[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i start?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMAG0316.jpg (649KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0316.jpg
649KB, 3264x1836px
How do I start landscape photography with a mobile and regular camera and become noticed and gain followers?

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera Model0PM92
Camera Software3.10.49-perf-ga3248ca
Sensing MethodUnknown
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)0 mm
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2017:02:17 17:49:29
Exposure Time1/120 sec
F-Numberf/2.4
Exposure ProgramNot Defined
ISO Speed Rating125
Lens Aperturef/2.4
Brightness4.4 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModeCenter Weighted Average
Light SourceCloudy Weather
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length3.10 mm
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width3264
Image Height1836
Exposure Index201
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceManual
Scene Capture TypeStandard
Gain ControlLow Gain Up
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessHard
>>
>wants to be good at photography just to be popular and have followers
>>
Not reakky just want to make a name for my self fagtron
>>
>>3058338

Then you should worry about understanding photography first, once you have that and you know how to take a photo, then you worry about making a name for yourself.

Read up on techniques, common practices, composition, lighting, etc. and if you have a camera, read the manual. It may do more than you know.
>>
>>3058332
>Blurry blue hour pic with an underexposed foreground
Learn to use a tripod, when I see pics like this I just keep scrolling

If you want to gain followers just start following every random faggot you can find, don't care who it is. Sports, nature, weeb shit, automotive, whatever, they're all filled with attention-fags like you and will return the follow and never look at your shit. Just think, you too can have over 10,000 followers on instagram and get no favs cause literally no one gives a shit about a blurry underexposed blue hour pic.
>>
Millennial: The Thread
>>
File: 1470604838608.png (404KB, 753x691px) Image search: [Google]
1470604838608.png
404KB, 753x691px
>>3058465
>blue hour
>>
>>3058517
"Period of time after sunset or before sunrise where sunlight is still visible". Yes, the picture is orange, it's just a term, if you want to use civil twilight, by all means, I can just as easily get a picture to look somewhat the same easily into blue hour light.
>>
>>3058525
"The blue hour (from French l'heure bleue)[1][a] is the period of twilight early in the dawn each morning and late in the dusk each evening when the sun is at a significant distance below the horizon and the residual, indirect sunlight takes on a predominantly blue hue."

blue hue being the keyword here
>>
>>3058526
jfc.. I took this (pic related) about 70 minutes before sunrise, it's barely considered blue hour. At that time it's considered astronomical twilight and I managed to get the orange hue, crop it down, there wouldn't be much blue hue in the sky.

Also, why the hell do you care?

Yes, this picture looks like shit, I downloaded it off my Facebook which already limits me to shit 2048 quality and compressed the picture after that, I don't care enough for the sake of argument.

I assume OP's shot is blue hour because everything in the foreground is drastically underexposed, there should be enough light during civil twilight. However, what do I know, I refuse to take shots after sunset w/o using a tripod.
>>
And this is how you get idiot HDR, color isolation, raised blacks, and shitty shallow BOKEH """portraits""" (did I miss any other crowd pleasers?)

Which is fine as long as you're happy
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.