[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Japanese HUD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Hud.jpg (44KB, 628x350px) Image search: [Google]
Hud.jpg
44KB, 628x350px
There's a scene at the beginning of the new Godzilla movie with handheld footage shot from a camera with a Japanese HUD. I know nothing about Japanese camera's, what are my options for a camera with a Japanese HUD???

I can order off Yahoo Auction JP, or Rakuten or something.
>>
Kids these days really are stupid.
>>
>>3053404
I find the camera information but all in Japanese, adds a coolness to the recording.
>>
wft i hate millennials now.
>>
>>3053408

You have to commit seppuku my man.
>>
Why would you want to buy a camera specifically because it's in a language you can't read.
>>
>>3053408
fucking weeb
>>
>>3053403
You do know you can change the language on most digital cameras right?
Now go buy some faggy point and shoot and leave /p/ weeaboo fag
>>
>>3053408
I set things to English (United Kingdom). The colour Balance is way better. Color balance is too extravagantly bright or showy, typically so as to be tasteless.
>>
>>3053403
>HUD
Wouldn't this be a DOG? (Digital Onscreen Graphic).

I knew there was something triggering my autism/cdo.
>>
>>3053951
its videogame speak. OP is literally a 12 year old.
>>
>>3053956

>sincerely, a 14 year old
>>
>>3053956
I like reticles mostly, they actually exist. Etched glass or spider web I don't care.

EVFs still remind me of Luke Skywalkers binoculars, they're cool but aren't real. Still sci fi level effects in my head.

The gimmick is getting bettter all the time with the wysiwyg. Shooting at night with an evf means you are blind in one eye when you take the camera from your face though.
>>
>>3053408
>adds a coolness to the recording.

It's not in the recording you retard.
They add it in post production to imply home video.

Why would a camera add all that crap to the actual recording instead of to the preview screen only?
>>
>>3053956
>heads-up display is only video games
kill yourself
>>
No hostilities please Anon. For clarification yes I want the Japanese onscreen graphics to show up on the actual recording, is that possible or is it a post production thing?
>>
>>3054189

Post production my dude. Think about it for a second. How often do you see video with all that overlay on it in the first place? You'd see it in the viewfinder, but it's never written to the actual video. The most you'd get would be a timestamp.
>>
This thread gave me my daily dose of autism for today.
>>
>>3053403
select japanese on your canon doofus
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.