stuff you have isn't good enough and you had better get your game together or the neighbours and anonymous message board faggots will think you lack commitment to your art.
>>
>>3066697
This.

A large portion of the industry is geared towards creepshots.
Hence the popularity of mirrorless cameras and push towards electronic shutters.
>>
>>3066697
>tfw my dslr doesn't have a quiet mode and each mirror slap has this satisfactory metallic ring to it
It's all good really, it's not like I go out to take creepshots. I just jerk off to the sound of my camera in burst mode instead.
>>
Shit sounds cheap.
>>
>>3066696
>not mf
found the noob.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.