[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>excited to go take some photos >go and take a lot of photos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 018[2].gif (2MB, 580x433px) Image search: [Google]
018[2].gif
2MB, 580x433px
>excited to go take some photos
>go and take a lot of photos
>come home
>be depressed
>decide I'll sell my gear
>later decide I'll take some photos in a few days
>the cycle continues
>>
Do a 365 project and break through the lull.
>>
>>3045647
Don't be a little bitch about it, go out and create something from nothing.
>>
>>3045647

Man, I've felt this way about just about everything in my life. Skateboarding, playing guitar, chasing girls, drawing, and so on.

For some reason photography and videography are the one thing where every time I do a shoot, I feel more inspired to shoot more.
>>
>>3045647
>>go and take a lot of photos
>>come home
>>be depressed
dafuq.

i only get depressed when i go back home with zero photos. even bad photos are an outcome.
>>
Have you tried not being such a pansy?

Go shoot, or don't. Sell you gear, or don't.
Just make up your mind like an adult male.
>>
>>3045647
>go out
>get extremely anxious about people looking at me and how i look while i take photos
>slink back home and shitpost for seven hours
>cry myself to sleep
>>
>>3045674
tfw when adult female
>>
>>3045744
>an adult female from 4chen
eww.
>>
>>3045744
Post professional of your tits
>>
>be american
>come home
>be depressed
>excited again to go take some photos
>get shot
>>
>>3045647
Break the cycle and get rid of your gear then.

Whiney faggot, you've written your solution in your opening sentence but you're self admittedly too much of an insignificant beta loser to act on it.
>>
File: 1467067276603.jpg (23KB, 400x302px) Image search: [Google]
1467067276603.jpg
23KB, 400x302px
>>3045828
>beta loser
>implying we aren't all beta losers
>>
>>3045831
Being a beta loser is fine as long as you don't have other aspirations, like this wannabe dickhead loser op.
>>
>>3045744
Just because you don't have the chromosomes to be a decisive, logical person, doesn't mean you can't fake it.
>>
>>3045678
this is me

took me a while just to be able to go stand on an overpass and do some long exposures of traffic

I generally go into the city, sit in my car, turn off the engine and haphazardly put my mini tripod on the window

been considering going out with full tripod when theres no one around (1am) but then I'm extra exposed looking
>>
>>3045966
I used to think my social anxiety was annoying. I'm glad I'm not this bad off. Still, my hesitation to shoot people candidly isn't helping. Shooting street scenes without people gets old after a while.
>>
>>3045647
I felt like this before and actually sold my gear. I didn't photograph at all for 2-3 years, and got back into it last year(i started a decade ago)

Why do you get depressed? Is it because you don't like your photos or are you depressed in general? This is very important.
>>
>>3046465
>you don't like your photos or are you depressed in general?
THIS. I'll go through stages where I hate anything I do or I over hype it in my own mind.

OP should perhaps just shoot and not chimp or look at her work for week or so if she's sad about her work
>>
>>3046486
Let go of expectations. Over time it will help
>>
>>3045647
I've done this a few times.

>get hyped to shoot
>save for gear
>buy gear
>go shoot
>feel like i half-assed my shots the whole time (not feeling it)
>eventually sell my gear for a small chunk of change
>eventually look back at the photographs i took
>eventually want to go out and shoot again but no camera
>rinse repeat

I think for me its that i haven't found a digital camera that i really enjoy shooting with other than my minolta x700
and thats a film camera. I love shooting with film but i want a good digital camera as well but I've gone through so many at
this point i don't know if ill find one i really enjoy shooting with.

inb4 being called a fujifag but I'm currently looking into their line of cameras since I've already tried sony nikon and canon.
>>
>>3046500
This. At first I didn't like the way the photos were turning out, but then I realized that the photo itself wasn't why I enjoyed it. Once I started getting better at it, I started liking the end result too.
>>
>>3045678
iktf
The idea is to start hating yourself enough for not taking any pictures that you just stop caring what people think. It's easier too once you realise that people generally just don't care what others are doing
>>
>>3045647
pk;lk;lk;lk
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.