[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Instagram meetups are incredibly gay. Just went to one and it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: untitled.jpg (648KB, 800x510px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
648KB, 800x510px
Instagram meetups are incredibly gay. Just went to one and it wasn't worth it.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution300 dpi
Vertical Resolution300 dpi
Color Space InformationsRGB
>>
>>3043552
All I see is 6 people that will have, generally speaking, the same boring picture. I would have walked away right there
>>
>>3043553
I left within the first hour. It was ridiculously stupid. It began with about 100-200 people waiting around half an hour after it was supposed to start, before some random hipster crawled on top of a picnic table and began introducing the names of several IG famous models and photographers who were there that day. Then he went on to ask some random trivia question about his publication (Does anyone know where ____ Magazine originally started?) It took four minutes for someone to finally answer, and he "awarded" them a copy of this magazine. I guess it's cool, though, that they're giving away a free Fujifilm XT-20 to the best picture taken at the event.
>>
>>3043552
Looks like beta losers drooling over the only girl there.

Just like any meet up on 4chan/
>>
>>3043576
>Only girl there
>Three women present
>>
>>3043593
only attractive girl* there
>>
>>3043552
This kind of shit is so fucking lazy and unoriginal. If you can't source subjects for your portfolio, you're too unimaginative to be a fucking photographer at any level. There's nothing creative about this because you have no hand in the creative process and the end result besides maybe post-processing.
>>
>>3043552
Instagram was involved, so how did you not know in advance that it was gay?

>>3043576
Being very "alpha" also doesn't generally give you better photos.
>>
>>3043552

It's just the people that are gay.
>>
I'll say it again: photography is a solitary art. It is rarely fun to hang out with other photographers with the intent to photograph.

That doesn't mean you can't be friends with photographers. I have several photographer friends, some being among my very closest and dearest amigos. I have hung out with great photographers from this board in person. We never shot photos together, or at least went out with the purpose of shooting photos. We would occasionally talk about photography, but you eventually reach that impasse in discussion caused by the fundamental difference in approach and opinion that makes photography so rich and variable, and you end up doing normal shit like smoking weed, playing video games and watching curb your enthusiasm.
>>
>>3043647
>normal shit
>smoking weed
fuck off degenerate
>>
>>3043672
Go preach the glory of Mormonism in some shitty third world country and fall in a ditch, m80
>>
>>3043594
>that amount of backtracking
You can't even see the faces of girls. If you read the posts above, you'd know that they're competing to see who can take the best photo.

kys
>>
>>3043700
>you'd know that they're competing to see who can take the best photo

none of them, desu
>>
>>3043552
>follow a couple "urban" ig groups
>all the comments are DOPE
>SICK SHOTS BRO
>DUDE KILLER TONES (fire emoji)
>'hey this is ig user ____ taking over this week comin at you with a desaturated shot of the city!;
>>
>>3043672

you say "degenerate" like it's a bad thing.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.