[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Canon shooters are cancer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0177.jpg (309KB, 1024x1108px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0177.jpg
309KB, 1024x1108px
Canon shooters are cancer and literally the worst people in photography.

>it's not professional if it's not a job shot with canon
>the logo makes up for the outdated technology and poor value for price point
>new technology is WORSE than old technology
>Fuji and Sony are toy cameras, despite having better sensors and more fully featured bodies
>Nikon is shit, even though it is almost the same as Canon, but at a better price point
>Shitting on other mount lens selection despite other mounts having offerings with better bokeh
>Shits on MILC lens selection even though it can cheaply adapt everything, native support is almost the same as canon on Fuji and Sony, and MILC lenses are generally better build quality
>Goes through exif data just to shit on other platform users
>never post photos
>never take photos
>literally numale redditors and women that just hang out in the instagram thread on their instagram full of cellphone pics
>never seen a user that wasn't a Kim kardashian worshipping teen girl or full blown aids city living homosexual

Canon shooters are behind every Fuji hate, Sony hate, Olympus hate, and Nikon is finished and bankrupt thread. Canon brings literally nothing to the photography world and just masturbates in the corner with its exclusive club of users that rely purely on brand recognition to make a fashion statement.

Every other platform brings something to the table, even sigma with foveon and Olympus with IS. Fuck canon and it's cunt fucking user base for ruining /p/ and every other gathering of photography enthusiasts.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width1024
Image Height1108
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
Why is it that majority of Canon shooters edit the same way? They put this terrible filter on their shit to try and make their photos look like a movie still skin tones always look weird.
>>
>>3058306
Probably their shit sensors. That or the fact that they took the picture with their iPhone.

Don't forget all the pictures of their EOD 60D and shit fucking quality 1.8 plastic primes on instagram taken with their iPhone.
>>
>whinging about brand whores by being a brand whore
>>
>>3058304
>>3058306
>>3058307
Got insomnia again eh, moopco? Try wanking...
oh you are.
>>
>>3058350
>someone doesn't like canon shooters shitting up the board
>must be moopco

The current state of /p/
>>
>>3058435

I'm genuinely confused, is moopco a meme or a trip?
>>
>>3058441
It's how Caniggers respond to change, by autistically yeling moopco and refusing to believe the market is changing with even Panasonic and Olympus bringing more to the table than Canon, which is now just a fashion statement club brand.
>>
>>3058441
Moopco is the Senior marketing Manager of Sony Corp headquartered in Bristol and spurned lover of isi.

He doesn't need to trip his posts are easily recognisable
>>
>muh red ring tax

I shot Canon for the longest time back when the Mark I 5D was still a relevant cam (it still is in some circles) and found myself adapting more Niggor lenses, and I eventually decided to cut the middle man out and switch over to Nikon for the glass. You can get images as sharp on non-ED kit lenses as you can on some Canon L lenses, the 18-55 VR II comes to mind and it's on Rockwell's Top Ten Nikon Lenses, next to the 13mm f5.6 Holy Grail.

I tell people on here all the time to shoot what is comfortable for you. Some people like the Canon wheel layout, and I can't blame them. If Canon made a digital AE-1 you bet your ass I would have considered it, but I sprung for the Df instead. Some people like the compact and lightweight ability of the A7 series and the Fuji X cams, some people are sado-massochists and shoot large format as their sole flow of work.

do what makes you comfortable, unless you're poopco then hang yourself my man.
>>
>>3058466

I chose the Df because it let me do what I wanted to do; natively shoot non-AI Nikkor manual focus glass on a FF digital body, even the D5 can't do that. It has the same flip-up AI tab the FE from 1978 has. I got it because that's what I wanted.

If you're a camera noob and you're reading this, do your homework. Don't listen to marketing shills on here, find the camera you want get your hands on it and go out and make pictures. Real photographers make better images with the camera they want because they have more time to focus on the shot instead of what some circle-jerking faggots on a Polynesian stuffed animal exchange forum say about this camera or that lens. You wouldn't go into battle with a rifle you weren't comfortable shooting would you?
>>
>>3058466

>taking photography advice from a truck driver

>taking any advice from a truck driver
>>
>>3058479
I hate to sound supportive of Sugar but he makes more sense than the "everything except Sony is shit" meme
>>
>>3058479
>>
>>3058486

Kek, I've never seen someone so proud of being shit tier at everything.

How big is your house?
>>
>>3058495
He doesn't own a house, he sleeps in his truck and cracked out motels
>>
>>3058486
I don't get that picture.

Truck drivers get less than minimum wage don't they?
>>
>>3058495
>>3058498
>>3058499

butthurt samefag smells like a neet
>>
>>3058502

Sry to disappoint Anon, but I made one post.
>>
>>3058502
No, and I (>>3058499) was serious.

Truck drivers in the EU at least have to compete against Polish drivers willing to work for scraps.

And even if they make minimum wage officially (ie: their employer didn't just register in Poland to get away with paying just a Polish wage) they will drive many more hours than they get payed for.
>>
>>3058304
Yeah, Canon shooters really are the worst, after Sony wankers and Lolympus babies of course but that goes without saying.
>>
>>3058507
Hah, you're just being modest

We all know that if there's one thing you are good at it's samefagging. You're the undisputed champion, we all admire you for it.
>>
Canon 200mm 1.8 is a God tier lens

Smooth bokeh, ultra fast for existing light, very very sharp optics

canon has a problem where it sits on new stuff like 4K video and doesnt put it in cameras that should have it for the price they ask like the 5DS
>>
>>3058513
You forgot the LeicaTwats who think cameras are jewelry
>>
>>3058513

The only one samefagging here is Sugar.
>>
>>3058483
That isn't the meme. The meme is everything but canon is shit and canon niggers try to make it look like Sony shooters are the ones claiming their shit is the best. Every time a Sony user starts posting it's always supportive of m43 and Fuji because mirror fags always call these platforms shit because muh magic mirror muhfucka
>>
>>3058534
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>3058534
Sony shooter here.
I think m43 is pointless and fuji make shit products.

At least Canon do decent lenses that won't die out with it's meme format.
>>
>>3058538
Reddit shitposting, what a surprise from our friends with Canons
>>
>>3058552
Nah, I'm with Pentax :3
>>
>>3058304
I fucking hate Canonfags but you forgot ONE important thing:

...video...
>>
>>3058560
You mean video that Panasonic does better?
>>
>>3058435

If you are not hating on Sony, your are moopco. Please leave.
>>
>>3058304
>mfw bought a 60D as entry level camera to get started with photography
>mfw no face because too embarrassed to take a photo with my canon now

I'll do good by you /p/ I'll break the mold of shitty filters and faggotry of the canon community.
>>
>>3058304
it's okay to be poor, anon
>>
>>3058798
I'm aware and agree with you but if you want the best of both worlds (fullframe photo and above average video), Canon with Magic Lantern is better.

(Btw I shoot Pentax and I really wish they had better video or at least something similar to Magic Lantern.)
>>
>>3059156

Does magic lantern still brick cameras?
>>
>>3059322
There is a chance. I've yet to find good answers regarding what actually causes the brick and how you be certain to avoid it and for that reason I haven't put ML on my gear yet. Would really like to tho ._.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.