[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just sharing this guy's technique

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: image[1].jpg (766KB, 822x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image[1].jpg
766KB, 822x1200px
http://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/aydin-buyuktas-photos-flatland
>>
>tfw your images are just the same technical hack over and over again
>>
>>3049683
Yeah. It's a cool hack tho.

I think it's more of a "study" since the guy is still in art school.
>>
>>3049686
if you make this in art school you wont pass your year
>>
>>3049691
Idk, it looks like he inventes/developed the technique himself, and it's fairly well done. Gets boring fast, but it's nice in isolation.
>>
>>3049662
Thanks for taking your time to share this here OP, it's an interesting schtick, cool stuff.
>>
>>3049698
You're welcome, polandball.
>>
>Just sharing this guy's technique

>Doesnt actually explain anything about his technique
>Should have just said "Just sharing this guys portfolio"
>>
>>3049737
this.

Anybody knows how this works? I'm assuming it's multiple exposures with a wide angle stitched together with parts of the pictures being "corrected" for verticals. But no idea how to do that in PP exactly
>>
>>3049856
There's a drone involved
>>
>>3049865
how exactly?
>>
>>3049868
idk. I'd divide the photo in 2, the bottom part, which is clearly a wide angle landscape shot, and tho top which is clearly shot from above straight sown veritcally, with a drone probably.

also it looks like the top part is a composition of multiple shots while the drone is going further, since there is no curving, just a straight projection.

The mid part is some clever editing of the two. It might be done while the drone si going upwards.

It is novel to me, and probably did involve some clever tricks. I didn't read the featured article, so don't know if it has some description of the process.
>>
>>3049889
you're right, it was multiple shots with drones

https://petapixel.com/2016/01/28/these-surreal-folding-landscapes-were-made-using-drone-photos/
>>
>Buying a drone for art class and producing a style that gets old fast

I would shoot myself pun obviously intended
>>
is he a DJI user?
>>
>>3049691
You grossly overestimate the requirements for passing art school.
At least in Aus anyway
>>
File: photo_Galata_Bridge.jpg (76KB, 409x700px) Image search: [Google]
photo_Galata_Bridge.jpg
76KB, 409x700px
The process seems to be revealed here in this picture. You can see the suture lines where the water has moved between shots.
>>
>>3049662
looks like the interior of gundam space colonies
>>
I don't know what I like more.

His pictures.
Or all the jealous haters in this thread talking it down.

Never change, /p/.
>>
>>3054017
wow that's terrible grading of the individual shots he used... you can fucking see the lines like they're gradients
>>
>>3054017
left bottom corner water kek
>>
>>3054023
REEEEEE He's not taking photos of his parents' suburban backyard with a kit lens! RREEEEEEEEE
>>
>>3050542
TIL Australia has art schools
>>
>>3054017
This one looks as though it was done by someone trying to recreate his technique, it's fucking horrible and lazy considering how clean his other ones are. Maybe this was his first attempt at doing it
>>
das some fine PS work
>>
this is actually exactly the kind of thing a smart photography major should be doing. this kind of technical skill is a huge asset in setting yourself apart from the competition, and has applications in both fine art and commercial work
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.