[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I called this "Choices." What do you think?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4608.jpg (1MB, 3018x1698px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4608.jpg
1MB, 3018x1698px
I called this "Choices."
What do you think?
>>
Its hard to say one way or the other
>>
I'm a bit on the fence about this picture.
>>
>>3042391
>>3042392
I'm glad to hear your opinions, go deeper into it.
>>
I think failing to correct the perspective was the wrong "choice"
>>
>>3042395
Couldn't walk in the middle of the street tho
>>
>>3042390
i think you should take the choice and kys.
>>
>>3042390
besides the not optimal horizontal symmetry i might have put the door more in the vertical center of the picture, or even higher, as this would have given more empasis on the street instead of that garage lettering. also if it was possible, waiting for a person to actually stand in front of that bifurcation would be nice, the guy on the left is kind of counterproductive to your desired message. maybe bw would have been nice to reduce the attention towards the garage letters and the streetsign even further.
>>
>>3042390
I like this one. One road goes one way and the other goes the other. One's going east, the other’s going west. And the guy's saying, "Whaddya want from me?"
>>
>>3042418
Tomorrow i'll try taking another shot following the advices
>>
File: burning.jpg (52KB, 620x414px) Image search: [Google]
burning.jpg
52KB, 620x414px
>>3042396
Real photographers get the shot.
>>
The idea here is good. Shoot a bit wider if possible and fix the composition and perspective. This kind of shot needs straight verticals, of course not all shots do. Make sure you wait to get a person in the shot though.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.