[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I took a picture everyday for a year and made a human time lapse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: dd.jpg (26KB, 600x432px) Image search: [Google]
dd.jpg
26KB, 600x432px
Whats up guys, im usually on /pol/ but I need some advice from a board that might actually understand my passion with this.

It took a year to make and im honestly not happy with it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuGZDWf-d9c
I just need some tips on some efficient ways I could keep my camera still, or at least keep my body centered on the camera. I seriously just sharpied the outline of my camera on a cardboard box. Has anyone done anything similar to this?
I want to continue my project, but i want the quality of the video to be better. I honestly anticipating more people on youtube to view it.
>>
>>3046115
>I'm usually on /pol/

yeah I can tell
>>
>>3046115
That switches way too fast nigga you're gonna give someone a seizure
>>
>Portrait photographer here desu
It took you an entire year before you realized you'd not be happy with it? (probably not a year but still at least a few months)
Why not ask for advise a little sooner than that?

Your facial expression in most of these pics make you look as if you're questioning why you're even bothering this project.
Also, the backgrounds are boring AF
The exposure is bland, the cropping is bad, you look like you're being photographed by the police after being arrested.
I can't expect too much from a potato webcam quality, but if you're going to invest a year in this why not at least get a tripod meant to hold a smartphone (they're not that expensive) and look up basics on cropping. Also, again, work on your facial expressions, you look so freakin' disappointed every time I pause the video.
>>
>>3046115
>im usually on /pol/

no surprises there
>>
>Teen is arrested and gets his mugshot taken 365 times.

also if you actually want to know how to keep your camera in a single place, just tape down your tripod to the ground and don't move it for a year, and maybe put some reference points (like tape) on the wall behind you that you can use to make sure your camera is always lined up in the same way.
>>
File: file.jpg (21KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
21KB, 320x320px
>>3046115
>>
>>3046115
It looks like you're simply dumping pictures as individual frames into standard 29.97fps NTSC video. 365/30=12.xx seconds. Change framerate to 24fps and advance to the next photo only on every 2nd frame or every 3rd frame. It will look loads better.

If you really want to make it look good:
1. Go through the individual photos and adjust the exposure to be even on all photos to remove the strobe bright/dark epilepsy effect.
2. For future shots plan out something to happen in the background that will look like movement in normal speed. It'll be like a lesson in animation.
>>
>>3048386
for got this:
3. Shift the photos around in your video editor so your face is always in the center of frame.
4. Change the background music to this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lc7V2GBrZo
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.