[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just trying my luck here..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: KIK.jpg (338KB, 641x854px) Image search: [Google]
KIK.jpg
338KB, 641x854px
Feeling really down lately. Destroyed. Heartbroken. Wanting something impossible. Loving someone you can't. It's hard to do anything, I can't even leave my bed. I need someone kind enough to talk with and comfort me while I go through this hell. I'm getting emotionally unstable it feels like shit. If anyone understands what I'm going through and wants to help, please text my Kik. My chest feels so fucking heavy and it's painful.

Kik: Alexanderk7
>>
Are you aware that you are on /p/?
>>
>>3046892
Get a hobby, you look young, probably cucked yourself to some bitch. Take a break for a few months, problem solved. It's nothing new
>>
>>3046892
At the risk that you're likely some troll fishing, there are legit help boards where people are bored enough to help you with your problem. 4chan will just berate you to the point where you'd probably want to off yourself if these feelings are true. If you aren't willing to fess up to what's your problem, no one can help you.
>>
>>3046892
You feel like that because you're on /p/.

Go outside to take some pics and you'll be ok
>>
>>3046899
>>3046900
>>3046901
>>3046903

I have been told that photographers are good at giving advices. They've captured every photo possible including things that aren't too bright or happy...
>>
>>3046906
Getting back to what I said earlier, if you won't say what's bugging you, no one can help you.
In the grand scheme of photography, it's impossible to "capture everything", otherwise we'd grow sick of our hobby almost immediately. It what keeps most of going, a chance to get something that is unique to their own interests. It's a good hobby to have, but you have to have a subject you're interested in photographing, otherwise it won't go anywhere.
>>
>>3046892
Just kys you loser
>>
>>3046923
Stop
>>
>>3046925
Hammertime!
>>
>>3046923
Don't worry man, we have the same sentiments. That's what I'm feeling right now
>>
>>3046892
Stop trying to doxx someone you sad cunt.

Post a timestamp photo or kys.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.