[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is CLA ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Hey guys. i got a Canon FT ql from flea market with 50mm 1.2 lens. lens is great but there is a problem at my first test film. I did some research and found out my shutter is out of synchronization. People say at forums "you need a new CLA-CLA-CLA-CLA" so what the fuck is CLA ? and do u have any suggestions to solve the problem ?

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width852
Image Height1280
>>
Clean Lubricate Adjust.

Google is your friend

It will cost more than you paid for the camera.
>>
>>3033436
Sell that 50mm f1.2 and get a working camera with a 50mm f1.4.
>>
>he bought a Canon

Kek
>>
>>3033464
15$ for a canon fl 1/1.2. so kek xd
>>
>>3033470

Yeah so much for that since it's fucked roflmao
>>
>>3033523
stupids are everywhere.
>>
>>3033470
Good work.
Your best bet is to find a working FT, the FL lense doesn't meter properly with the more popular FD cameras like the AE-1 and F-1.
>or get a Sony A7...
>>
Yeah, definitely sell the lens and just get yourself something better.

If you want all manual and cheap as hell just get a Minolta SRT-101 with the 55 f/1.7 or the 58mm f/1.4 and use the rest to supplement film and development costs.

All Minolta stuff is stupid cheap and you can get a full kit for the cost of that one lens.
>>
>>3033436
toss the body and get a speed booster and Sony mirrorless
>>
F/1.2 lenses are pretty useless most of the time. It's only 1 extra stop of light, it comprises the optics at all f stops usually, and they cost a stupid amount.

When are you going to really need it? Very few occasions require f/1.2
>>
>>3033666
15 sonycredits have been added to your account
>>
>>3033878
half stop so even more useless
>>
Hi guys, have you ever tried Helios 44-2 modifications ? expecially anamorphic modding ? does it worth a shot ?
>>
>>3036890
I have this lens without modifications and it`s very well. I think it`s better than any new.1
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.