[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

red eye reduction?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: Lindsay M.jpg (782KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Lindsay M.jpg
782KB, 2560x1440px
When I take photos of people, their pupils are always red like this. Am I not doing something right in camera, or is there software to fix this issue.
>>
>red eye reduction?

You clearly know what to Google. Now delete this thread.
>>
File: 1490539202001.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1490539202001.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
2 clicks and u can fix it on photoscape
>>
>>3046408
Thanks bro. I got a whole batch to do now.
>>
>>3046431
post for science m8
>>
>>3046402

Stop flashing like a retard.
>>
>>3046402
use a better flash & a camera with a red eye flash mode if you dont want to use photoshop

photoshop has a red eye tool you should use if you dont like the other options

post these pictures, this advice is not free you know
>>
>>3046408
>fix it
>still has some red in the pupil.
>>
>>3046581
>this advice is not free you know

Why?
You didn't even touch the basics.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS5.1 Macintosh
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2012:10:30 12:59:43
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width1000
Image Height1105
>>
>>3046584
op asked for fixing redeye, not how to use the flash boyo
>>
>>3046598
That's actually part of the principle.

>When I take photos of people, their pupils are always red like this
>>
>>3046584
So is camera-mounted flash pretty much only for bouncing?
>>
>>3046584

What style is this?

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakePanasonic
Camera ModelDMC-GF1
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS3 Macintosh
PhotographerTerry Richardson
Maximum Lens Aperturef/3.5
Sensing MethodOne-Chip Color Area
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)29 mm
Image-Specific Properties:
Image Width1533
Image Height1024
Number of Bits Per Component8, 8, 8
Pixel CompositionRGB
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution150 dpi
Vertical Resolution150 dpi
Image Created2013:08:14 23:47:24
Exposure Time1/25 sec
F-Numberf/5.6
Exposure ProgramAperture Priority
ISO Speed Rating200
Lens Aperturef/5.6
Exposure Bias0.3 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceFine Weather
FlashFlash, Compulsory
Focal Length14.00 mm
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width1000
Image Height668
RenderingCustom
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceManual
Scene Capture TypeStandard
Gain ControlLow Gain Up
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessHard
>>
>>3046619
terry richardson core
>>
>>3046619

Does Terry "I totally don't rape the people I shoot" Richardson really use a fucking GF1?
>>
>>3046617
Bouncing or fill flash.

>>3046619
Famous people style.

If your subject is famous enough it really doesn't matter how bad your photos are, everybody will be amazed at how famous the person you managed to photograph is.
>>
>>3046598
Red eyes are caused by direct, on-camera flash getting reflected straight back at the camera.
Using any type of off-angle or bounce flash completely eliminates the problem.
>>
>>3046619
every shitty LA photog that takes photos of thots on melrose
>>
>>3046625

Yeah, he's also shot on a GX7.
>>
>>3046619
on axis flash
>>
>>3046619

terry flash is different than normal direct flash. he gets the flash really close to the lens so you don't have ugly side shadow or the shadow leaning down.
>>
>>3046625
How is he a rapist?
>>
>>3047332
he uses his position as a famous photography to get super young models who don't know to better to suck and fuck and sometimes takes/releases pictures of it
>>
>>3047332
He really likes to sex people that don't really like to sex him. Bit of a gray area.
>>
>>3047338
But they consent to it. And they use his position to advance their modeling career. They're 18+ so they aren't "super" young. They know what they're doing.

And why be a famous photographer if it doesn't get you laid?
>>
>>3047332
>>3047338
>>3047340
>>3047640
>>3046625

I'll just leave this here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyAF_TI4nxw
>>
>>3047640
>But they consent to it. And they use his position to advance their modeling career. They're 18+ so they aren't "super" young. They know what they're doing.

If you pressure a model into it and she goes home after to spend her evening crying in the shower and feeling suicidal, even if she didn't teeeeeechnically say no, it's pretty goddamn reprehensible. Even if it doesn't meet a super strict definition of rape, he's a piece of shit.

And he doesn't even get good pictures out of it.
>>
>>3047722
People have to take responsibility and agency for themselves and say 'no' or you're on a slippery slope that ends with no one having rights period.

You can feel sympathy for someones regret without cobbling a narrative that absolves them of guilt for their own decisions. That's called being emotionally *and* intellectually mature.
>>
>>3047655
So what I got from this is that he seems like a cool charismatic fun guy. Who gives off sexual vibes that women respond to.

So I can see models wanting to sleep with him to get ahead. It's not like every girl HAS to be a model. They know the rules of the modeling game. Sleep with him to get ahead or get a normal job like everyone else
>>
>>3047722
So what you're saying is that adult grown women are incapable of consenting to sex when there's a creepy wealthy dude propositioning them. We should really raise the statutory rape age to 25 to protect all young working women.
>>
>>3047934
>>3047973
I'm saying that if the girl says no, or doesn't seem into it, someone who's not a piece of shit would not make any further attempts to stick his dick in her.

What Terry does is he pressures her, tells her that all of the other models do it, tells them how much it will help their careers, and takes "Uncomfortable silence + disgusted look" to mean "Yeah, go ahead!"

And, of course, this doesn't apply to ALL of his models--by my own experience, a certain number of models really are legitimately gonna be DTF, so I'm sure a lot of his behavior is because "it worked with girl A, B, and C so why wouldn't girl D want my dick in her face?" but every woman is different and a lot of them are fine with nude photos but don't want Terry Richardson's wrinkled old direct-flash-loving penis directly flashing them.

What makes Terry Richardson a piece of human garbage is that he pressures the ones who clearly don't want it until he technically gets a yes (or at least a not-no) when the woman clearly isn't into it. He might be legally fine, but he's still a piece of shit.

And if you don't understand that, well, you're probably a piece of human garbage too.

>You can feel sympathy for someones regret without cobbling a narrative that absolves them of guilt for their own decisions
You're missing the point. I'm not making any argument whatsoever about the woman's actions. I'm arguing that Terry Richardson is a piece of shit for putting them in the position where they would have actions to regret.

>So what you're saying is that adult grown women are incapable of consenting to sex when there's a creepy wealthy dude propositioning them

You're missing the point. I'm saying Terry Richardson is a piece of shit for using his wealth and position to coerce consent out of women who clearly aren't enthusiastically consenting.
>>
>>3048131
You're human garbage for believing all accusations without proof
>>
>>3048137
I think the scores of women who've reported that he does this, combined with the photographic evidence he himself took of him doing it, is sufficient proof.
>>
>>3048131
Ovenbait detected
>>
Stop using flash it makes photos look like shit and you know it
>>
>>3047655
somehow I just watched this video while listening to Death Grips - More than the fairy. shit hit the fan with this music as a theme
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.