[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A good DSLR, entry level, for a beginner

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: canon-700d-nikon-d5200.jpg (37KB, 650x350px) Image search: [Google]
canon-700d-nikon-d5200.jpg
37KB, 650x350px
Hi, I am interested to buy a DSLR. Can someone tell me some options ?
>>
Same tech so it doesn't matter
>>
pentax k70
>>
>>3041229
Digital is for fags.

Pentax K1000
>>
If you're absolutely sure you'll stay with it and not just put it on the shelf after a couple of weeks, just skip the hassle and get a used mid range DSLR. I'd recommend the Nikon D7000.
>>
>>3041263
I second this. I started with a d3200 and it's an alright camera but once you learn more about photography and experiment more you really quickly find out the basic camera's limitations. As Anon said, if you're not sure you're going to stick with it go with cheap&basic. If you're sure you'll still be doing it after 3-6 months skip the "entry level" camera and get a step up.
>>
>>3041229
honestly those camera bodies are pretty close tech wise. So basically it boils down to what lenes you want.
>>
>>3041229
Mirrorless will help you learn and take the photos you want exponentially faster.

Also, it's compact and you'll look less like an autist.
>>
>>3041242
This, or used K-S2.
Alternatively Nikon D3300, D3400 or Canon 700D, 760D, but these cost more and offer less.
>>
>>3041263
I agree, I bought a nikon D3300 about a year ago, and while it is a good camera, you can feel the limitations once you know what you're doing. It is much smarter to buy a more expensive one which will be much better in the long run
>>
>>3041550
In the same spot as you, but the limitations that I notice for me is the af, low light abilities, and fps. I would recommend the d3300 a lot though for a beginner. Going to upgrade soon to a d7200 or a d500 depending on how my work goes
>>
>>3041736
>>3041550
Glad to see I'm not the only one having trouble with low light setting with my D3300. Would you guys share some of you work ?
>>
Buy Sony ;)
>>
>>3041550
yeah get a d7100
>>
i often notice people talking about the ominous limitations of beginner DSLR, specifically of the D3300 compared to D7000/D7100.
im also looking for the best deal to start some serious photography and i'd appreciate some more detailed info on that issue.
>>
>>3042115
Nikons low tier DSLRs need more menu diving and af system is more limited. Higher end models have two control dials and more direct controls, more advanced autofocusing engine, more sensitive af points and a screw motor for old D lenses. The viewfinder is also better, bright and large prism instead of pentamirror and with more accurate coverage. They are more robustly built and better sealed.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.