[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rolleiflex SLX

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: slx.jpg (39KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
slx.jpg
39KB, 720x540px
I just found this for $40.

The guy was selling it as his second body so he let me put the battery in and test it. It works fine but It seems like it's really hard to find components for it.

Does anyone have any more info on it?

He was also selling an 80mm 2.8 planar with it for $100 but it was full of fungus so I passed.
>>
I love fingerboxes! This one is particularly nice.
>>
>>3064392
>it was full of fungus so I passed.
Are you a idiot?

Just keep it away of your other lenses and you will be fine. I can dissasemble and clean it too.
>>
>>3064409
Meh, I'd rather not risk it.
>>
>>3064392
Where do you put the SD card?
>>
>>3064439
Um dude... it's a FILM camera. It takes FILM not SD cards. It's an archival way to preserve latent images from days past
>>
>>3064419
>Meh, I'd rather not risk it.
Risk what, you fucking clown?
You'd rather have a literal brick of a camera than buy an 80mm Planar for $100?
Does that piece of shit even take commercially available batteries?
With a lens spanner, some wet wipes and an hour of your time it would probably be as good as new.
>>
>>3064503
dude, they cost like $200 used on ebay.
>>
>>3064392
I owned one with the 80mm for 3 months before giving it away. very flaky and unreliable camera, which is a shame because it held the film flatter than pretty much any other 120 body and reportedly better lenses than Hasselblad despite using the same lens formula.
>>
>>3064535
Yeah, that's what I'm reading, that they're very prone to electronic failure. I think I'll probably just offload this and make a small profit and stick with my Pentax 6x7.
>>
>>3064503
This.

>>3064534
So expend the extra 100 you cuck.
>>
>>3064684
What if I took your advice, to buy a lens covered in fungus, and I get it home and take it apart and lo and behold the fungus has eaten through the multicoating?

>inb4 who needs multicoating
>>
>>3064894
In all likelihood the lense is not coated internally.
And in all certitude, you don't need whatever lense coating the fungus ate.
Can't inb4 immutable facts of the universe buddy.
Your Zeiss 80mm will still be superior to anything you've ever put in front of a piece of film before you even bother cleaning it.
>>
>>3065091
Pentax 6x7 lenses are better than the Zeiss planar.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.