[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help with uni project

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: shirley-baker-1.jpg (50KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
shirley-baker-1.jpg
50KB, 615x409px
Need help with my university project, I'm not doing a photography course or have any interest in photography so don't judge.

I need to take a journey around some are like a city, and take a series of photographs that together tell some kind of narrative and the catch is that every single photo needs to include type or typographic forms and at best envoke an emotional response from the reader.

I looked at photographs of Shirley Baker as they contain a lot of type that can be found throughout a city but I just can't think of any narrative the photos could tell.

I would really appreciate any help I can get here because I am completely clueless as to what I could do. If you give me some ideas I could share some of my photos here to see how I did.
>>
>>3061428
So you want to create a narrative project which take sometimes years of practice to acheive, but you have no interest in photography? Good luck
>>
>>3061543
I dont really have much choice, my entire group was given this project and we need to do it whether we like it or not
>>
>>3061428
Step 1--change your attitude
Step 2--be an artist
Step 3--do the project
>>
Speaking as an educator, the thing I hate to hear from my students is "it's not my thing, that's not what I do" and immediately close themselves off to trying to do something earnestly that's new or out of their comfort zone.
>>
>>3064582
Yeah. If you're not willing to explore beyond what you already know, then why are you in school?
>>
>>3064582
I'm not closing myself off, if I was then I would just take any random photo without giving it any though and be done with it. I am stuck, so I tried seeking help and get some inspiration so that the photos are take won't be complete garbage. Looks like every 4chan board is filled with nothing but judgemental people.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.